Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

big tim wrote:
Anyone have any idea how a 2 time defensive player of the year forgets how to play defense? I know Gasol is soft and never defended well, but what happened to Howard? Is it some kind of D'Antoni thing? Or is it that Howard just suddenly can't defend anymore. 5 games to go and 1 back of the Jazz, how sad. Oh yeah, congrats to the lame Clipper troll.
I don't think Howard is back 100% and yes it may have something to do with D'antoni, his system doesn't inspire any D from any one.

Lakers team D is at it's worse and it's sad when you have, KB, Blake, Howard and Artest who are really good defenders.
Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come on you know when it comes to gay hating and not understanding them, religious church people are the worst.
If anything she was being true to her religious close mind.
Keep in mind these are the same people that brought us the INQUISITION, send us in to the Dark AGES, delighted us with SALEM murders and gave us all kinds massive killings of innocents since ever.
She got lucky to walkout in a lot cases they don't they try to get the gay out them at all cost.
I totally agree and those religious fanatics sometimes are the worst. It gets to points where they lose sight of what they are doing.

To them everything that goes wrong is the devil. Murder, lying, cheating, stealing etc are some of then things they are quick to say the devil is busy. I really think they have lost sight of what they are trying to live for.
Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah Im a miserable Clipper after closing you OUT 4-0!!! lmfao!!!!
Lol you knows what's really funny? The fact that the Clipper fans will never see their Clippers win a NBA title. They won the division weeeeeeeeeee big deal. Win a NBA title you scab eating troll lol.
Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> How cute your gonna get a pacific division banner? your first banner? WOW the mighty clippers are growing up, Hope our other CHAMPIONSHIP banners don't cover your little division banner... I still don't think your a real clippers fan but whatever I will play along.
Lol good post Show and his moniker will change when the Clippers are eliminated in the playoffs. You know what's even sadder is the fact that Billy Crystal after the game acted as if he wanted to cry about their first division banner. A C-list movie star is the main fan of a D-List franchise. Pathetic.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Lakers struggled with the freaking Pelicans at home.

How do they expect to be the Blazer on the road?

I have a feeling they are going to get kill in Portland tomorrow.

This race for the 8th place in the West it's starting to look like a game of who wants it less.

Utah keeps giving the spot to the Lakers and the Lakers keep giving it back to Utah.
Clipper me

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> I have never fully bought into the NBA conspiracies cause I feel that its too big of a secret to keep, it would have leaked and stern would have been in some big problems....However I do believe they protect superstars, its obvious, look at what happened in toronto when they gave kobe a quick second tech, they huddled and apparently forgot kobe already had one, the toronto coach had to point out you cant take it back, so yeah that is kind of weird lol, it really shouldn't matter right? Lebron, wade get a lot of love from the refs, but what does worry me, stern is on his way out, so anything can happen I suppose, what does he care if he does a terrible job right now.
It was all good though when Stern was on your side and working wonders for the Lakers , wasn't it?!
Clipper me

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

big tim wrote:
Oh yeah, congrats to the lame Clipper troll.
Stick it up ur ass , big 'Puck'!!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, "He's 2nd right now"?
What are you talking about?
I are you saying the clippers second Division title?
What about hanging a banner?, I'm not poking fun of the clipps, I was honest I don't think there is no Division banners hanging in staples.
Who is this greatest player on the planet you are writing about?
Well the league leader in turnovers is actually Rajon Rondo followed in second place Jrue Holiday from Philly and third is KB, but he is in 3rd place not the leader, in case you were trying to insinuate KB is.
Yeah,thats what I was insinuating,but RR and JH got a pass , KB doesn't - because no one is ever gonna call those other 2 guys 'the greatest player on the planet'!

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Well KB had to do it all literally in the finals mins against the Pelicans, for the Lakers to get the win.

Now he went bananas for 47 pts to get the team's first back to back wins over the Blazers who some people say are a cripple team at the moment.

MVP chants in Portland for KB?

Don't get me wrong Pau, Howard and company are helping, but on D they suck!

I hope KB gas tank is no running on Empty with all this big mins he is playing.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah,thats what I was insinuating,but RR and JH got a pass , KB doesn't - because no one is ever gonna call those other 2 guys 'the greatest player on the planet'!
Do you realize that in real life no one gets passes, right?

Leader in TO it's the leader in TO over not matter what, same goes for second place and so on.
You can't skip spot just cause one is more famous then the other ones.

LBJ is the best player in the league right now, KB had his time, he still is one of the best but he is not #1 and every season goes by he moves away from his prime days.

Like CP3 who I think is the TRUE MVP of the league this season, just cause he is famous I move him up in the negative stands, cause I felt like giving pass to the other players just cause they are not as famous or good as CP3.

Think about that for a min or 2, to see how off you passes sound.
Justin

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> The only thing that messed up the Celtics was the injury to Rondo. If he was there then I would have they would give the Heat fits. I agree with you about Amare messing up the Knicks chemistry, but that's why he is only going to play certain amount if minutes. The Knicks half court offense can slow down the run and gun. Yes the.pacers would give the Knicks hell, but.the Granger factor is just a big blow. Also it may depend on who has the homecourt in that series. Don't sleep on the pricks Sam lol. Really Sam? Justinas dead hawks flying? Really? They are destined for failure lol.
Sammy is giving more props to my Hawks than I am.I think the Knicks would whip our ass and I ashamed to call Josh Smith my 4th quarter go to guy.He is clearly not a number 1 guy to go to. He lacks every intangible needed outside his declining athleticism to win.I don't get why you guys are so fixated on my Hawks anyway.I think the Heat got this wrapped up.
Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

rrenault wrote:
Well KB had to do it all literally in the finals mins against the Pelicans, for the Lakers to get the win.
Now he went bananas for 47 pts to get the team's first back to back wins over the Blazers who some people say are a cripple team at the moment.
MVP chants in Portland for KB?
Don't get me wrong Pau, Howard and company are helping, but on D they suck!
I hope KB gas tank is no running on Empty with all this big mins he is playing.
The defense is just down right pathetic right now. Giving up 60 plus points in the first half last night does not bold well for them.

Like you pointed out, Howard is not a 100% and also we all know who the coach is and his system. Kobe MVP chants in Portland was crazy, but the ones he had in Boston back in 03 or 04 were just awesome. Red had to be rolling over in his grave lol.

Lakers are going to make the playoffs, but who are we going to face? I wanted to avoid OKC, but we may be facing them.
Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Cartoon Network was the one playing series you got check their listing now since they cancelled the shows, I don't know at what time they are showing them now.
Oh yeah they did two seasons on both, Green Lantern was suppose to be a continuation to Movie story line, and Young Justices was replacement for Teen Titans/Justice league and a really good one cause it was mix of both something they never done before.
Actually I wrote that Young Justice was better then the old Batman series, green lantern was good but a whole different feel compare to the old batman.
Oh yeah you can find Batman The Animated Series whole collection, Target was selling it a while ago, but you can even try Amazon or DC very own website to get that, or The Batman whole collection which got pretty good in the later seasons, also the Brave in the bold which was on of my favorites Batman series since reminisces 50's Batman style comics
On Spiderman the new series is Ultimate Spiderman, but I liked The Spectacular Spiderman series that came before that which I think it was better series, even if Ultimate Spiderman have cross over team ups.
Disney XD is your network for Marvell shows.
In the spectacular spiderman they used Tombstone in the same role that the King Ping was use in the old spider cartoons, but with a nice twist in the role they gave Norman Osborn.
DC has great story lines, so far in their animated series, they just can't get one for their live movies.
It's all about money if they don't see themselves making money they don't care on making them, so PG13 will be their bread and butter and only way we will see these movies made.
DC wants to get Marvel's type of money, but they don't know how.
DC main problem is Nolan's Batman trilogy when you create a realistic Batman where no aliens can exist, you shoot your self in the foot cause it's harder to sell fans now they is okay for them to exist.
For the next Batman reboot they should do Batman the Brave and the Bold, just go with that and that should set up future Justice League movies, same for Superman, just do Superman the Brave and the Bold or the next Green Lantern make it Green Lantern the Brave and the Bold and all problems will be solve.
Yeah the Batman trilogy had a dark and gothic setting and feeling to it. Which series did you prefer? The Tim Burton series or the Chris Nolan series? I have to admit Tim had some classic Batman movies. It went in a different direction when we saw George Clooney play the role of Batman lol.

I have to get my hands on that Batman animated series DVD. Cartoons were way better back then and I have some of the classicsl already. I liked the fact that they combined the two groups for that series. I always said the more the merrier. I remember back in the Spiderman series we saw Spiderman meet the Xmen. You know Wolverine had something to say about that lol. That is another reason why I can't wait to see the Justice League movie.
Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Justin wrote:
<quoted text>Sammy is giving more props to my Hawks than I am.I think the Knicks would whip our ass and I ashamed to call Josh Smith my 4th quarter go to guy.He is clearly not a number 1 guy to go to. He lacks every intangible needed outside his declining athleticism to win.I don't get why you guys are so fixated on my Hawks anyway.I think the Heat got this wrapped up.
No one cares about your early exit Hawks lol. I still say that the Heat won't repeat this year and don't his like you did when your overrated ATL Hawks choked in the NFC title game lol.
Justin

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah the Batman trilogy had a dark and gothic setting and feeling to it. Which series did you prefer? The Tim Burton series or the Chris Nolan series? I have to admit Tim had some classic Batman movies. It went in a different direction when we saw George Clooney play the role of Batman lol.
I have to get my hands on that Batman animated series DVD. Cartoons were way better back then and I have some of the classicsl already. I liked the fact that they combined the two groups for that series. I always said the more the merrier. I remember back in the Spiderman series we saw Spiderman meet the Xmen. You know Wolverine had something to say about that lol. That is another reason why I can't wait to see the Justice League movie.
For someone who absolutely hates Atlanta you obviously love our networking.Your such a clown.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> The defense is just down right pathetic right now. Giving up 60 plus points in the first half last night does not bold well for them.
Like you pointed out, Howard is not a 100% and also we all know who the coach is and his system. Kobe MVP chants in Portland was crazy, but the ones he had in Boston back in 03 or 04 were just awesome. Red had to be rolling over in his grave lol.
Lakers are going to make the playoffs, but who are we going to face? I wanted to avoid OKC, but we may be facing them.
Dude for the first time, I'm actually content plaiting the Lakers not making the playoffs.

Sadly for the Lakers the race in west is tight as ever, all their opponents in the remaining games are teams that need the wins for positioning for the playoffs.

Utah on the other hand gets the WOLVES twice, their season is over and if they lose they may get a better lottery pick, make the math Their last game will be the Grizz who by then they may have a position picked, so they may sit players down and save them for the playoffs.

If the Lakers make the playoffs KB is the MVP.

Also freaking D'antoni is burning out his players with a 7 player rotation, I understand that in the playoffs that works cause there is time between games to rest them right now there isn't.

Lakers could be out gas for the playoffs or worse get some serious injuries, that can actually cost them making the playoff or if they make the playoffs just don't have them.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah the Batman trilogy had a dark and gothic setting and feeling to it. Which series did you prefer? The Tim Burton series or the Chris Nolan series? I have to admit Tim had some classic Batman movies. It went in a different direction when we saw George Clooney play the role of Batman lol.
I honestly prefer the Tim Burton series over Nolan's, simply cause Nolan made it to realistic and it is suppose to be base on a comic book.
I love that phrase from Jack " where does he get all those does wonderful toys" in the Burton's Batman they can actually do all those crazy toys and bring Crazy villains, in Nolan's they can't cause they are trying to be too realistic.

The Batman animated series was awesome, but now when I see it I can actually tell how freaking dark it was and it surprises me that it lasted four seasons being that dark.
I didn't notice how dark it was back then, even when it played next to the superman series it was a complete contrast.

But now after watching the Batman's series that came after it and the new one that should start this month, I can tell.

Well the new Ultimate spider series is a bit like that old spider-man in the sense where they do team ups.

Well apparently the script for the new Justice league movie was sooooo bad it has DC and WB moving the movie for 2020, but if the new Superman does well then they may ask the writers of the movie to work a script on Justice league and it could come out by 2015 or 2016.

So did you check out GI JOE?

“Everyone needs a hero.I'm mine”

Since: Dec 07

Gibson City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think Howard is back 100% and yes it may have something to do with D'antoni, his system doesn't inspire any D from any one.
Lakers team D is at it's worse and it's sad when you have, KB, Blake, Howard and Artest who are really good defenders.
Agreed. Man Kobe is having a really good year for all the miles he has aquired on those legs. There still in the hunt, but now comes the playoff teams...

Gibson City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Clipper me wrote:
<quoted text>Stick it up ur ass , big 'Puck'!!
That's it? Typical weak ass reply from a fan of a weak ass franchise. My ancestors spit on your haircut.

Gibson City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

You know some of the players on the Clippers (reported on ESPN, last week) are complaining that CP3 is TOO demanding of them. He should be a Laker anyway, BUT I agree that he should be in the consideration for MVP.
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you realize that in real life no one gets passes, right?
Leader in TO it's the leader in TO over not matter what, same goes for second place and so on.
You can't skip spot just cause one is more famous then the other ones.
LBJ is the best player in the league right now, KB had his time, he still is one of the best but he is not #1 and every season goes by he moves away from his prime days.
Like CP3 who I think is the TRUE MVP of the league this season, just cause he is famous I move him up in the negative stands, cause I felt like giving pass to the other players just cause they are not as famous or good as CP3.
Think about that for a min or 2, to see how off you passes sound.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••