Comments
59,981 - 60,000 of 72,113 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago
Black Mamba

United States

#61344 Mar 6, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> It helps big time, but the lakers aren't helping themselves , I know its a back to back and they are banged up and all that, but they dug themselves in this hole to where they need to win whatever they can to climb back up.
Wow, I can't believe theft actually came back and won the game. I know it was back to back nights, but they should have not got down like that. Jazz lost and hopefully ths Mavs can beat the Rockets. Not sure if the queens will beat the Warriors though. Just glad the Lakers saved theirselves from a terrible lost.
Black Mamba

United States

#61345 Mar 6, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah Stern isn't that fat, hes just hiding money under his coat, you said something bad about the NBA huh? well now that ain't right, that will be 5000 for now, just slip in my back pocket, my arms are so fat I cant reach it there.
Oh he loves those heavy fines and they are like Christmas bonuses for him. Sounds like he has been.l collecting some easy money over the years.
Black Mamba

United States

#61346 Mar 6, 2013
rrenault wrote:
What a game!!!!
I gotta give credit to the hornets they helped a lot by chocking, but Lakers finally played some defense in the fourth and most important they hit the freaking open shots!
Lol I can only imagine what the media was going to say if they didn't win this game. KoMe as GinoFrostedFlake says had a excellent game and now I can sleep a whole lot better tonight with this comeback. You know this has been a up and down season when a win over the lowly Pelicans was a must lol.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#61347 Mar 6, 2013
Wow Lakers managed to pull it off, the guy the trolls hate the most was amazing tonight, kobe willed them to a win, thanks to the cavs we are like a game and a half from a playoff spot.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#61348 Mar 6, 2013
Hornets reminded me tonight of old clipper team with Lamar,Candyman,Miles, Magette; etc,

They will kill you for 3 quarters and in the fourth they will hand you the game at every time they got chance.
Dwhite12 LA Slowtime

Winter Garden, FL

#61349 Mar 7, 2013
Former Toronto Raptors center Solomon Alabi signed with Greek A1 side Ikaros. 24 year-old big man spent the season in NBA Development league. TrendBasket
Sammy

Canada

#61350 Mar 7, 2013
Dwhite12 LA Slowtime wrote:
Former Toronto Raptors center Solomon Alabi signed with Greek A1 side Ikaros. 24 year-old big man spent the season in NBA Development league. TrendBasket
Is this some sort of joke? Solomon Alabi? Man that guy never took off his sweats let alone even saw the dino claw on the floor. White this is huge breaking news. Lmao
Sammy

Canada

#61351 Mar 7, 2013
Showtime wrote:
Wow Lakers managed to pull it off, the guy the trolls hate the most was amazing tonight, kobe willed them to a win, thanks to the cavs we are like a game and a half from a playoff spot.
the trolls are feeding the crickets. Kobe was on fire.
Sammy

Canada

#61352 Mar 7, 2013
Iam still killing my self with laughter. Solomon Alabi that was good White. I guess you were keeping me up to date. I doubt anyone else here even knows who that guy is. Do you?
I want 60,000

Racine, OH

#61355 Mar 7, 2013
I'm the 60,000 comment.

P.S. I'm a Thunder fan!!!!
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#61356 Mar 8, 2013
Add J.J. Redick to the list of former teammates who were none too pleased with Dwight Howard's recent comments about his Orlando Magic teammates.

This week Howard told KCAL, a Los Angeles CBS affiliate, that "My team in Orlando was a team full of people who nobody wanted, and I was the leader, and I led that team with a smile on my face."

That characterization of a Magic team that went to the NBA Finals in 2009 hasn't sat well with his former teammates.

"I'm not surprised by it," Redick told ESPNLosAngeles.com Wednesday evening before his Milwaukee Bucks played the Los Angeles Clippers. "I would be more surprised when Dwight starts taking responsibility. That would be the most negative thing I can say, but that's the truth.

"You can't take all the credit and not accept any of the blame."

In the two days since the interview aired, former teammates Jameer Nelson told the Orlando Sentinel that he was "disappointed" in Howard's comments while Rashard Lewis said Howard's comments were "disrespectful."

"It's disrespectful more than anything. We helped Dwight become the player he was," Lewis, now a member of the Miami Heat, told the Sentinel on Wednesday.

"We made a good run. Hell, look at those (conference and division) banners hanging in the stands. They don't say Dwight Howard on them..."

Nelson, who was once one of Howard's closest friends on the Magic, said he was disappointed in Howard's comments.

At some point, when are you a gonna as a man, when are you going to take ownership and stay out of the media in a professional manner," Nelson told the Sentinel.

"I would be less of a man to comment on certain things that people comment on about me and my teammates. We had a great run as a group, as core guys, and he was a part of it (reaching the 2009 Finals) and for him to say things about anybody in a negative manner, that's up to him.

"That's his opinion. If that's how he feels, that's how he feels."

Howard has not publicly commented on the issue since the KCAL interview.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#61357 Mar 8, 2013
[QUOTE who="I want 60,000"]I'm the 60,000 comment.
P.S. I'm a Thunder fan!!!![/QUOTE] Sorry to burst your bubble but I don't think thats correct.....thunder fan really? thats rare around here, your the first thunder fan I will give you that lol.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#61358 Mar 8, 2013
If anything that last post was probably it 60k

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#61359 Mar 8, 2013
Showtime wrote:
Add J.J. Redick to the list of former teammates who were none too pleased with Dwight Howard's recent comments about his Orlando Magic teammates.
This week Howard told KCAL, a Los Angeles CBS affiliate, that "My team in Orlando was a team full of people who nobody wanted, and I was the leader, and I led that team with a smile on my face."
That characterization of a Magic team that went to the NBA Finals in 2009 hasn't sat well with his former teammates.
"I'm not surprised by it," Redick told ESPNLosAngeles.com Wednesday evening before his Milwaukee Bucks played the Los Angeles Clippers. "I would be more surprised when Dwight starts taking responsibility. That would be the most negative thing I can say, but that's the truth.
"You can't take all the credit and not accept any of the blame."
In the two days since the interview aired, former teammates Jameer Nelson told the Orlando Sentinel that he was "disappointed" in Howard's comments while Rashard Lewis said Howard's comments were "disrespectful."
"It's disrespectful more than anything. We helped Dwight become the player he was," Lewis, now a member of the Miami Heat, told the Sentinel on Wednesday.
"We made a good run. Hell, look at those (conference and division) banners hanging in the stands. They don't say Dwight Howard on them..."
Nelson, who was once one of Howard's closest friends on the Magic, said he was disappointed in Howard's comments.
At some point, when are you a gonna as a man, when are you going to take ownership and stay out of the media in a professional manner," Nelson told the Sentinel.
"I would be less of a man to comment on certain things that people comment on about me and my teammates. We had a great run as a group, as core guys, and he was a part of it (reaching the 2009 Finals) and for him to say things about anybody in a negative manner, that's up to him.
"That's his opinion. If that's how he feels, that's how he feels."
Howard has not publicly commented on the issue since the KCAL interview.
I guess Howard once Orlando to put can of whoop azz next time they play.gees!

Talk about giving fuel to the other team, like the Lakers needs this crap too.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#61360 Mar 8, 2013
[QUOTE who="I want 60,000"]I'm the 60,000 comment.
P.S. I'm a Thunder fan!!!![/QUOTE]

Ha ha ha like it meant something...lol

So what did you win for the 60k post?
Justin

Excelsior, MN

#61361 Mar 8, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>Lol I knew sooner or later his boyfriend GiHOEbili was going to pop up. Make sure you stuck that bleacher report and Justins Barbie Doll up your ass. Also Lebron will never have a better career than Kobe and you can take that to the bank clown lol.
Kobe doesn't even have a better career than Tim Duncan lol.Its funny how you forget a 3 time Finals MVP because of your fantasy with Kobe.Ya we know Kobe is the youngest to 30,000 but fails horribly to be the quickest lol.Lebron is the 3rd quickest to 20,000 and youngest haha.With his 4th MVP under his belt with a 2nd ring for a wrap this year lol.I'll say keep deluding yourself.Kobe blemishes with this team will count on that Legacy while Duncan has been more successful with less than Kobe.The guy had two rookies in Gino and Parker beat baby Kobe with Shaq.Lebron will be miles over Kobe simply because theres no one in his league that only deserves Jordan comparisons.Kobe has never done that.
Justin

Excelsior, MN

#61362 Mar 8, 2013
Black Mamba I'll be would like to here your definition of domination.Kobe has 1MVP in 17 seasons haha.Thats not domination or anyway applying it.The only guys who like Kobe are stupid Rodman and the horrible GM Jordan.They have been irrelevant for just about everything.
Justin

Excelsior, MN

#61363 Mar 8, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> why not provide something useful, something that makes people think, you and justin share the same brain and its overloaded already, Lebron is better than a 34 year old kobe hmmmm....NO SHIT!!!
Thats BS.Kobe says he want yo be "The Greatest" right?Kobe is not as athletic as he use to be slightly but lets be honest here.He has always been a 45% jump shooter even in his prime.So even if you used age as an excuse but that still would count against his "Legacy".Can you image Lebron not making the playoffs?You guys were calling him a failure for making the Finals lol.Now here goes Kobe bumming as and he is preaching Playoffs after I got insulted from calling this team a bust from the gecko.I knew Kobe couldn't play with another perimeter all-star.Kobe barely can play great with excellent bigs and he needs the extra shots from being highly used from years playing with Fisher.The fact Kobe has never had a Pippen is purely because he is such a high volume shooter at best.
Justin

Excelsior, MN

#61364 Mar 8, 2013
Lebron has still been great despite having to share it with Wade.Kobe has made Nash worser or irrelevant because Kobe needs to take 25 to 30 shots to even stay in the discussion with Lebron.Kobe makes guys worser and thats how it always been his entire career.Lebron keeps Wade thriving despite his blemishes and he makes the role players look like allstars.Miller,Chalmers and Cole are always looking better with Lebron.Lebron will simply make Kobe irrelevant with years to come because he's a team player.Guys like Kobe will fade away because they are unfixed toys.Duncan is a much more qualified player than Kobe.He has always maximise the talent around him and he has always found other ways to contribute in new offensive schemes even if it means taking a lesser role.
Dwhite12 LA Slowtime

Winter Garden, FL

#61365 Mar 8, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Is this some sort of joke? Solomon Alabi? Man that guy never took off his sweats let alone even saw the dino claw on the floor. White this is huge breaking news. Lmao
that's why i posted it, i was in shock too. figured you'd appreciate it lmao..really the only reason i posted it was to see your reaction haha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Lakers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Magic Johnson gay? 10 hr sam 26
Jeremy Lin Manhood Size Discussions Reveal Raci... (Feb '12) Wed NBA Fan 22
LeBron James Gives Wade, Bosh Cold Shoulder, Tr... Wed NBA Fan 7
Lakers coaching search: NBA experts weigh in wh... Aug 23 lake4life 21
The Starting Lineup Revealed Jul '14 naqib 2
Should Cleveland Cavaliers Listen to Offers for... Jul '14 wertgh 2
Who is better, Kobe or LeBron? (Mar '09) Jul '14 sam 2,097
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000