lakers fans
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60364 Feb 7, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Well six weeks is month and half right? we are in Feb, six week put him around mid March or the end of March.
He still would have all April to get in shape, that's how I picture it.
Oh. You meam with lakers?
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60365 Feb 7, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Well six weeks is month and half right? we are in Feb, six week put him around mid March or the end of March.
He still would have all April to get in shape, that's how I picture it.
If you are refering to a trade and an injured pau for an April comeback. Forget it.
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60366 Feb 7, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> What's up Sam. Here are my winners for tonight. Lakers over Smelltics(very close and chippy game). Chicken Nuggets over Steers (Nuggets are great at home and MCGee is going for 40 lol).
Iam going with Mcgee for 50 and Faried for 55. Lmao

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#60367 Feb 7, 2013
_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
In an interview with Stephen A. Smith a couple days ago Dwight was saying while sitting there in the interview that he had pain in his legs and they were going numb due to his disc being inflamed and touching on his nerves. He said his back was around 70% healthy in his estimation. I know first hand how that is as I suffer through 5 ruptured discs 3 in my lower and 2 in my mid. It's no joke. He could be flirting with being paralyzed or undergoing major invasive surgery if he's not careful.
Right now with Jim Buss in charge who knows if MD will have to sell him on anything. I think Jim sees it all different than we do.
Well I don't know about him re injuring his back, but last time Howard went out a of game it was shoulder related if I recall correctly.
I'm sure Howard has the best Dr. money can buy looking at his back if he should be able take of his health.

Jim Buss is in charge and he claimed that he has plan, I'm assuming that Howard is part of that plan.
Now MD will have to sell to Howard and company first, plus J.Buss already paid for MD. either he keeps MD or not he's been paid for, I know it sound wrong...lol, but it's true.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#60368 Feb 7, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Oh. You meam with lakers?
Well any team that would trade for him, Pau is not useless for what's left of the season for any team.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#60369 Feb 7, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> If you are refering to a trade and an injured pau for an April comeback. Forget it.
There always a team that would take the risk, there always one.

Not the first time.
Dwhite12 LA Slowtime

Ocoee, FL

#60370 Feb 7, 2013
Alex Kennedy: Shaquille O'Neal is killing Dwight Howard right now: "Great players play through pain. If you're so hurt, quit smiling all the time." Twitter @AlexKennedyNBA

wow..fnally agree with shaq
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60371 Feb 7, 2013
_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the way you just put it gives us the best chance going forward Show. If you put Kobe now on that Phoenix team then and keep Nash at his age now etc. you've arguably got a contending team. Granted we don't have a lightning fast Barbosa and the Matrix but it's not too far off. We just need our bench to step up like they did in Phoenix back then.
You forgot Diaw.
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60372 Feb 7, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
There always a team that would take the risk, there always one.
Not the first time.
you just said earlier that a team has to pay 9 million first. Now tell me. What team in their right mind would pay that to an injured player? Especially with his magnitude. I would be shocked if anyone traded for him in that shape not knowing if he will even heal in 6 weeks. If they do they are dumb.
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60373 Feb 7, 2013
Dwhite12 LA Slowtime wrote:
Alex Kennedy: Shaquille O'Neal is killing Dwight Howard right now: "Great players play through pain. If you're so hurt, quit smiling all the time." Twitter @AlexKennedyNBA
wow..fnally agree with shaq
hahahahah hence what I said to rr some time ago. Howard needs the Kendrick Perkins look instead of Mickey Mouse. When he got thrown out in his game up here , he was laughing his head off exiting to the dressing room. Shows absolutely no aggression.
Dwhite12 LASlowtime

Ocoee, FL

#60374 Feb 7, 2013
is dwight just trying to wear as much clothing as he can for a game?
Dwhite12 LASlowtime

Ocoee, FL

#60375 Feb 7, 2013
East 3-point participants: Paul George, Kyrie Irving and Steve Novak.

West participants: Ryan Anderson, Matt Bonner and Stephen Curry. Twitter @DarnellMayberry
Dwhite12 LASlowtime

Ocoee, FL

#60376 Feb 7, 2013
Gerald Green, Terrence Ross, James White, Eric Bledsoe, Jeremy Evans, and Kenneth Faried in the dunk contest. Twitter @BQRMagic

boring
Dwhite12 LASlowtime

Ocoee, FL

#60377 Feb 7, 2013
Darnell Mayberry: East Skills Challenge team: Jrue Holiday, Brandon Knight, Jeff Teague. West: Damian Lillard, Jeremy Lin, Tony Parker. Twitter @DarnellMayberry
Dwhite12 LASlowtime

Ocoee, FL

#60378 Feb 7, 2013
The Shooting Stars competition involves an NBA play, a WNBA player and a retired player shooting from various locations on the court.

Team Bosh: Chris Bosh, Dominique Wilkins, Swin Cash
Team Lopez: Brook Lopez, Muggsy Bogues, Tamika Catchings
Team Harden: James Harden, Sam Cassell, Tina Thompson
Team Westbrook: Russell Westbrook, Robert Horry, Maya Moore SI.com
Dwhite12 LASlowtime

Ocoee, FL

#60379 Feb 7, 2013
Rosters set for Rising Stars Team
Shaq: Damian Lillard, Kyrie Irving, Andre Drummond, Klay Thompson, Harrison Barnes, Chandler Parsons, Dion Waiters, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Tyler Zeller, Kemba Walker.

Team Chuck: Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried, Kawhi Leonard, Bradley Beal, Ricky Rubio, Tristan Thompson, Nikola Vucevic, Brandon Knight, Isaiah Thomas, Alexy Shved. Sulia
sam

Acton, Canada

#60380 Feb 7, 2013
Hey Show maybe you can breathe a sigh of relief. Iam not sure bout this one. Veteran yes but dude has been a wondedhorse over the years. hahah like Bargs is any better. good for Bulls maybe.

The Chicago Bulls and Toronto Raptors have engaged in exploratory trade discussions on a potential deal centered around Carlos Boozer and Andrea Bargnani.
sam

Acton, Canada

#60381 Feb 7, 2013
Dwhite12 LASlowtime wrote:
Rosters set for Rising Stars Team
Shaq: Damian Lillard, Kyrie Irving, Andre Drummond, Klay Thompson, Harrison Barnes, Chandler Parsons, Dion Waiters, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Tyler Zeller, Kemba Walker.
Team Chuck: Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried, Kawhi Leonard, Bradley Beal, Ricky Rubio, Tristan Thompson, Nikola Vucevic, Brandon Knight, Isaiah Thomas, Alexy Shved. Sulia
Joke. No Terrence Ross. wow. Who selects these teams anyway?
sam

Acton, Canada

#60382 Feb 7, 2013
Gerald Green, Terrence Ross, James White, Eric Bledsoe, Jeremy Evans, and Kenneth Faried in the dunk contest. Twitter @BQRMagic
boring
Tear it up Terrence.
sam

Acton, Canada

#60383 Feb 7, 2013
is dwight just trying to wear as much clothing as he can for a game?
Looks like a trojan ready for war.hahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Lakers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In NBA Finals, coaching ranks include job intri... Jul 3 Fart news 15
News Kayne West booed at Billboard Music Awards 2015... May '15 tom wingo 9
News Taylor Swift wins 8 at Billboard Awards; Kanye ... May '15 stewart scott 2
News Nick Young likely to miss rest of season for La... May '15 tom wingo 21
News NBA: Derrick Rose lifts Bulls past Cavs May '15 tom wingo 2
News Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are parents (Oct '14) Mar '15 stewart scott 29
News Jeremy Lin on demotion Mar '15 mike tirico 13
More from around the web