lakers fans

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#62145 Apr 13, 2013
Ok guys with KB done probably for his career, with a probably torn achilles, but at least for this season.

Whose team is it now?

1- Pau

2- Howard

3- Nash

So, who do you think leads the squad the rest of the way?

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#62147 Apr 13, 2013
Laker Fans, I just heard the news. I know you are feeling Kobe's pain! He's done for the season, but as far as for his career, I think he will give it his all to come back next season. You know his personality better than I do, and even I can see him giving it another try.

Hindsight, yeah they kept him playing hard late in the season. Weren't the Playoffs at stake? Other playoff teams are playing/resting whenever wins are secure, but they have clinched a spot. The Lakers didn't have that luxury. Would you have preferred they called it quits for the year, and started planning next year out? Oh well, that's my 2 cents worth. lol

Other than this bad news, how are you all doing?
Justin

Davenport, IA

#62149 Apr 13, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the Clipps are where they are cause of CP3 and that's why he is demanding, he wants to win the whole thing not make playoffs.
I think it is sad he is in the MVP consideration, when it is clear he is the MVP.
The Heat are so loaded with talent you take out James they won't miss a beat, Clipps without CP3 whey can't win games.
I agree with CP3 but not the Lebron argument.Miami looks very mediocre defensively when Lebron is not on the floor.Com e on dude Lebron is a better player and contributes more to his team than CP3.I agree Lebron team is loaded but thats every argument that shut my make his numbers drop.He has maintained consistency throughout this season unlike Paul for a good half of the season.
Justin

Davenport, IA

#62150 Apr 13, 2013
rrenault wrote:
Ok guys with KB done probably for his career, with a probably torn achilles, but at least for this season.
Whose team is it now?
1- Pau
2- Howard
3- Nash
I actually think LA will have more of an identity without Kobe.Maybe now Nash can run the pick and roll better without Kobe on the floor.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#62152 Apr 13, 2013
Sad day for all Laker fans....Kobe's last game.....
Sammy

Waterloo, Canada

#62153 Apr 13, 2013
Hello
Sammy

Ancaster, Canada

#62154 Apr 13, 2013
Justin wrote:
<quoted text>I actually think LA will have more of an identity without Kobe.Maybe now Nash can run the pick and roll better without Kobe on the floor.
More Identity with out Kobe? Thats like you not taking your Meds.
Sammy

Ancaster, Canada

#62155 Apr 13, 2013
rrenault wrote:
Whose team is it now?
1- Pau
2- Howard
3- Nash
Well its all up to Nash now. Actually we are finding it quite amusing that he turned down more money to join us thinking a championship was under his belt plus wanting to be closer to his kids. Oh well. The next move should be D'antoni seriously being strategic for playoffs.Lets hope he can pull a lucky rabbit out of his Butt.
Sammy

Waterloo, Canada

#62156 Apr 13, 2013
Yes and sorry about the news guys. Not a way to end the season.
sam

Ancaster, Canada

#62157 Apr 13, 2013
@Mike_Bresnahan: Kupchak doesn't blame D'Antoni for Kobe's heavy workload + injury. Kupchak said he also approached Kobe about playing time, was shrugged off 7 minutes ago

Location hidden

#62158 Apr 13, 2013
Kobe and the team were trying to make sure they made the playoffs....and sadly now, it does'nt really matter, does it?......
Sammy

Waterloo, Canada

#62159 Apr 13, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Kobe and the team were trying to make sure they made the playoffs....and sadly now, it does'nt really matter, does it?......
The Dog in the pic looks heart broken too.

Location hidden

#62160 Apr 13, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> The Dog in the pic looks heart broken too.
She is Shelby, furry as hell now...that was how she came from the shelter....kinda a Sheltie mix....she talks...lol...She's a Heat fan, unfortunatley.....
Sammy

Waterloo, Canada

#62161 Apr 13, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>She is Shelby, furry as hell now...that was how she came from the shelter....kinda a Sheltie mix....she talks...lol...She's a Heat fan, unfortunatley.....
hahah my Dog is a Bucks Fan, not me thought. I have a Whippet. Welcome to the rooom. Stay around around a bit for some zany fun.
Sammy

Waterloo, Canada

#62162 Apr 13, 2013
*though*
Sammy

Waterloo, Canada

#62163 Apr 13, 2013
You sure your Dog is not in Heat instead of being a fan?

Location hidden

#62164 Apr 13, 2013
Sammy wrote:
You sure your Dog is not in Heat instead of being a fan?
,,,Hope not, i paid good money to have her fixed...lol....I'm old enough to remember Ashley Whippet of the Oakland Raiders....recall that?.....
sam

Ancaster, Canada

#62165 Apr 13, 2013
Ok ladies and gents, Since the season is coming to a close.
Can you guys post 2 of your favorite dunks off the season? Lets analyze. Dell I know you have some good ones.

Here are my 2.

I picked this one because. The announcer sounds like a fruitbar and secondly. Look how much room JR was given. Hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
sam

Ancaster, Canada

#62166 Apr 13, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>,,,Hope not, i paid good money to have her fixed...lol....I'm old enough to remember Ashley Whippet of the Oakland Raiders....recall that?.....
doo doo doo doo doo. Whip it good!!!
sam

Ancaster, Canada

#62167 Apr 13, 2013
Not only that. Please watch the Lakers bench when Henderson dunked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Lakers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Transfer Everything from iPhone to Samsung Gala... Aug 17 MagloireHunt 1
News Is Kobe Bryant better than Michael Jordan? (Apr '07) Aug 3 Nibbio 12,079
News Lakers: Should LA Pursue Dwight Howard in Free ... Aug 1 Sam 4
News Mitch Kupchak says the Lakers need help everywh... Jul '16 toploij 2
News updated Idaho official: Kobe Bryant's remarks h... May '16 loki 8
News Hillary Clinton accused of offending Native Ame... May '16 Sam 6
Cheap Fitted Bedrooms UK Apr '16 jojoyus 1
More from around the web