lakers fans

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#60283 Feb 4, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>Yea I know RR I am lost too. I wanted to know the details but not even Calderon will say.
Yeah since it is on the Canadian side, I got no clue.
I thought it might be a trouble with the type of visa he had, not working visa for US, may he just has business visa since even though he was working every time in the US, it was more on the business since he got paid in Canada.
sammy

Acton, Canada

#60284 Feb 5, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah since it is on the Canadian side, I got no clue.
I thought it might be a trouble with the type of visa he had, not working visa for US, may he just has business visa since even though he was working every time in the US, it was more on the business since he got paid in Canada.
yea that's a possibility. Well he got cleared, I think he played last night
Black Mamba

United States

#60285 Feb 5, 2013
[QUOTEMamba who="rrenault"]<q uoted text>
Totally understandable I hate losing more then I like winning.
I haven't watch much football since the raiders and rams left, every now and then I'll catch a raiders' game but they are not close or Victories for that matter.
Well better luck next season [/QUOTE] What's up RE. Looks like Meta World Peace is suspended for tonights game which is bull in my opinion. Im not shocked at all though. They have been playing better lately and we shall see what they do tonight. Did you see the preview for Iron Man 3? Looks good to me.
Black Mamba

United States

#60286 Feb 5, 2013
sammy wrote:
<quoted text> yea that's a possibility. Well he got cleared, I think he played last night
What's up Sam. Here are my winners for tonight. Pissers over Dirty Scavenger Buzzards (Paul Curios George has been balling). Lakers over Nuts (Gasol vs Big Head is pay per view lol). Pandas over Moons (the trade of Gay will haunt the Pandas in the long run). Ultimate Warriors over Nasas( high scoring game). Chicken Nuggets over Deer (those blowout head lights are closer than the deer thinks lol).
Black Mamba

United States

#60287 Feb 5, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Well I hope so, the whole next year talk just feels like a very long time right now lol, especially when you haven't won any super bowls lately.....I hope Kaupernick is not a one hit wonder as so many of these scrambling quarterbacks turn out to be.
What's up Show. Sorry about your Niners, but they played one hell of a game especially in the second half to get back into the game. Kaupernick is going to get better and also they didn't have Manningham to help him out. Crabtree and Davis tried. They will be back next year. Now it's time to see what the Lakers can do.
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60288 Feb 5, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> What's up Sam. Here are my winners for tonight. Pissers over Dirty Scavenger Buzzards (Paul Curios George has been balling). Lakers over Nuts (Gasol vs Big Head is pay per view lol). Pandas over Moons (the trade of Gay will haunt the Pandas in the long run). Ultimate Warriors over Nasas( high scoring game). Chicken Nuggets over Deer (those blowout head lights are closer than the deer thinks lol).
Hahahahah you come up with some good ones. Nasas now that's clever. Big head vs Gasoft sounds like a bad Godzilla movie.
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60289 Feb 5, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> What's up RE. Looks like Meta World Peace is suspended for tonights game which is bull in my opinion. Im not shocked at all though. They have been playing better lately and we shall see what they do tonight. Did you see the preview for Iron Man 3? Looks good to me.
Iron man 3 oh lord really? Already?
Black Mamba

United States

#60290 Feb 5, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Hahahahah you come up with some good ones. Nasas now that's clever. Big head vs Gasoft sounds like a bad Godzilla movie.
lol that movie would go straight to dvd. I think both will score the same amour of points.
Black Mamba

United States

#60291 Feb 5, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Iron man 3 oh lord really? Already?
Oh yeah and I can't wait. Robert Downey Jr turned the C minus superhero to a class a super hero. Those aren't your type of movies?

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#60292 Feb 5, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> What's up RE. Looks like Meta World Peace is suspended for tonights game which is bull in my opinion. Im not shocked at all though. They have been playing better lately and we shall see what they do tonight. Did you see the preview for Iron Man 3? Looks good to me.
'

Yeah that's a suspension just cause of Meta any one else not happening.

HELL FREAKING YEAH I SAW Iron Man 3 preview, I even pause the game to go online to watch the extended version...lol

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#60293 Feb 5, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Iron man 3 oh lord really? Already?
Sammy they can't come fast enough, it's been 3 yrs since Iron man 2.

I can't wait for the next Thor, Capt America, Guardian of the Galaxy, Ant man, Dr. Stranger, Avengers2, Ant-man and Planet Hulk....lol

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#60294 Feb 5, 2013
Pau it's looking good in the first quarter, I hope he can keep it up the rest of the game.
Dwhite12 LASlowtime

Ocoee, FL

#60295 Feb 5, 2013
Showtime wrote:
Ugh don't know if you guys saw the superbowl but I am so pissed right now, there was a f**king holding call they clearly missed! oh well its over now back to basketball.
from what i heard and agree with. refs didnt think it was a ctchable ball. and had they called it, it would have essentially ended the game. and they didnt want the game to end on a questionable penalty on a potentially uncatchable ball. on that premise i gotta agree, wasnt thrown great and even if he wasnt held, highly unlikely he caught it.
Black Mamba

United States

#60296 Feb 5, 2013
[QUOTEMamba who="Dwhite12 LASlowtime"]<quoted text>
from what i heard and agree with. refs didnt think it was a ctchable ball. and had they called it, it would have essentially ended the game. and they didnt want the game to end on a questionable penalty on a potentially uncatchable ball. on that premise i gotta agree, wasnt thrown great and even if he wasnt held, highly unlikely he caught it.[/QUOTE] Also don't forget about that 5 yard rule where you can be physical with the receiver the first 5 yards. He did grab the receiver, but like you said the ball was unwatchable and I don't see anybody getting that call.
Black Mamba

United States

#60297 Feb 5, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>'
Yeah that's a suspension just cause of Meta any one else not happening.
HELL FREAKING YEAH I SAW Iron Man 3 preview, I even pause the game to go online to watch the extended version...lol
Lol that preview was better than 98% of the Superbowl commercials. I can't wait to see it and the suit looks good too. I have to see Die Hard 4 too. Bruce Willis is the man.
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60298 Feb 5, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Oh yeah and I can't wait. Robert Downey Jr turned the C minus superhero to a class a super hero. Those aren't your type of movies?
No not really my thing.I know that's RR's favorite thing. A movie I watched on the weekend which I thought was quite good was flight with Denzel. Man did he play the part well.
Sam

Acton, Canada

#60299 Feb 5, 2013
Much love for Kobe and metta.
http://www.forbes.com/pictures/eddf45jmfd/lan...
Dwhite12 LASlowtime

Ocoee, FL

#60300 Feb 5, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Also don't forget about that 5 yard rule where you can be physical with the receiver the first 5 yards. He did grab the receiver, but like you said the ball was unwatchable and I don't see anybody getting that call.
a better throw and it would have been called, i believe

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#60301 Feb 5, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Lol that preview was better than 98% of the Superbowl commercials. I can't wait to see it and the suit looks good too. I have to see Die Hard 4 too. Bruce Willis is the man.
Well that one and the Star Trek preview, those two were the best, there was suppose to be a new Superman preview and that never happened.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#60302 Feb 5, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> No not really my thing.I know that's RR's favorite thing. A movie I watched on the weekend which I thought was quite good was flight with Denzel. Man did he play the part well.
Was it Flight?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Lakers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hornets sign free agent guard Jeremy Lin Jul 16 Fart news 20
News In NBA Finals, coaching ranks include job intri... Jul 3 Fart news 15
News Kayne West booed at Billboard Music Awards 2015... May '15 tom wingo 9
News Taylor Swift wins 8 at Billboard Awards; Kanye ... May '15 stewart scott 2
News Nick Young likely to miss rest of season for La... May '15 tom wingo 21
News NBA: Derrick Rose lifts Bulls past Cavs May '15 tom wingo 2
News Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are parents (Oct '14) Mar '15 stewart scott 29
More from around the web