JoCrawFixes against Clips

Fontana, CA

#63214 May 9, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Lol get ready for a triple ot game tonight with the Spurs and Warriors..... Did you see my picks on the other page?.......
Bulls got the spilt..... Rose may be on the way back for game 3 or 4.....
Yeah , I saw them ,pfft....you and water boy should have to forfeit your playoff cards for picking the Bulls in what I told you was a bet the farm on Miami game!!,ahahahaaaa , fools.
Black Mamba

United States

#63215 May 9, 2013
Sammy wrote:
So now we have a boat load of 1-1 ties. Chee I thought Tracy Mcgrady could bring them back in the dying seconds. Hey Dell, what you think? T mac for 40 next game like he used to? Great I can go to bed early.
Lol TMAC is practicing as we speak....... He told Pop he is ready when you are..... At least he is in the 2nd roung lol.
Black Mamba

United States

#63216 May 9, 2013
rrenault wrote:
S.A. made the mistake of not sitting down Tim Duncan.
He needs to sit down and allow the Spurs to go small.
Spurs are playing a run with the Warriors and Timmy is not a fit there.
That's why the Spurs should slow down the tempo..... If you are going to have him in there he has to benefit you in some way........

Warriors play enough defense to get by in the playoffs...... Spurs are going to have to force them to drive instead of leaving them open......

Game 3 is going to be a mad house..... I know the Spurs are an experienced team, but they better be prepared....
Black Mamba

United States

#63217 May 9, 2013
JoCrawFixes against Clips wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah , I saw them ,pfft....you and water boy should have to forfeit your playoff cards for picking the Bulls in what I told you was a bet the farm on Miami game!!,ahahahaaaa , fools.
Lol...... I see you changed your moniker.... That's not shocking.... You should have changed it to Clip Pauls Balls.... Fake Fan...
Black Mamba

United States

#63218 May 9, 2013
thehumanhighlightreel wrote:
These Warriors are going to be one hell of a team for many years to come. So much talent, jeez. I wish the Kings could get their talent to mesh like Golden State's does, but I just don't see it. Kind of hoping for a Grizz-Warriors conference final. That would be new and very interesting.
That would be interesting, but I need a team that's going to beat Miami if they make it to the finals..... Grizzlies and Spurs are the only remaining teams in the West that can beat the Heat.

I agree about this Warriors teams.... 3 young players to build around for years to come..... They have to keep them together and don't do what OKC did with breaking up their big 3.
Sammy

Canada

#63219 May 9, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Lol TMAC is practicing as we speak....... He told Pop he is ready when you are..... At least he is in the 2nd roung lol.
Its sad really. To watch a star guy go to playing in the last 40 seconds.
The Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

#63220 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>Yeah , I saw them ,pfft....you and water boy should have to forfeit your playoff cards for picking the Bulls in what I told you was a bet the farm on Miami game!!,ahahahaaaa , fools.
Playoff cards? I picked Miami to win it. Go back and re-read dummy. If we show "elation" when Miami loses or if we dont, thats none of your concern. Atleast we dont EJACULATE at the thought of Lebron like you fanboys. We admit that he's the best player and you wont quit until we sit as you are, with our tongue in his culo.

You told us...LMAO!

What a revelation...nobody thought Miami had a chance...except YOU, eh?
The Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

#63221 May 9, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched the game and I didn't hear this lady everyone is talking about.
Some one put a you tube clip some I can hear her....lol
LOL! Dude, In all my years watching sports, I have never heard anyone fan that loud! She overpowered everyone, at all times throughout the game!

Since then, 3 women have claimed to be the one, my guess because ESPN was discussing her and they want the credit.

The chick in the photo below claims to be the one...and damn, I bet she's a screamer ;)(<---wink)

http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/2013/05/0...
The Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

#63222 May 9, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Its sad really. To watch a star guy go to playing in the last 40 seconds.
The guy who was once compared to Jordan at one point...draggin' his lazy eyes onto the court for 40 seconds...LOL
Black Mamba

United States

#63223 May 9, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Its sad really. To watch a star guy go to playing in the last 40 seconds.
It's real sad to see because he had a chance to be a hall of famer..... I think he went through the same thing Vince went through..... Both in their primes were special in my opinion.
Black Mamba

United States

#63224 May 9, 2013
The Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy who was once compared to Jordan at one point...draggin' his lazy eyes onto the court for 40 seconds...LOL
Lol be nice to T Big Mac..... Sleepy eye wild e coyote wants ring and he had a good chance to get one...
The Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

#63225 May 9, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Lol be nice to T Big Mac..... Sleepy eye wild e coyote wants ring and he had a good chance to get one...
Yeah man, He had the skillz to pay the bills, sadly, injury ate his career up. Along the lines, he lost the fight, the *EYE of the tiger.(I didnt just say that) sorta' like Penny Hardaway...you could just see how deflated they were on the bench...

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#63226 May 9, 2013
The Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Dude, In all my years watching sports, I have never heard anyone fan that loud! She overpowered everyone, at all times throughout the game!
Since then, 3 women have claimed to be the one, my guess because ESPN was discussing her and they want the credit.
The chick in the photo below claims to be the one...and damn, I bet she's a screamer ;)(<---wink)
Had in other Lakers games heard some one screaming and yelling to the point where you can hear it, but no one ever made a big deal out of it like this.

Plus I don't think they were a televise nation wide game like this one.

Yeah you can tell she is a screamer, and to be honest I think is her the one from the game, she did have the same pitch.

Fontana, CA

#63227 May 9, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Lol...... I see you changed your moniker.... That's not shocking.... You should have changed it to Clip Pauls Balls.... Fake Fan...
doesn't matter my moniker,just that what I say turns out right which it does far more than any of you guys!
Jas

Canada

#63228 May 9, 2013
The Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Great find WB, After reviewing the pic, iam sure being with her that I would be doing more of the screaming.
Sammy

Kitchener, Canada

#63229 May 9, 2013
Sorry you know who at it again WB

Fontana, CA

#63230 May 9, 2013
The Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Playoff cards? I picked Miami to win it. Go back and re-read dummy. If we show "elation" when Miami loses or if we dont, thats none of your concern. Atleast we dont EJACULATE at the thought of Lebron like you fanboys. We admit that he's the best player and you wont quit until we sit as you are, with our tongue in his culo.
You told us...LMAO!
What a revelation...nobody thought Miami had a chance...except YOU, eh?
My bad, WB ,I miss read your post,I guess it was just BM who made the foolish prediction on the game.I'm not really a big James fan,but with all the Kobe/Laker faithful hating on him,it makes me want to pull for him to kick ass and win about 8 rings!
As for an ejaculation,I guess you guys are saving one up for when Phil comes back and coaches the team and the Lakers rule the world again!!,LMAO.....
The Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

#63231 May 9, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Had in other Lakers games heard some one screaming and yelling to the point where you can hear it, but no one ever made a big deal out of it like this.
Plus I don't think they were a televise nation wide game like this one.
Yeah you can tell she is a screamer, and to be honest I think is her the one from the game, she did have the same pitch.
It was bad for me because of the Sound System I had pumping during the game LOL I have this component that automatically compresses sound when background noise gets too loud or when commercials become annoyingly loud from one to the next and even it didnt know how to silence her! haha!

Since she became an internet hit, she'll make some dough on the side, I'm sure.
Sammy

Canada

#63232 May 9, 2013
The Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe by suprise getting that big chance in the last 40 seconds has really opened up those lazy eyes.
I always remember when he was drafted here that he had language and comprehension level of a grade 5. The Raps hired this lady to be with him constant to get his level up to par. He was totally illiterate. However today he is very well spoken.
The Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

#63233 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>doesn't matter my moniker,just that what I say turns out right which it does far more than any of you guys!
If your moniker doesnt matter, why does "Black Mamba's" Moniker matter to you?

See how that sheet works fella?

You and a few others have commented on his moniker saying "pfft, black mamba..you probably stuck it his..."blah blah blah...

The only thing that turned out right for you, was your hand when Lebron's name was mentioned...

That's how you insult someone, care to give it another try?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Lakers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are parents (Oct '14) Mon stewart scott 29
News Jeremy Lin on demotion Mar 25 mike tirico 13
News Celtics-Lakers rivalry goes back to Lenox, 1960 (Jun '08) Mar 8 John bodnar 8
News The stunt happened during halftime of a game be... Jan '15 Christaliban 1
News Kevin Durant on Kobe Bryant: 'I'd want to play ... Jan '15 Sam 2
News LA Lakers Are Best Landing Spot for Quincy Mill... Nov '14 LAKER4LIFE 1
News Lakers vs. Rockets: Live updates from the 2014 ... Oct '14 Why 24 2
More from around the web