Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#62097 Apr 7, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah Im a miserable Clipper after closing you OUT 4-0!!! lmfao!!!!
How cute your gonna get a pacific division banner? your first banner? WOW the mighty clippers are growing up, Hope our other CHAMPIONSHIP banners don't cover your little division banner... I still don't think your a real clippers fan but whatever I will play along.
Inland emperor Clipper

Fontana, CA

#62098 Apr 7, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize you didn't close any one out, it was the players who did it without your help.
Conversely,you realize you didn't close anyone out yourself when the Lakers were on there way to a championship....so quit acting so full of yourself about Laker accomplishments as though its any reflection of who you are!
Inland emperor Clipper

Fontana, CA

#62099 Apr 7, 2013
rrenault wrote:
Congrats to the Clipps on winning their first Division title.
I wish it would had been against another team, but oh well.
I wonder if they will hang the banner inside staples, it would be the first Division title banner to hang inside staples if I'm correct.
He's 2nd right now , but how about hanging a banner in staples when the greatest player on the planet-having such a great year at an advanced playing age....leads the league in TURNOVERS!!,pfft - lao

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#62100 Apr 7, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text> lol@hilight. I do watch the news but Iam not much into that voodo-exorcism stuff. That's a little to wacked for me. Let them be gay its easier. Rofl
Forget wacked is life threatening if you are the person getting exorcise people die from this rituals.

Oh yeah being gay is a lot easier for every one, doubt.

But to answer the earlier question, that's one of the way that some church people has gone about trying to cure gays.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#62101 Apr 7, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe the last too.lol. Elgin must be crying with joy. Finally
Nah, I doubt it, Baylor doesn't want anything to do with that franchise.

Ever since he was fired he was been attending Lakers stuff only.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#62102 Apr 8, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Nothing wrong with boring, but the sad part is kids don't want to buy your shoes, and Shoe companies don't think much about the Duncans out there, or the Durants because they don't have much of a personality, I think if the companies did a better job with advertising for them I think they would do ok, but thats not what they want to spend a lot of money on. I always wondered why stern has been so quiet about the extra side money these players make that makes them wanna get a huge spot light, does stern get some kind of kick back?
AWESOME POINT! I agree with you 100% on boring players, Durant is the man in OKC and yet who does all the commercials? Flashy guard Russell Westbrook.
I don't see KD in any commercials anymore is all Russell Westbrook on TV now.
Big companies one easy money invest little gain a lot and flashy players are their easy ticket.

I don't think Stern can tell them anything about the extra cash on the side as long as they don't use the NBA logo or team logo, plus not all players get money on the side from commercial contracts.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#62103 Apr 8, 2013
Inland emperor Clipper wrote:
<quoted text>Conversely,you realize you didn't close anyone out yourself when the Lakers were on there way to a championship....so quit acting so full of yourself about Laker accomplishments as though its any reflection of who you are!
I know I didn't, nor did I ever act like I did.
I was too busy at home celebrating like crazy!, while you were some where pondering on the chances of the clipps getting the #1 overall draft pick again, or am I wrong?

I never gone to any clipps forums if there are any out there and brag the Lakers' accomplishment as my own.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#62104 Apr 8, 2013
Inland emperor Clipper wrote:
<quoted text>He's 2nd right now , but how about hanging a banner in staples when the greatest player on the planet-having such a great year at an advanced playing age....leads the league in TURNOVERS!!,pfft - lao
I'm sorry, "He's 2nd right now"?
What are you talking about?

I are you saying the clippers second Division title?

What about hanging a banner?, I'm not poking fun of the clipps, I was honest I don't think there is no Division banners hanging in staples.
Who is this greatest player on the planet you are writing about?

Well the league leader in turnovers is actually Rajon Rondo followed in second place Jrue Holiday from Philly and third is KB, but he is in 3rd place not the leader, in case you were trying to insinuate KB is.

“Everyone needs a hero.I'm mine”

Since: Dec 07

Gibson City, IL

#62107 Apr 8, 2013
Anyone have any idea how a 2 time defensive player of the year forgets how to play defense? I know Gasol is soft and never defended well, but what happened to Howard? Is it some kind of D'Antoni thing? Or is it that Howard just suddenly can't defend anymore. 5 games to go and 1 back of the Jazz, how sad. Oh yeah, congrats to the lame Clipper troll.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#62108 Apr 9, 2013
Sam wrote:
I think guys we have our First troll of the year. Congrats. I believe its Justin though.
Way to go MONKEY!!!!!... congrats!

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#62109 Apr 9, 2013
big tim wrote:
Anyone have any idea how a 2 time defensive player of the year forgets how to play defense? I know Gasol is soft and never defended well, but what happened to Howard? Is it some kind of D'Antoni thing? Or is it that Howard just suddenly can't defend anymore. 5 games to go and 1 back of the Jazz, how sad. Oh yeah, congrats to the lame Clipper troll.
I don't think Howard is back 100% and yes it may have something to do with D'antoni, his system doesn't inspire any D from any one.

Lakers team D is at it's worse and it's sad when you have, KB, Blake, Howard and Artest who are really good defenders.
Black Mamba

United States

#62110 Apr 9, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come on you know when it comes to gay hating and not understanding them, religious church people are the worst.
If anything she was being true to her religious close mind.
Keep in mind these are the same people that brought us the INQUISITION, send us in to the Dark AGES, delighted us with SALEM murders and gave us all kinds massive killings of innocents since ever.
She got lucky to walkout in a lot cases they don't they try to get the gay out them at all cost.
I totally agree and those religious fanatics sometimes are the worst. It gets to points where they lose sight of what they are doing.

To them everything that goes wrong is the devil. Murder, lying, cheating, stealing etc are some of then things they are quick to say the devil is busy. I really think they have lost sight of what they are trying to live for.
Black Mamba

United States

#62111 Apr 9, 2013
<quoted text>Yeah Im a miserable Clipper after closing you OUT 4-0!!! lmfao!!!!
Lol you knows what's really funny? The fact that the Clipper fans will never see their Clippers win a NBA title. They won the division weeeeeeeeeee big deal. Win a NBA title you scab eating troll lol.
Black Mamba

United States

#62112 Apr 9, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> How cute your gonna get a pacific division banner? your first banner? WOW the mighty clippers are growing up, Hope our other CHAMPIONSHIP banners don't cover your little division banner... I still don't think your a real clippers fan but whatever I will play along.
Lol good post Show and his moniker will change when the Clippers are eliminated in the playoffs. You know what's even sadder is the fact that Billy Crystal after the game acted as if he wanted to cry about their first division banner. A C-list movie star is the main fan of a D-List franchise. Pathetic.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#62114 Apr 9, 2013
Lakers struggled with the freaking Pelicans at home.

How do they expect to be the Blazer on the road?

I have a feeling they are going to get kill in Portland tomorrow.

This race for the 8th place in the West it's starting to look like a game of who wants it less.

Utah keeps giving the spot to the Lakers and the Lakers keep giving it back to Utah.
Clipper me

Fontana, CA

#62115 Apr 10, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> I have never fully bought into the NBA conspiracies cause I feel that its too big of a secret to keep, it would have leaked and stern would have been in some big problems....However I do believe they protect superstars, its obvious, look at what happened in toronto when they gave kobe a quick second tech, they huddled and apparently forgot kobe already had one, the toronto coach had to point out you cant take it back, so yeah that is kind of weird lol, it really shouldn't matter right? Lebron, wade get a lot of love from the refs, but what does worry me, stern is on his way out, so anything can happen I suppose, what does he care if he does a terrible job right now.
It was all good though when Stern was on your side and working wonders for the Lakers , wasn't it?!
Clipper me

Fontana, CA

#62116 Apr 10, 2013
big tim wrote:
Oh yeah, congrats to the lame Clipper troll.
Stick it up ur ass , big 'Puck'!!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#62120 Apr 10, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, "He's 2nd right now"?
What are you talking about?
I are you saying the clippers second Division title?
What about hanging a banner?, I'm not poking fun of the clipps, I was honest I don't think there is no Division banners hanging in staples.
Who is this greatest player on the planet you are writing about?
Well the league leader in turnovers is actually Rajon Rondo followed in second place Jrue Holiday from Philly and third is KB, but he is in 3rd place not the leader, in case you were trying to insinuate KB is.
Yeah,thats what I was insinuating,but RR and JH got a pass , KB doesn't - because no one is ever gonna call those other 2 guys 'the greatest player on the planet'!

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#62122 Apr 10, 2013
Well KB had to do it all literally in the finals mins against the Pelicans, for the Lakers to get the win.

Now he went bananas for 47 pts to get the team's first back to back wins over the Blazers who some people say are a cripple team at the moment.

MVP chants in Portland for KB?

Don't get me wrong Pau, Howard and company are helping, but on D they suck!

I hope KB gas tank is no running on Empty with all this big mins he is playing.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#62123 Apr 10, 2013
<quoted text>Yeah,thats what I was insinuating,but RR and JH got a pass , KB doesn't - because no one is ever gonna call those other 2 guys 'the greatest player on the planet'!
Do you realize that in real life no one gets passes, right?

Leader in TO it's the leader in TO over not matter what, same goes for second place and so on.
You can't skip spot just cause one is more famous then the other ones.

LBJ is the best player in the league right now, KB had his time, he still is one of the best but he is not #1 and every season goes by he moves away from his prime days.

Like CP3 who I think is the TRUE MVP of the league this season, just cause he is famous I move him up in the negative stands, cause I felt like giving pass to the other players just cause they are not as famous or good as CP3.

Think about that for a min or 2, to see how off you passes sound.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Lakers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nick Young likely to miss rest of season for La... Apr 5 tom wingo 2
News Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are parents (Oct '14) Mar 30 stewart scott 29
News Jeremy Lin on demotion Mar '15 mike tirico 13
News Celtics-Lakers rivalry goes back to Lenox, 1960 (Jun '08) Mar '15 John bodnar 8
News The stunt happened during halftime of a game be... Jan '15 Christaliban 1
News Kevin Durant on Kobe Bryant: 'I'd want to play ... Jan '15 Sam 2
News LA Lakers Are Best Landing Spot for Quincy Mill... Nov '14 LAKER4LIFE 1
More from around the web