Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Omg another Star Trek movie lol. I thought for sure they were going to show the Superman preview because I saw it online a couple of months a ago. Wow they also have another Fast and Ferious. Michelle Rodriguez still looks good lol.
Hell yeah another star trek movie!, I have a feeling this could be the best of all the star trek movies out there.

I was surprised that they actually ran a preview for Fast and Furious during the Superbowl, if read some where correctly there suppose to be a trilogy with 5, 6 and 7.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Omg if it's not one thing it's another. He said he never felt something like this before. It sounds very serious and im glad Clarke has been playing good as a starter.
Yeah we don't get to catch a break if not the coaching is the players health.

Clark has been nice surprise this season, I hope we have another one cause with Pau and Howard out we need some one else to step up.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

sam wrote:
<quoted text> Its like us Show. Bargnani played one season too long here. He is off the injury list and back tonight against the C's after 2 months. Give him a week and he will be dealt. The only deal I hear regarding Pau is Bargnani. Pau's contract is too big for a lot of teams. I believe Pau's mouth to media and all the controversary that surrounds him has caused teams to back off a bit.just my take
Sammy Pau contract is not only big who ever gets him has to pay him 9mil in advance it's in his contract.

But we the system the Lakers are playing now, I don't see a need to move him, but if they do anyway the Lakers can't F them selves.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Pau is still good I am not disputing hes not a good player, but like you just pointed out and I already said a few times, the guy is messed up with all the rumors, he also now is complaining about not starting, although hes starting right now but hes clearly not happy with his role, I dont know if you noticed that but I live in LA I listen to the local radio, and I can see it hes not happy, I agree D'antoni isn't the right coach, all I am saying is, if there is a deal out there you gotta deal this guy now, I would have a serious problem if pau ends up being out center and Dwight leaves, his defense is awful thats my main thing.
As for nash, adjust sure, but adjust and be as a affective as the old steve nope! Steve looks just like I predicted, a fish out of water, he looks more like a shooting guard now, he looks like he struggling to be a pg, but I will say hes much better than fisher, hes basically playing the fisher role, but much better! so I guess we can leave it at that.
Sorry to jump in here, but Show you brought up a great point, You wrote,"I would have a serious problem if pau ends up being out center and Dwight leaves"
As different then Lakers dealing Pau for a bunch of role players, then Howard leaves and the Lakers' center is who?

There are rumors of Howard possibly leaving or asking to be traded, but those rumors are base on D'antoni staying cause his system is having the same effect on Howard as it has with Pau.

It has been said that Howard resigning may come down to the Lakers picking between Howard or keeping D'antoni.

Pau should be starter he was sent to the bench cause his productivity dropped not his lack of D, cause in D'antoni system D only matter when it's accompany with 'antoni also the bench was useless in his system.
Pau knows that it was not his fault or the bench it's the system that they were running, the system changed problem solved.

You once told me that you should start with Your best 5, and Clark is playing well but his defense is not better then Pau, but he lacks Pau's passing, IQ and post up moves.

You are right player shouldn't need to be motivated, but in this league You can count the few that actually don't need to be, but even then isn't the coach responsible to get the most out of players?

Those are my two cents on this subject

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

sam wrote:
Beside Show Pau is hurt, doubt anyone will want him
Well he is not out for the season, a lot of teams would love to have him in mid march.

His trade value is not going decrease, a playoffs contender could have him back 100% by may.

Lakers included if they managed to get in a playoffs spot.
Showtime

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to jump in here, but Show you brought up a great point, You wrote,"I would have a serious problem if pau ends up being out center and Dwight leaves"
As different then Lakers dealing Pau for a bunch of role players, then Howard leaves and the Lakers' center is who?
There are rumors of Howard possibly leaving or asking to be traded, but those rumors are base on D'antoni staying cause his system is having the same effect on Howard as it has with Pau.
It has been said that Howard resigning may come down to the Lakers picking between Howard or keeping D'antoni.
Pau should be starter he was sent to the bench cause his productivity dropped not his lack of D, cause in D'antoni system D only matter when it's accompany with 'antoni also the bench was useless in his system.
Pau knows that it was not his fault or the bench it's the system that they were running, the system changed problem solved.
You once told me that you should start with Your best 5, and Clark is playing well but his defense is not better then Pau, but he lacks Pau's passing, IQ and post up moves.
You are right player shouldn't need to be motivated, but in this league You can count the few that actually don't need to be, but even then isn't the coach responsible to get the most out of players?
Oh RR I know you love Pau no matter what I wont even try to convince you cause your stuck on that guy, all I can say is his defense sucks bad! as a center you should be a decent defender and pau is only a decent defender when motivated, thats not good, plus he has mental issues now, hes paranoid about the lakers dealing him, he begins to play very terrible basketball for long stretches, this is suppose to be one of your big time superstars you cant have that! hes also not getting any younger, if we can get him to resign for a much smaller contract then its worth it, but for right now hes not worth 19 million. Yeah I get you about your best 5, but we both agree the D'antoni system doesn't work for 2 bigs, pau went to the bench and the lakers begin to do better, plus you dont need to have 5 scorers in at once, clark is perfect cause he plays D better than pau in my opinion, and rebounds, shoots better, he does it all and he doesn't need the ball, pau looks lost with everyone in there, I think he does well off the bench... Well thats my opinion, its not that pau sucks but he is clearly the one having problems fitting in, but hey hes injured now so I dont think we will have to worry about any trade at all, we just gotta hope howard comes back.
Showtime

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Also when I was bitch about your best 5 should start didn't you tell me that it doesn't matter who starts its who finishes? Look I dont even think it matters what we say, the bottom line is as long as D'antoni is here we may not win a thing this year, he doesn't seem to be able to come up with good strategies during the game. although hes better than Mike brown.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Oh RR I know you love Pau no matter what I wont even try to convince you cause your stuck on that guy, all I can say is his defense sucks bad! as a center you should be a decent defender and pau is only a decent defender when motivated, thats not good, plus he has mental issues now, hes paranoid about the lakers dealing him, he begins to play very terrible basketball for long stretches, this is suppose to be one of your big time superstars you cant have that! hes also not getting any younger, if we can get him to resign for a much smaller contract then its worth it, but for right now hes not worth 19 million. Yeah I get you about your best 5, but we both agree the D'antoni system doesn't work for 2 bigs, pau went to the bench and the lakers begin to do better, plus you dont need to have 5 scorers in at once, clark is perfect cause he plays D better than pau in my opinion, and rebounds, shoots better, he does it all and he doesn't need the ball, pau looks lost with everyone in there, I think he does well off the bench... Well thats my opinion, its not that pau sucks but he is clearly the one having problems fitting in, but hey hes injured now so I dont think we will have to worry about any trade at all, we just gotta hope howard comes back.
We know I do!! he he he

Pau has a lot left in his tank, the key to the two bigs is the system, it wasn't Pau going to bench.

I disagree with a lot stuff you wrote, but like I said those were my 2 cents to that post I'm not going pass it.

The usual agree disagree leave it at that.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Also when I was bitch about your best 5 should start didn't you tell me that it doesn't matter who starts its who finishes? Look I dont even think it matters what we say, the bottom line is as long as D'antoni is here we may not win a thing this year, he doesn't seem to be able to come up with good strategies during the game. although hes better than Mike brown.
HA HA HA Touché, well played my friend well played.

Yeah who ever finish is what matter most, but I believe Pau has bend backward for Dick'antoni and his stupid system, as he did before for brown and the Lakers front office, he should be treated better,same goes for the Lakers from office. They should let Pau know what's up it's in their best interest to have a worry free Pau.
Saddly is the media that creates all this Pau rumors and they make sure it rub them in his face to sell something.

I agree with you what we said doesn't matter 100%, Lakers front office claims that they already have a plan for 2015, if this is true then we know what more likely is going to happen.

I agree D'antoni sucks so many levels, not only is the reason why the Lakers are struggling and are not going to win anything more likely this season, as long as he keeps thinking his system is the way to go, but it could cost the Lakers resigning Howard.

There is a reason why D'antoni has never won jack even when his team was favorite to win.

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Sammy, your boy had a good night last night against Charlotte. TT went 17-9-3. Cavs have climbed up out of the basement. lol

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Ok...Pau is out. Dwight should really stay out as back injuries and surgeries are no joke at all so...D'Antoni loves this scenario now as he will finally be able to run HIS sysytem of small ball run and gun. I'm sure he wishes no ills or injuries to his players but this is inevitably what he's been needing to happen to implement his system 100%.

This could actually turn into something decent because we have enough to run it.

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Pau is still good I am not disputing hes not a good player, but like you just pointed out and I already said a few times, the guy is messed up with all the rumors, he also now is complaining about not starting, although hes starting right now but hes clearly not happy with his role, I dont know if you noticed that but I live in LA I listen to the local radio, and I can see it hes not happy, I agree D'antoni isn't the right coach, all I am saying is, if there is a deal out there you gotta deal this guy now, I would have a serious problem if pau ends up being out center and Dwight leaves, his defense is awful thats my main thing.
As for nash, adjust sure, but adjust and be as a affective as the old steve nope! Steve looks just like I predicted, a fish out of water, he looks more like a shooting guard now, he looks like he struggling to be a pg, but I will say hes much better than fisher, hes basically playing the fisher role, but much better! so I guess we can leave it at that.
Fair enough. So how do you see Nash going forward? Big men or at least 1 of them is out so D'Antoni's system will now be in full effect as long as Dwight tries to get better. Does the Phoenix Nash rise again?
Showtime

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
We know I do!! he he he
Pau has a lot left in his tank, the key to the two bigs is the system, it wasn't Pau going to bench.
I disagree with a lot stuff you wrote, but like I said those were my 2 cents to that post I'm not going pass it.
The usual agree disagree leave it at that.
Well I admit I am a bit upset about how the season has gone for my niners and the lakers so I am a bit uptight about one of my teams not performing the way they are suppose to, I just think out of all of them pau seems to be the one who is a bit of a misfit, also he is not gonna be happy coming off the bench, so I feel bad for the guy, I do hope it works out and he can stay, I love pau as a person.
Showtime

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA Touché, well played my friend well played.
Yeah who ever finish is what matter most, but I believe Pau has bend backward for Dick'antoni and his stupid system, as he did before for brown and the Lakers front office, he should be treated better,same goes for the Lakers from office. They should let Pau know what's up it's in their best interest to have a worry free Pau.
Saddly is the media that creates all this Pau rumors and they make sure it rub them in his face to sell something.
I agree with you what we said doesn't matter 100%, Lakers front office claims that they already have a plan for 2015, if this is true then we know what more likely is going to happen.
I agree D'antoni sucks so many levels, not only is the reason why the Lakers are struggling and are not going to win anything more likely this season, as long as he keeps thinking his system is the way to go, but it could cost the Lakers resigning Howard.
There is a reason why D'antoni has never won jack even when his team was favorite to win.
I will give D'antoni credit for the lakers moving the ball better, I do believe that is part of his system everyone moves the ball around the way they are doing it right now. I think kobe had to adjust his game cause its not just pau but kobe does not fit in D'antoni system, cause kobe hangs on to the ball too much or at least he use to, so I will credit D'antoni system with making kobe a better player in my opinion, kobe is more dangerous like this. other than that D'antoni falls short as a guy who has control of a team, he is a nice guy and maybe too nice, hes afraid to take full control, hes more o fa teacher rather than a leader, and I can go on but what for we both know where he falls short.
Showtime

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

_Jusayin_ wrote:
Ok...Pau is out. Dwight should really stay out as back injuries and surgeries are no joke at all so...D'Antoni loves this scenario now as he will finally be able to run HIS sysytem of small ball run and gun. I'm sure he wishes no ills or injuries to his players but this is inevitably what he's been needing to happen to implement his system 100%.
This could actually turn into something decent because we have enough to run it.
Lets see how much he loves it when he starts losing again lol, makes you roll your eyes doesn't it? lol D'antoni was in a plot to take them both out lets just be honest haha jk....you know the scary thing is its not just pau and Dwight that dont fit into a fast pace system, its kobe and metta as well, kobe doesn't like moving around to get open, that is not his styel, he likes getting the ball and holding on to it and doing what he will do with it, metta same thing, I just hope mitch and jim realize this for next season.
Showtime

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough. So how do you see Nash going forward? Big men or at least 1 of them is out so D'Antoni's system will now be in full effect as long as Dwight tries to get better. Does the Phoenix Nash rise again?
If the D'antoni system is in full affect hell yes the Nash shall rise again lol . HOwever! lets not forget whos the big chief here, thats kobe, kobe is the whole key to this thing, he really does not fit in the D'antoni system , Kobe can fit into any system if he wants to, but for kobe to fit in the D'antoni system hes gotta become a role player, like let steve handle the ball and move around and get open for shots kind of like rip hamilton does, but thats not really kobes style, he likes to post, he likes to just get the ball and do his thing. I feel for nash cause hes not use to having all of these stand still players around, this is hell for a guy like nash who loves dishing it out, hes been a true professional love the guys attitude . My prediction tho is that D'antoni will not mess with whats working, hes gonna keep running the offense through kobe, but he may ask them to go a little faster now, but even now we cant compete with the speed of other teams, so its a big mess. It will be interesting tho lets see what happens.

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Lets see how much he loves it when he starts losing again lol, makes you roll your eyes doesn't it? lol D'antoni was in a plot to take them both out lets just be honest haha jk....you know the scary thing is its not just pau and Dwight that dont fit into a fast pace system, its kobe and metta as well, kobe doesn't like moving around to get open, that is not his styel, he likes getting the ball and holding on to it and doing what he will do with it, metta same thing, I just hope mitch and jim realize this for next season.
Haha! You never know with D'Antoni!

Tru Kobe now and MWP don't fit in a fast paced run around like RIP and Ray but we've seen MWP be allowed to hover around the 3pt line and basically be a kick out shooter and it's worked in MD's system.

Kobe can now be our "big man" posting up. If Dwight stays out(for his own good)Kobe will have nobody to differ to down low. He'll be the man on the blocks as many times as he wants and we know he can drive and make the D collapse then kick.

If we can get our last 1 or 2 no name bigs to play some decent D our offense should put up points in bunches while letting the ball do most of the work which keeps our oldies with some gas at the end of games.
Dwhite12 LA Slowtime

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

http://allball.blogs.nba.com/2013/02/06/kobe-...

almst a celtic...disgusting seeing him in green, but than yu can have a great laugh as they passed on him
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Well he is not out for the season, a lot of teams would love to have him in mid march.
His trade value is not going decrease, a playoffs contender could have him back 100% by may.
Lakers included if they managed to get in a playoffs spot.
Explain how teams can have him in Mid March.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Bewitched wrote:
Sammy, your boy had a good night last night against Charlotte. TT went 17-9-3. Cavs have climbed up out of the basement. lol
Yea B I caught that. Seems you guys doing alright of late.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 58,981 - 59,000 of71,193
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••