Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Iron man 3 oh lord really? Already?
Sammy they can't come fast enough, it's been 3 yrs since Iron man 2.

I can't wait for the next Thor, Capt America, Guardian of the Galaxy, Ant man, Dr. Stranger, Avengers2, Ant-man and Planet Hulk....lol

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Pau it's looking good in the first quarter, I hope he can keep it up the rest of the game.
Dwhite12 LASlowtime

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Showtime wrote:
Ugh don't know if you guys saw the superbowl but I am so pissed right now, there was a f**king holding call they clearly missed! oh well its over now back to basketball.
from what i heard and agree with. refs didnt think it was a ctchable ball. and had they called it, it would have essentially ended the game. and they didnt want the game to end on a questionable penalty on a potentially uncatchable ball. on that premise i gotta agree, wasnt thrown great and even if he wasnt held, highly unlikely he caught it.
Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

[QUOTEMamba who="Dwhite12 LASlowtime"]<quoted text>
from what i heard and agree with. refs didnt think it was a ctchable ball. and had they called it, it would have essentially ended the game. and they didnt want the game to end on a questionable penalty on a potentially uncatchable ball. on that premise i gotta agree, wasnt thrown great and even if he wasnt held, highly unlikely he caught it.[/QUOTE] Also don't forget about that 5 yard rule where you can be physical with the receiver the first 5 yards. He did grab the receiver, but like you said the ball was unwatchable and I don't see anybody getting that call.
Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>'
Yeah that's a suspension just cause of Meta any one else not happening.
HELL FREAKING YEAH I SAW Iron Man 3 preview, I even pause the game to go online to watch the extended version...lol
Lol that preview was better than 98% of the Superbowl commercials. I can't wait to see it and the suit looks good too. I have to see Die Hard 4 too. Bruce Willis is the man.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Oh yeah and I can't wait. Robert Downey Jr turned the C minus superhero to a class a super hero. Those aren't your type of movies?
No not really my thing.I know that's RR's favorite thing. A movie I watched on the weekend which I thought was quite good was flight with Denzel. Man did he play the part well.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Much love for Kobe and metta.
http://www.forbes.com/pictures/eddf45jmfd/lan...
Dwhite12 LASlowtime

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Also don't forget about that 5 yard rule where you can be physical with the receiver the first 5 yards. He did grab the receiver, but like you said the ball was unwatchable and I don't see anybody getting that call.
a better throw and it would have been called, i believe

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Lol that preview was better than 98% of the Superbowl commercials. I can't wait to see it and the suit looks good too. I have to see Die Hard 4 too. Bruce Willis is the man.
Well that one and the Star Trek preview, those two were the best, there was suppose to be a new Superman preview and that never happened.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> No not really my thing.I know that's RR's favorite thing. A movie I watched on the weekend which I thought was quite good was flight with Denzel. Man did he play the part well.
Was it Flight?

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Sam wrote:
Much love for Kobe and metta.
http://www.forbes.com/pictures/eddf45jmfd/lan...
I don't it's an accurate poll and also who is been ask are really?

These are usually survey of 1000 may be 2000 in country of millions.

Just in L.A. to think that 20% of the population dislike KB and Meta to me is Ludicrous.

I think for the most part people don't care.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it Flight?
yes sir
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Just in L.A. to think that 20% of the population dislike KB and Meta to me is Ludicrous.
probably not. I didn't know Forbes trackeds that generally they track the rich
Dwhite12 LA Slowtime

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
kobe's been on teh most hated list for a decade. he was #1 over tiger and vick during their own personal scandals..kobe's a hated dude
Dwhite12 LA Slowtime

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Adrian Wojnarowski: Pau Gasol felt a "pop" on his foot. MRI tomorrow
although i speculate it could have been a quee_f lol

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Sam wrote:
<quoted text> yes sir
I love the beginning of the movie, pretty much the first 1 min, minute and half, after the movies is alright....lol
Dwhite12 LASlowtime

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Adrian Wojnarowski&#8207;@WojYaho oNBA Pau Gasol felt a "pop" in the bottom of his foot, on crutches now. Getting an MRI on Wednesday.

although i suspect it might have been a qu_eef lol

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Dwhite12 LA Slowtime wrote:
<quoted text>
kobe's been on teh most hated list for a decade. he was #1 over tiger and vick during their own personal scandals..kobe's a hated dude
But really whose list is this?

Who they ask, how many people was asked in what area where this questions ask?

We leave in a world where people forget about everything that happens and a yr after it happens, I don't buy people keep hold a hate on KB.

To me is more about who is doing the poll and what his/her feeling are about these people, cause it will determine where they would go and ask this questions and who will they choose to ask them to.

Cause if they ask fans that actually spend money on these people the would not get any bad percentage.

Well at least in KB's place when I see sooooo many KB fans in arenas all over the country and I mean You can tell there are lot of those little fckrs every where, makes me wonder how accurate are these polls.

I'm just saying.
Showtime

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Dwhite12 LASlowtime wrote:
<quoted text>
from what i heard and agree with. refs didnt think it was a ctchable ball. and had they called it, it would have essentially ended the game. and they didnt want the game to end on a questionable penalty on a potentially uncatchable ball. on that premise i gotta agree, wasnt thrown great and even if he wasnt held, highly unlikely he caught it.
Yeah it wasn't catchable cause he was held ! lol I disagree I thin that is a bunch of horse dung the refs are putting out to save their jobs, they know they blew it, I believe you call a penalty in the first quarter you call it all the way till the end of the game, otherwise you send a message that you can hold at the end of the game cause chances are they wont call it, so nope not buying it.
Showtime

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Dwhite12 LA Slowtime wrote:
<quoted text>
Weird some polls have tiger, lebron, and a few others ahead of kobe, but that may have been a year ago or so , lebron has been low key this year ,I think people want to see kobe completely humbled and it never happens, he refuses to go down due to injury, he refuses to stop talking so confidently no matter how bad of a season hes having, and lets face it the media doesn't help by hyping the lakers before the season reminding everyone that kobe is gonna tie jordan, I think the media is about 50 percent responsible maybe a lot more for how people feel about kobe, I cant coutn the number of stupid articles I read about kobe that have spewed nothing but hatred, same goes for lebron but he brings a lot of that to himself cause hes a goofball.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Los Angeles Lakers Forum right now

Search the Los Angeles Lakers Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The Starting Lineup Revealed Mon naqib 2
Cavaliers suspend C Andrew Bynum indefinitely (Dec '13) Mon xdd 2
Divorce not an option for Khloe Kardashian (May '12) Mon wertgh 18
Lamar Odom: 5 Teams That Should Take a Gamble o... (Apr '12) Mon wertgh 75
NBA Extra: Is Dwyane Wade the world's best? (Nov '08) Mon wertgh 15,623
Why Kobe/Jordan Debate Is Closer Than It Seems (Jan '10) Mon wertgh 154
Should Cleveland Cavaliers Listen to Offers for... Mon wertgh 2
•••
•••