lakers fans
sam

Toronto, Canada

#61150 Feb 28, 2013
Bosh's
sam

Toronto, Canada

#61151 Feb 28, 2013
Wow talk about posterized left handed yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
sam

Toronto, Canada

#61152 Feb 28, 2013
Here you go Show
BUSTED

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#61153 Feb 28, 2013
sammy wrote:
<quoted text> whose rogers?
Him Rogers.
http://www.bing.com/images/search...

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#61154 Feb 28, 2013
sammy wrote:
<quoted text> He played Kobe tough back in the day
I agree with you 100%, back in the day.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#61155 Feb 28, 2013
Dwhite12 LA Slowtime wrote:
Ricky Rubio: "I was obsessed with Jordan (growing up). I just watched the NBA and just watched black players. I wanted to play (in the States) and I told my mother I wanted to be black." SER
funniest quote ever?
Little kid's dream...lol

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#61156 Feb 28, 2013
sam wrote:
Guaranteed Bosh'a idea to copy us.
Really Bosh?

Looks more like something Lebron would do, but I would agree it was probably Bosh's idea to put it on the web and probably lebron directed choreography while Bosh directed cameras and editing...lol but it getting interesting and super entertaining...lol

I wonder what team got next!!!

It sure a whole different NBA from the 80's and 90's....lol

I can see Shaq coming out retirement just to join a team locker room to do one of those...lol

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#61157 Feb 28, 2013
Finally the Lakers play like they should against a team that's cripple.

They dominated from the start to end, they didn't struggle to handle Minnesota.
Sammy

Waterloo, Canada

#61158 Mar 1, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Bosh?
Looks more like something Lebron would do, but I would agree it was probably Bosh's idea to put it on the web and probably lebron directed choreography while Bosh directed cameras and editing...lol but it getting interesting and super entertaining...lol
I wonder what team got next!!!
It sure a whole different NBA from the 80's and 90's....lol
I can see Shaq coming out retirement just to join a team locker room to do one of those...lol
Well you know Bosh, he loves the you tube exposure. Remember the redneck allstar video he did to gain votes? He didn't want the Raps to take all the limelight. He still well connected here. Yea things have sure changed. Some how I couldn't see Bird, Dr J or even Robert parrish jumping around like that.
Sammy

Waterloo, Canada

#61159 Mar 1, 2013
rrenault wrote:
You guys are close... 2 games behind playoff spot. I think you will make it. It would be something if the Lakers dominate in the playoffs if and when they get in.

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#61160 Mar 1, 2013
Speaking of playoffs ... March Madness is coming up soon. lol Akron is 24-4 overall, and might have a chance to get a playoff bid.

Geez, Cavs have the Clippers tonight. Kyrie wants to play against Chris Paul really bad, but don't know if they're going to let him play yet (hyper extended knee). Your boy Tristan is up against Blake Griffin I presume.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#61161 Mar 1, 2013
Dwhite12 LA Slowtime wrote:
by far the weirdest kobe bryant love video ever..just watch in awe lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LY8rUhlC0xYXX
White next time u make a vid, at least spell kobe's name right lol.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#61162 Mar 1, 2013
sam wrote:
Guaranteed Bosh'a idea to copy us.
LOL I admit when I saw lebron half naked, dancing around like an idiot, I started laughing, I didn't expect that.....hey these guys won a championship so I am not against them having any fun, they can do what they like.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#61163 Mar 1, 2013
sam wrote:
Here you go Show
BUSTED
Nasty stuff, I thought you meant you found stern and Jordan smoking together .
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#61164 Mar 1, 2013
rrenault wrote:
Lakers have a shot at the 7th seed if they continue to play that hard, pau should be coming back soon, so that will provide some big help.....biggest problem I see is when howard goes out lakers have no interior presence , pau is not a great defenive center but at least his height will give you some problems, but paus offense is what really will help.
Dwhite12 LA Slowtime

Ocala, FL

#61165 Mar 1, 2013
even if dwight leaves...at least we dont have this putz

The 76ers and center Andrew Bynum are considering arthroscopic surgery on the player’s right knee in order to clean out loose cartilage, a procedure that would likely end the season for the center for whom they traded so many young assets, according to sources with knowledge of the situation. Bynum suffered a setback in the form of swelling in his right knee following his participation in a five-on-five scrimmage, first reported in the Inquirer, last Friday. While the Sixers have been unable to practice recently due to the schedule, Bynum would not have been able to participate due to the swelling in his knee, which was also first reported by the Inquirer on Friday. Bynum said his left knee “feels good.” Philadelphia Inquirer

Read more at http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#OOtvDJVFm75lq...

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#61166 Mar 1, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Well you know Bosh, he loves the you tube exposure. Remember the redneck allstar video he did to gain votes? He didn't want the Raps to take all the limelight. He still well connected here. Yea things have sure changed. Some how I couldn't see Bird, Dr J or even Robert parrish jumping around like that.
Can You imagine Kareem?...ha ha ha ha doing the thing with the arms..lol

I can't imagine any single Lakers player from showtime doing this other then Magic.

I know the Lakers will never do it, if it did happen and it air or not KB be would go to jail for multiple homicides...lol

I think this is up both players alley.

I'm sure they saw it and they said to each other we gotta do something about this...lol
Sammy

Waterloo, Canada

#61167 Mar 1, 2013
Bewitched wrote:
Speaking of playoffs ... March Madness is coming up soon. lol Akron is 24-4 overall, and might have a chance to get a playoff bid.
Geez, Cavs have the Clippers tonight. Kyrie wants to play against Chris Paul really bad, but don't know if they're going to let him play yet (hyper extended knee). Your boy Tristan is up against Blake Griffin I presume.
That's a tough game B. I think Tristan can handle him. I wouldn't be suprised if Cavs give them fits.
Sammy

Waterloo, Canada

#61168 Mar 1, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> LOL I admit when I saw lebron half naked, dancing around like an idiot, I started laughing, I didn't expect that.....hey these guys won a championship so I am not against them having any fun, they can do what they like.
Agreed.
Sammy

Waterloo, Canada

#61169 Mar 1, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Nasty stuff, I thought you meant you found stern and Jordan smoking together .
Smoking? I thought you would say ,busted for gambling on Bobkitten games.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Lakers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
May you help me in this survey? Thank you (Jul '14) Sep 14 sam 2
News Is Kobe Bryant better than Michael Jordan? (Apr '07) Sep 4 sam 12,081
Transfer Everything from iPhone to Samsung Gala... Aug '16 MagloireHunt 1
News Lakers: Should LA Pursue Dwight Howard in Free ... Aug '16 Sam 4
News Mitch Kupchak says the Lakers need help everywh... Jul '16 toploij 2
News updated Idaho official: Kobe Bryant's remarks h... May '16 loki 8
News Hillary Clinton accused of offending Native Ame... May '16 Sam 6
More from around the web