lakers fans
Dwhite12 LASlowtime

Ocoee, FL

#60243 Feb 2, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> and in 2013?
atually, not bad averages.. 16 ppg 4 rpg (which is why i dont like him anymore statistically, he was doing much better before) 1.5 apg, 0.7 bpg and 31% from 3 point range

so not bad..but totally inconsistent! those are great #s for role/bench player although i konw he's a starter well was. but not awful #'s unless your a #1 overall pick

agree/disagree sammy?
Dwhite12 LASlowtime

Ocoee, FL

#60244 Feb 2, 2013
Delonte West won't play for the Dallas Mavericks' D-League team after learning that Mavs owner Mark Cuban had no interest in bringing him back to Dallas, a source told Yahoo! Sports. Yahoo! Sports
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#60245 Feb 2, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> haaahahhaa. Oh man I am dying of laughter here. Yea maybe dumb dumb Jordan will take him. Hey White Show is right. Bargnani has no biz being on Lakers, its bad enough we still have him. No way now that guy could keep up with our gazelles. No time for standing out side the key waiting to shoot a 3. If Mitch buys into this deal I would be shocked but Colangelo has horse shoes sometimes.
Mitch is wearing his own horse shoes lol, we went from kobe wanting out to being championship contenders in the same year, all of a sudden we get gasol. I know Bargs isn't the worst player out there, I can see him as a 6th man in a championship squad, if he still has something left.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#60246 Feb 2, 2013
Sammy wrote:
Actually Show that puts an end to my Calderon prediction. However he is a free agent at the end of this year. Hence why I knew he would be gone before the deadline. So there's still a chance yet. Lol
HAHAHA you been whispering lakers in calderons ear since the longest lol, all these guys warship gasol and here we are threatening to deal him, rubio took offense and he called out the lakers, he said the wolves would love to have pau, that we are taking him for granted.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#60247 Feb 2, 2013
Sammy wrote:
When Gay arrived half asleep before the game last night first thing he said to Colangelo was why didn't you draft me in the first place. Ouch what a stab to Bustnani who the number one pick that year. Lowry and Gay are best of friends apparently. Gay is the godfather to Lowry's kids.
You guys should be thrilled, I hope it works out for you, gotta convince him to stay otherwise this is all a waste, BC will have to keep making moves.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#60248 Feb 2, 2013
Dwhite12 LASlowtime wrote:
<quoted text>
2 years ago, when bargnani was hitting his shots and blocking other shots, grabbing boards. i even got sammy to respect him for a bit.
he was averaging 21 ppg 7 boards per game and almost a block per game shooting 29% from 3 point land 2010-2011
the next year he averaged 19 ppg and 6 rpg with half a block per game shooting 34% from 3 point land 2011-12
thats what i saw..he had game in 2010-11 when i got sammy to admit he was doing good
11-12 though, still overall good numbers but not as good as the year before
Yeah I remember you got sammy on board , and you two were slobbering over him LOL.....I never bought into Bargnani, well at least I never wanted him as a laker, but sure hes got some skills.
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60249 Feb 3, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Mitch is wearing his own horse shoes lol, we went from kobe wanting out to being championship contenders in the same year, all of a sudden we get gasol. I know Bargs isn't the worst player out there, I can see him as a 6th man in a championship squad, if he still has something left.
True.I am sure he still has something left. He's young still too. Perhaps a team where he can best utilize his strengths would be appropriate.
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60250 Feb 3, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> HAHAHA you been whispering lakers in calderons ear since the longest lol, all these guys warship gasol and here we are threatening to deal him, rubio took offense and he called out the lakers, he said the wolves would love to have pau, that we are taking him for granted.
Yea I heard that. For some reason, I keep choosing Calderon as Lakers destination because of Pau. They work well together as you saw in the Olympics.

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#60251 Feb 3, 2013
Sammy wrote:
Wow B. Big win over OKC. Well done. Sorry about Ghilchrist kidd tonight.
Exciting game to watch. Those last 5 minutes and lead changes were too much, but Kyrie and Speights stepped up. It was crazy. Speights went 21-10 off the bench, Kyrie had 35 pts, TT went 11-12 and CJ had 16 off the bench. I can't believe Memphis GAVE us all those players and a pick for Jon Leuer. See, there's a fish out there for everybody.

I see who the Raps are hosting this afternoon. I might get to watch some of that.

Kidd-Gilchrist?
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60252 Feb 3, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> You guys should be thrilled, I hope it works out for you, gotta convince him to stay otherwise this is all a waste, BC will have to keep making moves.
Yea I know. He has 2yrs remaining so that's not too bad. As you always said. If we are winning then that alone is incentive to stay. Otherwise we lose out yet once again. Where I see a lot of positives in the combo of Lowry(who picked up), Derozen and Gay. We take on the Heat today, so let's see how they operate. Sometimes first games together could be extra Andrenaline.
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60253 Feb 3, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah I remember you got sammy on board , and you two were slobbering over him LOL.....I never bought into Bargnani, well at least I never wanted him as a laker, but sure hes got some skills.
Slobbering? Well I can tell ya Show, Iam now puking. Lol
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60254 Feb 3, 2013
And puking till he's out of here.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#60255 Feb 3, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Yea I heard that. For some reason, I keep choosing Calderon as Lakers destination because of Pau. They work well together as you saw in the Olympics.
I think its overrated, everyone thought nash and pau were gonna be special and that has been a huge bust, I think pau is just way too inconsistent to work well with anyone, the only player I thought he worked well with was bynum cause he kept lobbing to him.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#60256 Feb 3, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Yea I know. He has 2yrs remaining so that's not too bad. As you always said. If we are winning then that alone is incentive to stay. Otherwise we lose out yet once again. Where I see a lot of positives in the combo of Lowry(who picked up), Derozen and Gay. We take on the Heat today, so let's see how they operate. Sometimes first games together could be extra Andrenaline.
Gotta put the raptors on the map, it can happen , just look at the Miami heat, they were not much of a consideration before.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#60257 Feb 3, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Slobbering? Well I can tell ya Show, Iam now puking. Lol
HAHA borrow RRs bucket...I am puking watching pau's interior defense in this game, this is why hes not a center like everyone says he is, a center has to defend the paint, pau is a Power forward, he put up great offensive numbers but we nearly lost it .
sam

Acton, Canada

#60258 Feb 3, 2013
The Los Angeles Clippers have contacted the Boston Celtics about a potential trade surrounding Kevin Garnett, according to sources.

The two teams were talking ahead of Sunday's game against each other.

The Clippers' offer could include Eric Bledsoe and Caron Butler.
sam

Acton, Canada

#60259 Feb 3, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> HAHA borrow RRs bucket...I am puking watching pau's interior defense in this game, this is why hes not a center like everyone says he is, a center has to defend the paint, pau is a Power forward, he put up great offensive numbers but we nearly lost it .
You guys lucky. We were head yo head with the Heat but blew it in the late fourth. Too mamy foul issues.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#60260 Feb 3, 2013
sam wrote:
The Los Angeles Clippers have contacted the Boston Celtics about a potential trade surrounding Kevin Garnett, according to sources.
The two teams were talking ahead of Sunday's game against each other.
The Clippers' offer could include Eric Bledsoe and Caron Butler.
Way too much, I like that deal for the celtics, you get bledsoe, and then the celtics can do away with rondo next season for some good pieces and they are back in it.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#60261 Feb 3, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> he never had any visa issues while he was here. Is it because he never resided in USA? I never heard his feed back on joining the pisst ons.
All his road games are out side canada he needs a visa to travel to the US, why now he can't?

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#60262 Feb 3, 2013
Sam wrote:
Interesting. Man after last nights game I wonder if we need Pau.
Raptors president Bryan Colangelo, in the wake of the Gay trade, is now openly acknowledging that he's shopping former No. 1 overall pick Andrea Bargnani. The Lakers' interest in Bargnani remains a matter of debate in the midst of the Italian's worst-ever season by far, but the not-for-public-consumption message that continues to emanate from Canada is that Toronto remains intent on pursuing Gasol even after trading for Gay.
At a news conference Friday, Colangelo acknowledged that the Raptors are prepared to stray into luxury-tax territory in the "right transaction." One source close to the situation says Gasol is a guy who fits those parameters, depending on the rest of potential trade principals besides Bargnani.
So we'll see, over the next 20 days, if the Lakers change their stance on Gasol's availability ... and if Toronto can even assemble a package to tempt them without Jose Calderon's expiring contract to attach to Bargnani.
Well Pau has showed how much we need him in the absence of Howard, if they decided to ship Pau regardless then L.A. will earn whatever backfire they for losing height and talent.
Bargnani doesn't fit in the new system the Lakers are running, he might had fit in what DUMB AZZ D'antoni was trying to do when he got to L.A., but not any more.

on personal note Lakers have plan in mind and I like the plan I think they should stick with it, if they go off this plan and do trade that clearly will not improve the team, I'm done with them for the season.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Lakers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Kobe Bryant better than Michael Jordan? (Apr '07) Sat Fart news 12,043
News Hornets sign free agent guard Jeremy Lin Jul 16 Fart news 20
News In NBA Finals, coaching ranks include job intri... Jul '15 Fart news 15
News Kayne West booed at Billboard Music Awards 2015... May '15 tom wingo 9
News Taylor Swift wins 8 at Billboard Awards; Kanye ... May '15 stewart scott 2
News Nick Young likely to miss rest of season for La... May '15 tom wingo 21
News NBA: Derrick Rose lifts Bulls past Cavs May '15 tom wingo 2
More from around the web