lakers fans
Black Mamba

United States

#60728 Feb 14, 2013
Sam wrote:
I hope Cupid sticks an arrow towards all you're arses.Happy Valentines day.
Cupid shot Justina in his ass and he loved it. Sick freak lol. Only to games tonight. Thunder Cats over Heat Stroke(very close game. Lebron and Durant both have great games). Lakers over Slippers( I can only hope. Close game I think).
Black Mamba

United States

#60729 Feb 14, 2013
Dwhite12 LA Slowtime wrote:
<quoted text>
and you wont hear this often..but of all of them (with the exception of duncan) kobe has the best post up game by far, and he does so much from there too
Kobe is my favorite player of all time, but MJ and Kobe both had similar games. Im not saying Jordans post up game is better, but it can go either way.
Black Mamba

United States

#60730 Feb 14, 2013
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle Drew said he felt like he'd played 3 games in 3 days when he arrived for the game. He hardly ever has a bad game, so I can't beat him up too bad. I don't know why Scott decided to give him the ball at the end with 2.9 seconds left if he was having a bad night. Should have gone to Waiters who relishes being the "go-to-guy" under pressure, and was having a good night. Hind sight, of course.
Here's the link I was telling you all explaining the Cavs picks situation:
http://bleacherreport.com/tb/d9wS1...
If I was the coach I would have given Uncle Drew the ball because even though he was having a bad night he is still a threat. Wow the Cavs have chance to really stack up on some great talent in the up coming years. Imagine if Lebron would have have still been there when Drew showed up. That would have been scary.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#60731 Feb 14, 2013
Ugh God I am so tired of hearing about MIchael jordan, ESPN is doing this whole thing cause he turned 50 , and now they are comparing Lebron and Jordan, I am sorry but Jordan was in the right place at the right time, Leborn is clearly better than kobe or JOrdan on the court, Jordan had the better career but the question is who is the best player, not who won the most championships, lebron is separating himself in a era where everyone can take over a game, everyone is tall and athletic, Lebron is a different beast out there...Let Jordan go , great player in his era , kobe great player in his era, but lets ask the right question, who had the better career if thats what you mean, not who is the better player cause I think its obvious Lebron is a different monster.
sammy

Etobicoke, Canada

#60732 Feb 14, 2013
Showtime wrote:
Ugh God I am so tired of hearing about MIchael jordan, ESPN is doing this whole thing cause he turned 50 , and now they are comparing Lebron and Jordan, I am sorry but Jordan was in the right place at the right time, Leborn is clearly better than kobe or JOrdan on the court, Jordan had the better career but the question is who is the best player, not who won the most championships, lebron is separating himself in a era where everyone can take over a game, everyone is tall and athletic, Lebron is a different beast out there...Let Jordan go , great player in his era , kobe great player in his era, but lets ask the right question, who had the better career if thats what you mean, not who is the better player cause I think its obvious Lebron is a different monster.
well said dawg
sammy

Etobicoke, Canada

#60733 Feb 14, 2013
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
They did exactly the opposite of what Scott said to do ..... "don't let them get a 3." Waiters owned up and said he left Leonard alone in the corner. He did that in a Miami game also, when Ray Allen got a 3.
I thought we had that one. Doesn't help when guys like Duncan don't get called for traveling....twice.
On to the next after the break.
yea Duncan will always get the calls
sammy

Etobicoke, Canada

#60734 Feb 14, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah they have a 65% chance of repeating this year. Still think they will have trouble with the Knicks and Pacers. Celtics aren't a threat without Rondo. I say it will be Knicks Heat Eastern Conference Finals.
idont know Dell about the knicks we seemed to handle them pretty good last night in NY
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#60735 Feb 14, 2013
Wow I know owners don't last forever, but It be so tragic to lose Dr. Jerry BUss now, I wish him well, its so sad to hear hes in the hospital for cancer, and what could be his final days.
sammy

Etobicoke, Canada

#60736 Feb 14, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Cupid shot Justina in his ass and he loved it. Sick freak lol. Only to games tonight. Thunder Cats over Heat Stroke(very close game. Lebron and Durant both have great games). Lakers over Slippers( I can only hope. Close game I think).
Both games good
Black Mamba

United States

#60737 Feb 14, 2013
Showtime wrote:
Lol you know they are going to throw Jordan in there as much as possible. No doubt he was the best player in his era and right now Lebron is the best player. Jordan is a sports icon and they are always going to find some way to talk about him.
Black Mamba

United States

#60738 Feb 14, 2013
sammy wrote:
<quoted text> idont know Dell about the knicks we seemed to handle them pretty good last night in NY
Knicks I have a feeling will be a different monster when the playoffs start. Good teams pace themselves during the regular season. I've stuck by them all year and they can best the heat.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#60739 Feb 14, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text> And you're rebuttle is what? Its the players that got them in correct? Sorry RR it also works 2 ways. You have 12 plus men vs a coaching staff.
No when it's clear they are not playing you his system.

He can try to take creadit, but none will buy it, mainly the palyers
sam

Etobicoke, Canada

#60740 Feb 14, 2013
Sorry guys, I try to be as respectful as I can regarding you're team .I have to say that will go down as one of the worse Lakers game I have witnessed. Clearly this team either has given up or just not in the game. Not sure what this team meeting was all about but it couldn't have been that ecouraging. Just my observation. Too many negatives to even mention regarding the lacklustre performance
sam

Etobicoke, Canada

#60741 Feb 14, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
No when it's clear they are not playing you his system.
He can try to take creadit, but none will buy it, mainly the palyers
Well let the players continue to not to buy into it RR. After what I watched they will only make this franchise look worse than it already is at the moment. Its pathetic to be honest.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#60742 Feb 14, 2013
Showtime wrote:
Wow I know owners don't last forever, but It be so tragic to lose Dr. Jerry BUss now, I wish him well, its so sad to hear hes in the hospital for cancer, and what could be his final days.
Completely agree, I wish him well too.
Good thing that he has enjoy long successful so far,I always expected him to go OD or heart failure from doing one of those
20 something hot young woman.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/report-jerry-bus...

This could be the end of a kingdom, but for sure the end of era/dynasty.

Once the king is gone, I expect all his heirs to fight for the franchise.
If Dr. Buss doesn't leave instructions for his kids, I give the Lakers 10 under the Buss family.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#60743 Feb 14, 2013
sam wrote:
<quoted text>Well let the players continue to not to buy into it RR. After what I watched they will only make this franchise look worse than it already is at the moment. Its pathetic to be honest.
simply they played a better team/better coached team today.
The lakers didn't play any defense.

They were missing their injured players, they didn't come with the energy to play a well stack clipper team.

The clippers are that good in my opinion.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#60744 Feb 14, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Actually the LA media here is blaming Dwight more than anyone else, I think they are being way too harsh, but everyone keeps saying that Dwight is not trying his best, they understand hes not 100 percent, but they see he doesn't try to grab rebounds sometimes, doesn't try to play hard on defense, in other words he takes some time off while hes on the court, I personally cant say I seen that, but everyone seems to point it out, I must be missing something, and there could be something to it. No doubt Dwight has become the key to everything at the moment.
OH freaking yeah the media has been extremely harsh on Howard's game.
Even on post game interviews I feel sometimes they are trying to get him upset on purpose to get him say something he will regret later.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#60745 Feb 15, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Lol you know they are going to throw Jordan in there as much as possible. No doubt he was the best player in his era and right now Lebron is the best player. Jordan is a sports icon and they are always going to find some way to talk about him.
They have thrown Jordan in my face so much I cant stand the guy anymore, especially Jordan fans, they have overrated this man terribly its not even fair to Jordan. He was worse than lebron and kobe as a person, but they never touched it, they vilified kobe and lebron, ever since I was like a kid they been shoving Jordan down my throat brain washing me into believing I want to be like mike, and that hes the greatest, luckily I never really fell for it.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#60746 Feb 15, 2013
sam wrote:
Sorry guys, I try to be as respectful as I can regarding you're team .I have to say that will go down as one of the worse Lakers game I have witnessed. Clearly this team either has given up or just not in the game. Not sure what this team meeting was all about but it couldn't have been that ecouraging. Just my observation. Too many negatives to even mention regarding the lacklustre performance
THat meeting was some time ago, it did help quite a bit, this performance against the clips was horrible, lakers got some terrible calls earlier on, and they kept piling up one after another, but second half just left no doubt that the lakers did not come to play, there defense was horrible, the clippers wanted to make a statement lakers I think just went in there knowing they would lose, thats what it seems like...other than that they have played a lot better, every time they play on national televised coverage they have a terrible game, and I think its because of the quality of teams they are playing.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#60747 Feb 15, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
OH freaking yeah the media has been extremely harsh on Howard's game.
Even on post game interviews I feel sometimes they are trying to get him upset on purpose to get him say something he will regret later.
Oh no doubt they are trying to reach his boiling point for a good story, so they can say well see thats howard showing his true colors, but does he have to talk to the media? I know stern wants their stars to talk to the media, now sure if he demands it after every game, these guys talk way too much which feeds the media stories to twist the truth a bit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Lakers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Transfer Everything from iPhone to Samsung Gala... Aug 17 MagloireHunt 1
News Is Kobe Bryant better than Michael Jordan? (Apr '07) Aug 3 Nibbio 12,079
News Lakers: Should LA Pursue Dwight Howard in Free ... Aug 1 Sam 4
News Mitch Kupchak says the Lakers need help everywh... Jul '16 toploij 2
News updated Idaho official: Kobe Bryant's remarks h... May '16 loki 8
News Hillary Clinton accused of offending Native Ame... May '16 Sam 6
Cheap Fitted Bedrooms UK Apr '16 jojoyus 1
More from around the web