Sammy

Kitchener, Canada

#61282 Mar 4, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Wow and just when you thought it was safe to come out and play. Justina had his hair weave done and now she thinks she is all that and a stale bag of chips. Here are my winners for Maniac Monday. Pricks over Cadavers( sorry B. Maybe your nose is stuffed up lol). Deer over Azz(, hopefully the deer don't get caught in head lights). Bees over Tragic(zzzzzzzz). Heat Stroke over Grandmas Wolves(heat just on a role which is sad to say). Chicken nuggets over Justinas foul smelling birds(close game). Weed Blazers over Hello Kitties(zzzzzz). Dino Men over Warriors(close game Sam).
Bees and Tragic, yea what a yawner.
Sammy

Canada

#61283 Mar 4, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> That sounds just like what D'antoni would do because he is very stubborn at times especially when he wants to be important lol. That small ball always kills us and I can see Westbrook causing havoc for us which will make.Howard look around even more like what the hell is going on. I still give them a chance against the Thunder though. 10 road games and 3 back to backs in the remaining schedule will be tough
But achievable.
Black Mamba

United States

#61284 Mar 4, 2013
Justin wrote:
<quoted text>Woow your such a liar.I didn't even choose Atlanta to win the SB.You guys on here just be giving each other BJ's.Such a self-absorbing this is.
Justina, you just don't get it do you lol. Everyone knows you were running your mouth about those.sorry overrated falcons who I told you all year long would choke. Anyone can see what you said over andand over and over. When they choked you hid like a yellow bellied coward. We can only pray for you because maybe you have taken to much depo to stop your periods and cramps lol. Side effects include thinking you moved to a new place, calling people liars and still trying to be a real boy lol.
Black Mamba

United States

#61285 Mar 4, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Well this is your big chance to piss off the little bugger. Doesn't take much anyway. He's one of those guys you have your way with in the school yard. All mouth and when it was time to put up your dukes, they run and can't remember what they said." It wasn't me"
You were right about her looking and judging. The min we started talking real bad about her that's when she showed up. I guess she loves the punishment from all the men on this board at once.
Black Mamba

United States

#61286 Mar 4, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> hahahahahha oh man, weed blazers. I like the one with B's nose stuffed up. Hilarious. Hey you better hope we win to keep GSW tanking. Ah man good ones tonight. Justina's dirty foul smelling birds, classic.
I think the Raptors will pull it off in a close one. Lol I hope B can forgive me because I know how powerful her magic can be.
Sammy

Canada

#61287 Mar 4, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> You were right about her looking and judging. The min we started talking real bad about her that's when she showed up. I guess she loves the punishment from all the men on this board at once.
Exactly. He was salivating to stop lurking. I could judt see him sitting back eating cracker jacks drowling at the screen and quoting" how dare they say this about me". I lurked and judged long enough.
Justin booked himself. What a fool. Now we know. Justin if you are lurking. Come in with somerthing sensible to say for once.
Sammy

Kitchener, Canada

#61288 Mar 4, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> I think the Raptors will pull it off in a close one. Lol I hope B can forgive me because I know how powerful her magic can be.
let's hope
Black Mamba

United States

#61289 Mar 5, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> let's hope
Damn, Sam the boys couldn't hold it in the 4th. I thought for sure they had it especially how that 3rd went.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#61290 Mar 5, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> That sounds just like what D'antoni would do because he is very stubborn at times especially when he wants to be important lol. That small ball always kills us and I can see Westbrook causing havoc for us which will make.Howard look around even more like what the hell is going on. I still give them a chance against the Thunder though. 10 road games and 3 back to backs in the remaining schedule will be tough
I know what Lakers are missing now, they don't have what The thunder, Miami, Clipps have and but they used to have.
Two players that can go off for 40 pts on the same night out side of good supporting cast, Lakers need that again.

Not that the same effect can't be replicated with a solid all around team, but those 40 plus pts players are very unstoppable and that's an edge they have over the all around team, sub them correctly and is like having a fresh KB playing the whole 48 mins and at times two KBs, they may be slow down but not shot down.
Sammy

Canada

#61291 Mar 5, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Damn, Sam the boys couldn't hold it in the 4th. I thought for sure they had it especially how that 3rd went.
almost but not quite. Sorry it doesn't help you guys.
Dwhite12 LA Slowtime

Winter Garden, FL

#61292 Mar 5, 2013
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-l...

video of swifts house...crazy ammount of alcohol
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#61293 Mar 5, 2013
Justin wrote:
To be honest LA fans need be giving Kobe all the BJ's than can give him lol.Because you guys suck in football and every other aspect of athletics.
Only person who really lives in LA in here is me, everyone else lives in FLorida, Canida, Cleveleand , RR lives everywhere in the world, So your comment is quite stupid if you think your gonna strike a cord with sammy or mamba.....Further more I wouldn't be talking cause you live in Albany GA, who the f*ck goes there, who the hell cares about that place, you might as well live in my armpit , what the hell do you have going on over there?.......Yeah I couldn't think of anything either lol.

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#61294 Mar 5, 2013
Don't feed the trolls. They are just trying to get a rise out of you. Justin and Tiffany knew how to do that to me, along with one other person. Looks like the Albanian was thinking about Kobe in a "different" kind of way. lol
Sammy

Kitchener, Canada

#61295 Mar 5, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Only person who really lives in LA in here is me, everyone else lives in FLorida, Canida, Cleveleand , RR lives everywhere in the world, So your comment is quite stupid if you think your gonna strike a cord with sammy or mamba.....Further more I wouldn't be talking cause you live in Albany GA, who the f*ck goes there, who the hell cares about that place, you might as well live in my armpit , what the hell do you have going on over there?.......Yeah I couldn't think of anything either lol.
Well said Show. Speaking of cities. I heard on the radio today, Toronto ranks as 4th largest city in North America behind Ny and La. Had no idea we were bigger than some major US cities.
RR where are you living these days? I think last time was Costa Rica.
Sammy

Canada

#61296 Mar 5, 2013
Bewitched wrote:
Don't feed the trolls. They are just trying to get a rise out of you. Justin and Tiffany knew how to do that to me, along with one other person. Looks like the Albanian was thinking about Kobe in a "different" kind of way. lol
Don't feed them? I would have thought by now they were stuffed. We don't have to contend much these days. Justin pretty much is the last punching bag. Ginoflake is a hilarious type troll and comes up with more far fetched comments that make you roll with laughter.
Black Mamba

United States

#61297 Mar 5, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> almost but not quite. Sorry it doesn't help you guys.
What's up Sam. Here are my winners tonight for terrifying tuesday lol. Smelltics over Sexers(maybe close. Also KG will bite someone tonight since he is always barking). Late Show over Thunder Cats( I can only hope and pray lol). Chicken Nuggets over Seattle Queens(zzzzzzz).
Black Mamba

United States

#61298 Mar 5, 2013
[QUOTE whoa="rrenault"]< quoted text>
I know what Lakers are missing now, they don't have what The thunder, Miami, Clipps have and but they used to have.
Two players that can go off for 40 pts on the same night out side of good supporting cast, Lakers need that again.
Not that the same effect can't be replicated with a solid all around team, but those 40 plus pts players are very unstoppable and that's an edge they have over the all around team, sub them correctly and is like having a fresh KB playing the whole 48 mins and at times two KBs, they may be slow down but not shot down.
[/QUOTE] Excellent points especially about the Lakers not having 2 40 point scores. The only thing bad about having two of them is that there is a good possibility you may be screwed if one of them doesn't show up lol. As this point we have to keep playing like we have been playing which is slow down the pace and make the game ugly. We only have one 40 plus point guy and 2 maybe 20 plus guys. A 14 plus players and the rest are under 10 and very inconsistent. Tonight we will see how the pace is during this game. If the Thunder score close to 100 the Lakers won't win. 90 and under then they have a chance.
Black Mamba

United States

#61299 Mar 5, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Only person who really lives in LA in here is me, everyone else lives in FLorida, Canida, Cleveleand , RR lives everywhere in the world, So your comment is quite stupid if you think your gonna strike a cord with sammy or mamba.....Further more I wouldn't be talking cause you live in Albany GA, who the f*ck goes there, who the hell cares about that place, you might as well live in my armpit , what the hell do you have going on over there?.......Yeah I couldn't think of anything either lol.
Lol he is already upset because of what some of us said about his home town. It's full of inbred hicks who always look foward to family reunions. I find him funny because everyone catches him in a lie and he always changes the subject. Maybe there is something wrong with his madula oblangata as the teacher told the Water Boy lol.
Sam

Canada

#61301 Mar 5, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> What's up Sam. Here are my winners tonight for terrifying tuesday lol. Smelltics over Sexers(maybe close. Also KG will bite someone tonight since he is always barking). Late Show over Thunder Cats( I can only hope and pray lol). Chicken Nuggets over Seattle Queens(zzzzzzz).
hahah Seattle Queens. Ouch. Yea Lakeshow got a tough one and pray chicken nuggets lose.
Sam

Canada

#61302 Mar 5, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Lol he is already upset because of what some of us said about his home town. It's full of inbred hicks who always look foward to family reunions. I find him funny because everyone catches him in a lie and he always changes the subject. Maybe there is something wrong with his madula oblangata as the teacher told the Water Boy lol.
I will keep saying it. The reason for the constant changes is mainly due to his 2 dimensional and delusional personality. Remember he told us he visits a shrink now and then. Suffers from split personality syndrome. Folks we have a winner on our hands.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Lakers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NBA Trade Rumors: Jeremy Lin, Omer Asik & Chand... Sep 19 cavas 132
Is Magic Johnson gay? Aug 29 sam 26
Jeremy Lin Manhood Size Discussions Reveal Raci... (Feb '12) Aug 27 NBA Fan 22
LeBron James Gives Wade, Bosh Cold Shoulder, Tr... Aug 27 NBA Fan 7
Lakers coaching search: NBA experts weigh in wh... Aug 23 lake4life 21
The Starting Lineup Revealed Jul '14 naqib 2
Should Cleveland Cavaliers Listen to Offers for... Jul '14 wertgh 2
•••
•••

Los Angeles Lakers People Search