Comments
58,861 - 58,880 of 72,123 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#60213 Feb 1, 2013
oity wrote:
Jose Calderon is eager to make his debut for the Detroit Pistons. First, he has some visa issues to resolve. Maybe we should make a deal and send Bargs to Detroit for Calderon
Visas issues really?
I think he is making it up, cause he doesn't want to go there, cause You would think that with all his road games being out side Canada there shouldn't be an visa issue.

I feel for him
Dwhite12 LA Slowtime

Ocoee, FL

#60214 Feb 1, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Really! and all this time I thought it was done to cover his lips, so the people on tv wouldn't read his lips from all the profanity he was dishing out to other players.
Hmm I don't buy the mouth dry thing.
direct quote lol..says he learned it from his dad. but to be able to utter profanity or any real words..that would require him to move his mouth or his jaws at the least which would make the jersey fall out imo
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60215 Feb 2, 2013
Dwhite12 LA Slowtime wrote:
<quoted text>
direct quote lol..says he learned it from his dad. but to be able to utter profanity or any real words..that would require him to move his mouth or his jaws at the least which would make the jersey fall out imo
ahahahah you believe that?
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60216 Feb 2, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Visas issues really?
I think he is making it up, cause he doesn't want to go there, cause You would think that with all his road games being out side Canada there shouldn't be an visa issue.
I feel for him
he never had any visa issues while he was here. Is it because he never resided in USA? I never heard his feed back on joining the pisst ons.
Sam

Acton, Canada

#60217 Feb 2, 2013
Interesting. Man after last nights game I wonder if we need Pau.

Raptors president Bryan Colangelo, in the wake of the Gay trade, is now openly acknowledging that he's shopping former No. 1 overall pick Andrea Bargnani. The Lakers' interest in Bargnani remains a matter of debate in the midst of the Italian's worst-ever season by far, but the not-for-public-consumption message that continues to emanate from Canada is that Toronto remains intent on pursuing Gasol even after trading for Gay.

At a news conference Friday, Colangelo acknowledged that the Raptors are prepared to stray into luxury-tax territory in the "right transaction." One source close to the situation says Gasol is a guy who fits those parameters, depending on the rest of potential trade principals besides Bargnani.

So we'll see, over the next 20 days, if the Lakers change their stance on Gasol's availability ... and if Toronto can even assemble a package to tempt them without Jose Calderon's expiring contract to attach to Bargnani.
Sam

Acton, Canada

#60218 Feb 2, 2013
Ex Laker guard Nick Van Exel's son Nicky Van Exel getting 60 years for murder. This is a sad story all the way around
Sam

Acton, Canada

#60219 Feb 2, 2013
This is for you B. 1:27 mark. I now I see the bobble head.

http://video.thescoretv.ca/watch/court-cuts-j...
Dwhite12 LASlowtime

Ocoee, FL

#60220 Feb 2, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> ahahahah you believe that?
well it was his answer to the question in an interview...so yeah..lol
Dwhite12 LASlowtime

Ocoee, FL

#60221 Feb 2, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> I know. I was like WTF. Lately our games end in some bad call or utter nonsense. Why a free throw? Because Jonas chased him down the court? Meh we kicked their butts anyway. I haven't seen the Raps play this good in a long time. Who knows may be we are a deal away. I always said get us a true leader and a half decent star instead of a developed star only to leave and it will be different.
he was called for the foul becaues he touched him from behind when caron took the ball, which prevented an open fast break layup..so automatic freethrow when you foul on a fast break. which is why his layup didnt count
Dwhite12 LASlowtime

Ocoee, FL

#60222 Feb 2, 2013
Raptors president Bryan Colangelo, in the wake of the Gay trade, is now openly acknowledging that he's shopping former No. 1 overall pick Andrea Bargnani. The Lakers' interest in Bargnani remains a matter of debate in the midst of the Italian's worst-ever season by far, but the not-for-public-consumption message that continues to emanate from Canada is that Toronto remains intent on pursuing Gasol even after trading for Gay. ESPN.com
sam

Acton, Canada

#60223 Feb 2, 2013
Dwhite12 LASlowtime wrote:
<quoted text>
he was called for the foul becaues he touched him from behind when caron took the ball, which prevented an open fast break layup..so automatic freethrow when you foul on a fast break. which is why his layup didnt count
How dumb. Like Caron was going to catch up with a 27 point raptor lead.Idiot.
sam

Acton, Canada

#60224 Feb 2, 2013
Raptors president Bryan Colangelo, in the wake of the Gay trade, is now openly acknowledging that he's shopping former No. 1 overall pick Andrea Bargnani. The Lakers' interest in Bargnani remains a matter of debate in the midst of the Italian's worst-ever season by far, but the not-for-public-consumption message that continues to emanate from Canada is that Toronto remains intent on pursuing Gasol even after trading for Gay. ESPN.com
posted earlier. Like RR said. Don't be suprised if Colangelo can pull this one off. I mentioned several times, Bargnani definitely should be gone even more so now with Gay in the picture. Sorry White but Bargnani is not the guy you once knew. He tanked.
Dwhite12 LASlowtime

Ocoee, FL

#60225 Feb 2, 2013
sam wrote:
<quoted text>posted earlier. Like RR said. Don't be suprised if Colangelo can pull this one off. I mentioned several times, Bargnani definitely should be gone even more so now with Gay in the picture. Sorry White but Bargnani is not the guy you once knew. He tanked.
i totally agree, he's quit blocking shots which is what i thought made him a good player..he could do it all. NOT GREAT but could do it all. blcok shots, hit the 3, rebound..now he's not evena averaging a block a game. so disappointed in him.

hope mitch doesnt trade for him
Dwhite12 LASlowtime

Ocoee, FL

#60226 Feb 2, 2013
sam wrote:
<quoted text>How dumb. Like Caron was going to catch up with a 27 point raptor lead.Idiot.
to help the people who's fantasy team he is on? lol
Sammy

Canada

#60227 Feb 2, 2013
<quoted text>
to help the people who's fantasy team he is on? lol
That's it. He was trying to keep his average up
Sammy

Canada

#60228 Feb 2, 2013
<quoted text>
i totally agree, he's quit blocking shots which is what i thought made him a good player..he could do it all. NOT GREAT but could do it all. blcok shots, hit the 3, rebound..now he's not evena averaging a block a game. so disappointed in him.
Quite frankly I hope Mitch makes the worse mistake and does trade for him.lol
Dwhite12 LASlowtime

Ocoee, FL

#60229 Feb 2, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Quite frankly I hope Mitch makes the worse mistake and does trade for him.lol
lmao
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#60230 Feb 2, 2013
<quoted text>
I dont know what you saw in that guy white, he was a poor mans Dirk, never wanted any part of that softie, we have our own softies to deal with lol.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#60231 Feb 2, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Quite frankly I hope Mitch makes the worse mistake and does trade for him.lol
Good luck getting rid of that guy, please dont mention bargnani and the lakers in the same sentence lol.... take advantage of a stupid GM that will take that guy off your hands, plenty of dumb owners and GMS out there..Jordan COUGH COUGH
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60232 Feb 2, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Good luck getting rid of that guy, please dont mention bargnani and the lakers in the same sentence lol.... take advantage of a stupid GM that will take that guy off your hands, plenty of dumb owners and GMS out there..Jordan COUGH COUGH
haaahahhaa. Oh man I am dying of laughter here. Yea maybe dumb dumb Jordan will take him. Hey White Show is right. Bargnani has no biz being on Lakers, its bad enough we still have him. No way now that guy could keep up with our gazelles. No time for standing out side the key waiting to shoot a 3. If Mitch buys into this deal I would be shocked but Colangelo has horse shoes sometimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Lakers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Magic Johnson gay? Fri sam 26
Jeremy Lin Manhood Size Discussions Reveal Raci... (Feb '12) Aug 27 NBA Fan 22
LeBron James Gives Wade, Bosh Cold Shoulder, Tr... Aug 27 NBA Fan 7
Lakers coaching search: NBA experts weigh in wh... Aug 23 lake4life 21
The Starting Lineup Revealed Jul '14 naqib 2
Should Cleveland Cavaliers Listen to Offers for... Jul '14 wertgh 2
Who is better, Kobe or LeBron? (Mar '09) Jul '14 sam 2,097
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000