lakers fans

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#60303 Feb 5, 2013
Sam wrote:
Much love for Kobe and metta.
http://www.forbes.com/pictures/eddf45jmfd/lan...
I don't it's an accurate poll and also who is been ask are really?

These are usually survey of 1000 may be 2000 in country of millions.

Just in L.A. to think that 20% of the population dislike KB and Meta to me is Ludicrous.

I think for the most part people don't care.
Sam

Acton, Canada

#60304 Feb 5, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it Flight?
yes sir
Sam

Acton, Canada

#60305 Feb 5, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Just in L.A. to think that 20% of the population dislike KB and Meta to me is Ludicrous.
probably not. I didn't know Forbes trackeds that generally they track the rich
Dwhite12 LA Slowtime

Ocoee, FL

#60306 Feb 5, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
kobe's been on teh most hated list for a decade. he was #1 over tiger and vick during their own personal scandals..kobe's a hated dude
Dwhite12 LA Slowtime

Ocoee, FL

#60307 Feb 5, 2013
Adrian Wojnarowski: Pau Gasol felt a "pop" on his foot. MRI tomorrow
although i speculate it could have been a quee_f lol

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#60308 Feb 5, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text> yes sir
I love the beginning of the movie, pretty much the first 1 min, minute and half, after the movies is alright....lol
Dwhite12 LASlowtime

Ocoee, FL

#60309 Feb 5, 2013
Adrian Wojnarowski&#8207;@WojYaho oNBA Pau Gasol felt a "pop" in the bottom of his foot, on crutches now. Getting an MRI on Wednesday.

although i suspect it might have been a qu_eef lol

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#60310 Feb 5, 2013
Dwhite12 LA Slowtime wrote:
<quoted text>
kobe's been on teh most hated list for a decade. he was #1 over tiger and vick during their own personal scandals..kobe's a hated dude
But really whose list is this?

Who they ask, how many people was asked in what area where this questions ask?

We leave in a world where people forget about everything that happens and a yr after it happens, I don't buy people keep hold a hate on KB.

To me is more about who is doing the poll and what his/her feeling are about these people, cause it will determine where they would go and ask this questions and who will they choose to ask them to.

Cause if they ask fans that actually spend money on these people the would not get any bad percentage.

Well at least in KB's place when I see sooooo many KB fans in arenas all over the country and I mean You can tell there are lot of those little fckrs every where, makes me wonder how accurate are these polls.

I'm just saying.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#60311 Feb 6, 2013
Dwhite12 LASlowtime wrote:
<quoted text>
from what i heard and agree with. refs didnt think it was a ctchable ball. and had they called it, it would have essentially ended the game. and they didnt want the game to end on a questionable penalty on a potentially uncatchable ball. on that premise i gotta agree, wasnt thrown great and even if he wasnt held, highly unlikely he caught it.
Yeah it wasn't catchable cause he was held ! lol I disagree I thin that is a bunch of horse dung the refs are putting out to save their jobs, they know they blew it, I believe you call a penalty in the first quarter you call it all the way till the end of the game, otherwise you send a message that you can hold at the end of the game cause chances are they wont call it, so nope not buying it.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#60312 Feb 6, 2013
Dwhite12 LA Slowtime wrote:
<quoted text>
Weird some polls have tiger, lebron, and a few others ahead of kobe, but that may have been a year ago or so , lebron has been low key this year ,I think people want to see kobe completely humbled and it never happens, he refuses to go down due to injury, he refuses to stop talking so confidently no matter how bad of a season hes having, and lets face it the media doesn't help by hyping the lakers before the season reminding everyone that kobe is gonna tie jordan, I think the media is about 50 percent responsible maybe a lot more for how people feel about kobe, I cant coutn the number of stupid articles I read about kobe that have spewed nothing but hatred, same goes for lebron but he brings a lot of that to himself cause hes a goofball.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#60313 Feb 6, 2013
Adrian Wojnarowski&#8207;@WojYaho oNBA Pau Gasol felt a "pop" in the bottom of his foot, on crutches now. Getting an MRI on Wednesday.
I still say we cant deal this guy fast enough, but I dont know what offers have been on the table, things have been very quiet in laker land regarding rumors of any deals, usually you have a pile of players coming out, I think the lakers held on to pau one season too long, should been dealt during the off sesason, usually the lakers have the best timing on these things when to let go of a player and when to keep them, but hey I could still be wrong and maybe the lakers patience is actually gonna pay off, usually they are great at mastering things like that.
Black Mamba

United States

#60314 Feb 6, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> No not really my thing.I know that's RR's favorite thing. A movie I watched on the weekend which I thought was quite good was flight with Denzel. Man did he play the part well.
Oh I heard about that movie and Denzel most of the time does his thing on the big screen. I will check it out when I get a chance. Damn I was wrong about the Warriors because Rockets just hit three after three.
Black Mamba

United States

#60315 Feb 6, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that one and the Star Trek preview, those two were the best, there was suppose to be a new Superman preview and that never happened.
Omg another Star Trek movie lol. I thought for sure they were going to show the Superman preview because I saw it online a couple of months a ago. Wow they also have another Fast and Ferious. Michelle Rodriguez still looks good lol.
Black Mamba

United States

#60316 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>
a better throw and it would have been called, i believe
Maybe but you know how the NFL is. They didn't want that call to affect the outcome of the game. I don't think it would have because the Ravens still would have had over a minute to do something. The refs missed that call like you said.
Black Mamba

United States

#60317 Feb 6, 2013
Omg if it's not one thing it's another. He said he never felt something like this before. It sounds very serious and im glad Clarke has been playing good as a starter.
Black Mamba

United States

#60318 Feb 6, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> I still say we cant deal this guy fast enough, but I dont know what offers have been on the table, things have been very quiet in laker land regarding rumors of any deals, usually you have a pile of players coming out, I think the lakers held on toto pau one season too long, should been dealt during the off sesason, usually the lakers have the best timing on these things when to let go of a player and when to keep them, but hey I could still be wrong and maybe the lakers patience is actually gonna pay off, usually they are great at mastering things like that.
I agree with you to a certain extent. I always wanted Gasol to retire as a Laker because despite what has been said about him he came through for us in Rhode title runs. I hate to see him go through this and in my opinion he maybe feeling a little disrespected from Mike D. From being called out by your teammate and coach to being benches. You know it has to be bad if Gasol is starting to make comments in the media.
sam

Acton, Canada

#60319 Feb 6, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the beginning of the movie, pretty much the first 1 min, minute and half, after the movies is alright....lol
hahahah yea I could see why you liked the opening scene of the movie. The girl was smoking hot.
sam

Acton, Canada

#60320 Feb 6, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Omg another Star Trek movie lol. I thought for sure they were going to show the Superman preview because I saw it online a couple of months a ago. Wow they also have another Fast and Ferious. Michelle Rodriguez still looks good lol.
Can't wait for the next Fast and Furious.
sam

Acton, Canada

#60321 Feb 6, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> I still say we cant deal this guy fast enough, but I dont know what offers have been on the table, things have been very quiet in laker land regarding rumors of any deals, usually you have a pile of players coming out, I think the lakers held on to pau one season too long, should been dealt during the off sesason, usually the lakers have the best timing on these things when to let go of a player and when to keep them, but hey I could still be wrong and maybe the lakers patience is actually gonna pay off, usually they are great at mastering things like that.
Its like us Show. Bargnani played one season too long here. He is off the injury list and back tonight against the C's after 2 months. Give him a week and he will be dealt. The only deal I hear regarding Pau is Bargnani. Pau's contract is too big for a lot of teams. I believe Pau's mouth to media and all the controversary that surrounds him has caused teams to back off a bit.just my take

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

#60322 Feb 6, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> I still say we cant deal this guy fast enough, but I dont know what offers have been on the table, things have been very quiet in laker land regarding rumors of any deals, usually you have a pile of players coming out, I think the lakers held on to pau one season too long, should been dealt during the off sesason, usually the lakers have the best timing on these things when to let go of a player and when to keep them, but hey I could still be wrong and maybe the lakers patience is actually gonna pay off, usually they are great at mastering things like that.
Aw man Show, you know Pau is the ultimate teammate and the best big facilitator in the game and maybe the best ever and him and Kobe are just about as tight as Fish and Kobe are and that's saying a lot as Kobe isn't close to many. Thing is, Pau has been trade bait for 1.5 seasons now and it's messed with his head as it would 90%+ of players. If you're Pau, you say to yourself what more can I do? If it wasn't for me the Lakers would not have back to back championships and arguably would have lost more games last year. Pau needs some respect shown to him for all he's done for LA.

Now this foot injury Pau suffered...Man-oh-man, I had both my calf tendons "pop". Sounded like someone punching their hand and each one put me out 6+ months and neither of my legs are the same as they once were and I'm only 6'1, 190. Can't imagine being Pau's height and weight with a foot injury like that. I hope for the best with Pau as he'll need it because this injury could decide his career.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Lakers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Kobe Bryant better than Michael Jordan? (Apr '07) 14 hr Fart news 12,043
News Hornets sign free agent guard Jeremy Lin Jul 16 Fart news 20
News In NBA Finals, coaching ranks include job intri... Jul 3 Fart news 15
News Kayne West booed at Billboard Music Awards 2015... May '15 tom wingo 9
News Taylor Swift wins 8 at Billboard Awards; Kanye ... May '15 stewart scott 2
News Nick Young likely to miss rest of season for La... May '15 tom wingo 21
News NBA: Derrick Rose lifts Bulls past Cavs May '15 tom wingo 2
More from around the web