|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
That's interesting, I'm clueless now.
Yea I know RR I am lost too. I wanted to know the details but not even Calderon will say.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Sorry show on your 9ers. There's always next year. Jks. Um they were robbed.

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Showtime wrote:
Ugh don't know if you guys saw the superbowl but I am so pissed right now, there was a f**king holding call they clearly missed! oh well its over now back to basketball.
Damn Show..I'm still very upset. I've been a 9er fan since '84 and I know I'm biased in that sense but I have to say the game's officiating favored the Ravens.

How can you bail out the Ravens on 3rd down early in the 4th quarter with a BS pass interference call to give them a first down which inevitably lead to a FG when clearly both men were interfering with each other only to allow Delanie Walker to be TACKLED running a route in the end zone at the same time Crabtree is being impeded and held for 7 yards on the same 4th and goal play?!

It wreaked of favoritism for Ray Lewis and it made me remember when Jerome Bettis was retiring and the blatant favoritism shown to the Steelers throughout the playoffs and again another NFC west team was robbed that time it was the Seahawks.

I feel a call is a call whether it's the 1st minute of the 1st quarter or the last minute of the 4th quarter. Be consistent.

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Well I hope so, the whole next year talk just feels like a very long time right now lol, especially when you haven't won any super bowls lately.....I hope Kaupernick is not a one hit wonder as so many of these scrambling quarterbacks turn out to be.
I think we'll be more than ok with Kaep. He was made to pass the ball yesterday and he showed he's got an incredible arm with incredible strength and accuracy and to be a 1st year starter and have the poise he had especially in the SB is unprecedented.

I'd be more concerned about our defense as we allowed teams to jump out early and often on us forcing too many comebacks.
Showtime

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn Show..I'm still very upset. I've been a 9er fan since '84 and I know I'm biased in that sense but I have to say the game's officiating favored the Ravens.
How can you bail out the Ravens on 3rd down early in the 4th quarter with a BS pass interference call to give them a first down which inevitably lead to a FG when clearly both men were interfering with each other only to allow Delanie Walker to be TACKLED running a route in the end zone at the same time Crabtree is being impeded and held for 7 yards on the same 4th and goal play?!
It wreaked of favoritism for Ray Lewis and it made me remember when Jerome Bettis was retiring and the blatant favoritism shown to the Steelers throughout the playoffs and again another NFC west team was robbed that time it was the Seahawks.
I feel a call is a call whether it's the 1st minute of the 1st quarter or the last minute of the 4th quarter. Be consistent.
That holding call was clear as day, I don't know what the announcers were talking about, they were blind, that was a clear holding call, cost them a extra set of downs, the sad part is I feel the niners were the better team, in the second half they did everything they were suppose to do in the first half. I will say the niners made a lot of little mistakes that cost them the game, especially that bone head touchdown kick off return which still hurts, the whole thing thing hurts, but yeah the refs weren't very good, that holding call will haunt me.

One thing i love about the NBA, the game is so fast, you get several chances to make up for a bad call, no kneeling, and you have to play best of 7 , football can just tear your heart out in one game, niners were off their game in the first half , sucks but lets hope this is not the only super bowl appearance.
Showtime

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we'll be more than ok with Kaep. He was made to pass the ball yesterday and he showed he's got an incredible arm with incredible strength and accuracy and to be a 1st year starter and have the poise he had especially in the SB is unprecedented.
I'd be more concerned about our defense as we allowed teams to jump out early and often on us forcing too many comebacks.
Yeah the weird thing is I wasn't sold on the niners being superbowl material last season, or this season, yet we should have made the superbowl last season if not for some fumbles, and this season in my opinion the niners had a great balance of defense and offense to win the ravens, one thing I will give the ravens credit for, is their offensive line, I think that gave flacco a lot of time to pass. However I knew niners had some holes in that defense even tho all the experts said the nienrs defense was the best, niners have some problems with passing sometimes, and the niners offense I was not sold on early in the season, but when they switched quarterbacks it was obvious we scored more, and that at least made me feel better about our chances.

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> That holding call was clear as day, I don't know what the announcers were talking about, they were blind, that was a clear holding call, cost them a extra set of downs, the sad part is I feel the niners were the better team, in the second half they did everything they were suppose to do in the first half. I will say the niners made a lot of little mistakes that cost them the game, especially that bone head touchdown kick off return which still hurts, the whole thing thing hurts, but yeah the refs weren't very good, that holding call will haunt me.
One thing i love about the NBA, the game is so fast, you get several chances to make up for a bad call, no kneeling, and you have to play best of 7 , football can just tear your heart out in one game, niners were off their game in the first half , sucks but lets hope this is not the only super bowl appearance.
Hell brother, you know Phil Simms will NEVER be objective and give the 9ers an ounce of love as he was saying there was no foul on Crabtree. Pathetic.

Ravens were bailed out on the 3rd down pass interference call and Ed Reed was allowed to jump early and go offside on the 9ers 2-point conversion. Yes, we did a lot of things wrong but if not for bad officiating we would have overcome and won that game.

It's sad, the officials say they dont want calls deciding games but friggin no calls can do the exact same!
Showtime

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell brother, you know Phil Simms will NEVER be objective and give the 9ers an ounce of love as he was saying there was no foul on Crabtree. Pathetic.
Ravens were bailed out on the 3rd down pass interference call and Ed Reed was allowed to jump early and go offside on the 9ers 2-point conversion. Yes, we did a lot of things wrong but if not for bad officiating we would have overcome and won that game.
It's sad, the officials say they dont want calls deciding games but friggin no calls can do the exact same!
Yeah the calls in a football game I think hurt you way more than any other sport, one turn over, one down wasted is too much, no question you get an extra set of downs and I believe the niners score a touch down, I just thought the niners could have been a bit more thoughtful in the way they tried to score a touch down, but hey a bad call is a bad call and you gotta call it and if that is not holding then what is? sad part is you cant do nothing about it, you have to move on and suck it up, in football your its probably harder for a team to make the superbowl twice, in the NBA if you got the best squad more often then not your gonna go cause of the series of games you play to get there, but if CK is for real he will get his super bowl win eventually.
sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Ummm, are the mavs actually playing or watching an OKC practice? What an ugly game.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text>I expected they would go for 2 at some point cause they needed the extra 2 points, or they would have needed it earlier, dont think it makes a difference. Yeah those late calls get called in the NFL more than they do in the NBA, the NBA does not really send you to the line. I took it hard, I was cussing and just trying to stay away from football coverage, I was a sore loser about it but I hate losing so close.
Totally understandable I hate losing more then I like winning.

I haven't watch much football since the raiders and rams left, every now and then I'll catch a raiders' game but they are not close or Victories for that matter.

Well better luck next season

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>Yea I know RR I am lost too. I wanted to know the details but not even Calderon will say.
Yeah since it is on the Canadian side, I got no clue.
I thought it might be a trouble with the type of visa he had, not working visa for US, may he just has business visa since even though he was working every time in the US, it was more on the business since he got paid in Canada.
sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah since it is on the Canadian side, I got no clue.
I thought it might be a trouble with the type of visa he had, not working visa for US, may he just has business visa since even though he was working every time in the US, it was more on the business since he got paid in Canada.
yea that's a possibility. Well he got cleared, I think he played last night
Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

[QUOTEMamba who="rrenault"]<q uoted text>
Totally understandable I hate losing more then I like winning.
I haven't watch much football since the raiders and rams left, every now and then I'll catch a raiders' game but they are not close or Victories for that matter.
Well better luck next season [/QUOTE] What's up RE. Looks like Meta World Peace is suspended for tonights game which is bull in my opinion. Im not shocked at all though. They have been playing better lately and we shall see what they do tonight. Did you see the preview for Iron Man 3? Looks good to me.
Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

sammy wrote:
<quoted text> yea that's a possibility. Well he got cleared, I think he played last night
What's up Sam. Here are my winners for tonight. Pissers over Dirty Scavenger Buzzards (Paul Curios George has been balling). Lakers over Nuts (Gasol vs Big Head is pay per view lol). Pandas over Moons (the trade of Gay will haunt the Pandas in the long run). Ultimate Warriors over Nasas( high scoring game). Chicken Nuggets over Deer (those blowout head lights are closer than the deer thinks lol).
Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Well I hope so, the whole next year talk just feels like a very long time right now lol, especially when you haven't won any super bowls lately.....I hope Kaupernick is not a one hit wonder as so many of these scrambling quarterbacks turn out to be.
What's up Show. Sorry about your Niners, but they played one hell of a game especially in the second half to get back into the game. Kaupernick is going to get better and also they didn't have Manningham to help him out. Crabtree and Davis tried. They will be back next year. Now it's time to see what the Lakers can do.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> What's up Sam. Here are my winners for tonight. Pissers over Dirty Scavenger Buzzards (Paul Curios George has been balling). Lakers over Nuts (Gasol vs Big Head is pay per view lol). Pandas over Moons (the trade of Gay will haunt the Pandas in the long run). Ultimate Warriors over Nasas( high scoring game). Chicken Nuggets over Deer (those blowout head lights are closer than the deer thinks lol).
Hahahahah you come up with some good ones. Nasas now that's clever. Big head vs Gasoft sounds like a bad Godzilla movie.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> What's up RE. Looks like Meta World Peace is suspended for tonights game which is bull in my opinion. Im not shocked at all though. They have been playing better lately and we shall see what they do tonight. Did you see the preview for Iron Man 3? Looks good to me.
Iron man 3 oh lord really? Already?
Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Hahahahah you come up with some good ones. Nasas now that's clever. Big head vs Gasoft sounds like a bad Godzilla movie.
lol that movie would go straight to dvd. I think both will score the same amour of points.
Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Iron man 3 oh lord really? Already?
Oh yeah and I can't wait. Robert Downey Jr turned the C minus superhero to a class a super hero. Those aren't your type of movies?

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> What's up RE. Looks like Meta World Peace is suspended for tonights game which is bull in my opinion. Im not shocked at all though. They have been playing better lately and we shall see what they do tonight. Did you see the preview for Iron Man 3? Looks good to me.
'

Yeah that's a suspension just cause of Meta any one else not happening.

HELL FREAKING YEAH I SAW Iron Man 3 preview, I even pause the game to go online to watch the extended version...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 58,921 - 58,940 of71,037
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••