Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#63166 May 8, 2013
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to say this about someone's parents, but isn't what they're doing the definition of 'extortion?' He should get his stuff outta there pronto. I'm sure his children would appreciate having stuff like that to remember their dad by, and pass on to the grand kids some day, also.
Yeah, there is more than just a couple players out there shooting their mouths off. Noah is a good player, but off the court he is a punk. He has had a privileged life, so I doubt he will suddenly wake up one morning changed to a humble being.
Tell me, do you think that the Heat are pissed about that loss, and could possibly take it out on the Bulls tonight? I think maybe the first game in Chicago should go their (Bulls) way, but I think the Heat will finish the series off. Just a guess. I could be wrong.
I only know what I read about the kobe situation but it sure sounds bad for the parents, its that old thing about parents having the right to sell their kids stuff when they go on to college or move out. I agree I think kobe should have taken better care of his stuff and taken it with him, but my guess is he perhaps thought his parents appreciated those things, or maybe kobe is not happy with his parents and hes trying to teach them a lesson who knows.

Yep too many idiots open their mouths and its funny how a lot of them never win the title, I cant count how many times idiots open their mouths saying something about the lakers, only to motivate the usually lazy lakers.

I think the heat should be upset, they are the best team out there, this is their time! they choked, the best team does not always win, its the team that deserves it the most, and the heat just choked, I look for them to win the next game they are too good not to. Although no offense to you, but lebron somewhat has a history of being on what looked like the top team when he was with the cavs, only to get bounced out in the playoffs, obviously this team hes on is better with more talent, so I think things will turn around.
who will fix your brain

San Gabriel, CA

#63167 May 8, 2013
JoCrawFixes against Clips wrote:
<quoted text>Extoration ,pfft . It would be like your parents tried to use some leverage on you to fleece you for a nickle....with Kobe's money - give me a break!
NBA crier , quit crying about fixes and fix your brain, you worry about everyone elses crap except yours.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#63168 May 8, 2013
It will be interesting tonight
Black Mamba

United States

#63169 May 8, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey hey they were right about his wife, HUGE MISTAKE THERE!
Well the thing is that mom asked kb to take his stuff with him and he didn't, then she asked him what did she want her to do with his stuff and told here do whatever you want with it.
So she put it out for auction, sad in a way, but hell why didn't he take his stuff with him?
Odd is that parent wanted a bigger house, really if you are KB freaking A, dude if I got as much money as him and my parents say they want a one million dollar house in Nevada or else where, dude consider it done.
It looks like there is an legal issue, now no matter what, cause money was already given to the his mom in advance by auction firm.
On his wife.
KB's wife almost left him with more then half of his money, I understand it was his fault, but still.
My point here if she left him and yrs go by and something where to happen to him she will not come back to have his back.
His parent won't leave him and if they did they wouldn't take half of his stuff and if something where to happen to him they would come back and have his back, cause regardless he is their kid.
My take on that whole auction situation is that why would a parent even consider doing that to their kids items? Do you really think that he would have told her to do whatever if he knew she was going to auction if off?

It just sounds crazy to me because this is something that should not be going on right now....... I have no idea what's going to happen, but I'm hoping and praying they can come to some agreement or something.

As for his wife, you know how some parents are with their kids..... Seems like they were over protective of him..... I don't know the full story, but Kobe had to learn the hard way and he was the one that had to deal with that situation.

The parents maybe thought she was only there for his money or maybe they just didn't like them...... Some parents are like that and sometimes nothing can change their minds..... I wonder what they said when they got back together..... Lol.
Black Mamba

United States

#63170 May 8, 2013
Showtime wrote:
It will be interesting tonight
What's up Show..... Who you are taking tonight?
Black Mamba

United States

#63171 May 8, 2013
Well NBA fans we have only 2 games tonight...... I think we are going to have to close games tonight.... So sit back and relax.... Here are my picks for tonights games.

Jokim Noahs Ark Shipmates over South Beach Pill Bugs(I know it's a long shot, but im taking the Bulls tonight..... Lebron I know will come out aggressive..... Bulls have to stay close because Heat will be ready...... The also have to keep moving the ball around and hit the open shots.... I expect a close game....maybe Lebron will guard Nate in the 4th if it's close).

Ginobilis Redeem Team over Currys We Want More Squad(I expect another close game...... The Warriors let that first game slip right through their fingers..... Lenard is going to guard Curry a little more tonight..... I expect the Warriors to fastbreak more..... Parker is going to have a great game....Duncan better have that stomach right lol.....Anderson and Jack will have decent games and Henderson is the x factor).
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#63172 May 8, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> What's up Show..... Who you are taking tonight?
I would be shocked if the heat lose again, banged up bulls team should get lucky once in miami, but not twice, if they win tonight it says more about miami then it does the bulls, I look for the heat to bounce back. Damn its tough to predict the warriors and spurs, I am gonna say the spurs because the warriors are young and there could be some let down from game one, but that game could go either way. So spurs and heat should take it.

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#63173 May 8, 2013
JoCrawFixes against Clips wrote:
Bewitched doesn't know what she's talking about.
Look dude, I don't know who the hell you are, but I got an idea. Shove it "Mr Fontana Ca" or whatever west coast state you are really in.:-)

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#63174 May 8, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> I only know what I read about the kobe situation but it sure sounds bad for the parents, its that old thing about parents having the right to sell their kids stuff when they go on to college or move out. I agree I think kobe should have taken better care of his stuff and taken it with him, but my guess is he perhaps thought his parents appreciated those things, or maybe kobe is not happy with his parents and hes trying to teach them a lesson who knows.
Yep too many idiots open their mouths and its funny how a lot of them never win the title, I cant count how many times idiots open their mouths saying something about the lakers, only to motivate the usually lazy lakers.
I think the heat should be upset, they are the best team out there, this is their time! they choked, the best team does not always win, its the team that deserves it the most, and the heat just choked, I look for them to win the next game they are too good not to. Although no offense to you, but lebron somewhat has a history of being on what looked like the top team when he was with the cavs, only to get bounced out in the playoffs, obviously this team hes on is better with more talent, so I think things will turn around.
and Bron is a more rounded player than he use to be also.

Got home in time to see the techs. And another tech as I type. Getting a little testy out there. I can see Chicago's game plan now. LOL

Refs can't let anybody go holding up other player's arms like this. Refs better take control.
Black Mamba

United States

#63175 May 8, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> I would be shocked if the heat lose again, banged up bulls team should get lucky once in miami, but not twice, if they win tonight it says more about miami then it does the bulls, I look for the heat to bounce back. Damn its tough to predict the warriors and spurs, I am gonna say the spurs because the warriors are young and there could be some let down from game one, but that game could go either way. So spurs and heat should take it.
I wanted the Bulls to win tonight, but it would be tough for them to win twice in Miami...... So far this game has been physical and the refs are trying to take control.... Still another.half to be played.....

I agree about the Spurs winning..... Mark Jackson will have them ready and I expect.a great outing..... Spurs just know how to win and nothing seems.to faze this team..... Also you know Pop will make some great adjustments too..... Can't wait.
Black Mamba

United States

#63176 May 8, 2013
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
and Bron is a more rounded player than he use to be also.
Got home in time to see the techs. And another tech as I type. Getting a little testy out there. I can see Chicago's game plan now. LOL
Refs can't let anybody go holding up other player's arms like this. Refs better take control.
What's up B..... How are you doing young lady?..... Also these refs are making this a 5 hour game..... This is the playoffs and it's suppose to be physical.

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#63177 May 8, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> What's up B..... How are you doing young lady?..... Also these refs are making this a 5 hour game..... This is the playoffs and it's suppose to be physical.
I know it's suppose to be physical. This isn't my first Playoff game! lol However, you can't go wrapping up any player's arms, no matter which team you are on.

So, D Rose hasn't played at all this season, and may be starting in this series? The analysts were arguing about it at the half, but I couldn't make out who said what. They should have gotten techs. lol

What have you been up to, besides getting in the movie lines? They're making a movie in Cleveland starring Kevin Costner about the Browns called "Draft Day." They hired a bunch of extras, and no, I didn't go try out. lol
sammy

Canada

#63178 May 8, 2013
These playoffs (in some games) have been very unusual. I get home from work to flick on the score and once again. WTF. What the sh*t happened to the Bulls? I have had enough of these nightmare games. Its only second round for petes sake.
sammy

Kitchener, Canada

#63179 May 8, 2013
Well its ok for Bulls they got their split.Rest assured they will literally be Bulls next game.
Black Mamba

United States

#63180 May 8, 2013
[QUOTEMamba who="Bewitched"]< quoted text>
I know it's suppose to be physical. This isn't my first Playoff game! lol However, you can't go wrapping up any player's arms, no matter which team you are on.
So, D Rose hasn't played at all this season, and may be starting in this series? The analysts were arguing about it at the half, but I couldn't make out who said what. They should have gotten techs. lol
What have you been up to, besides getting in the movie lines? They're making a movie in Cleveland starring Kevin Costner about the Browns called "Draft Day." They hired a bunch of extras, and no, I didn't go try out. lol[/QUOTE] I have been good..... Just working and taking it one day at a time..... I don't have any complaints at all....

If Rose comes back, they are going to bring him off-the bench......Charles and Shaq said he shouldn't come back at all..... Kenny said he should..... I say if he is a 100% and mentally ready then throw him in there.....

You know I love those movies lol..... Iron Man 3 was not bad at all..... Movie tickets and food are getting.more expensive these days..... It's all good because they have to make money some kinda way....
Black Mamba

United States

#63181 May 8, 2013
sammy wrote:
These playoffs (in some games) have been very unusual. I get home from work to flick on the score and once again. WTF. What the sh*t happened to the Bulls? I have had enough of these nightmare games. Its only second round for petes sake.
Lol get ready for a triple ot game tonight with the Spurs and Warriors..... Did you see my picks on the other page?.......

Bulls got the spilt..... Rose may be on the way back for game 3 or 4.....
The Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

#63182 May 8, 2013
sammy wrote:
Well its ok for Bulls they got their split.Rest assured they will literally be Bulls next game.
Yeah, although I picked Miami to win this one, I didnt think they would bend em' over this badly...I think the Bulls will bounce back next game...

They'll delay the inevitable LOL
sammy

Canada

#63183 May 8, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Lol get ready for a triple ot game tonight with the Spurs and Warriors..... Did you see my picks on the other page?.......
Bulls got the spilt..... Rose may be on the way back for game 3 or 4.....
Oh man I just saw them. Where do you come up with these? Noah's Ark. Yea he sailed right out the door tonight. Ok guys could be another long night. It killed me yesterday. I never go to bed before 9. I did lastnight and woke up this morning at 6am for work. That game really knocked me out. Iam flicking between Channels. I hate hockey but the leafs are in the playoffs and haven't been since 04. So I thought what the heck join the hoopla for a bit.
sammy

Kitchener, Canada

#63184 May 8, 2013
The Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, although I picked Miami to win this one, I didnt think they would bend em' over this badly...I think the Bulls will bounce back next game...
They'll delay the inevitable LOL
If Rose comes back , how effective do you think he will be? If any
Agreed, you kind of knew the Heat were in for revenge.
sammy

Canada

#63185 May 8, 2013
By the way Ladies and Gents. Get the earplugs reading for the screaming broad.She usually appears towards the end of fourth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Lakers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin Durant on Kobe Bryant: 'I'd want to play ... Dec 17 SKIPiNGARDENA 1
LA Lakers Are Best Landing Spot for Quincy Mill... Nov '14 LAKER4LIFE 1
Lakers vs. Rockets: Live updates from the 2014 ... Oct '14 Why 24 2
Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are parents Oct '14 Big mike 17
Jeremy Lin Manhood Size Discussions Reveal Raci... (Feb '12) Oct '14 Sam 23
NBA Trade Rumors: Jeremy Lin, Omer Asik & Chand... (May '14) Sep '14 cavas 132
Is Magic Johnson gay? (May '14) Aug '14 sam 26
More from around the web