Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60194 Feb 1, 2013
Thank you Rudy. Beating up the Cliipers Now all we have to do is bust Miami's chops on Sunday.
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60195 Feb 1, 2013
Clippers
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60196 Feb 1, 2013
Now Iam truly convinced. Caron Butler is an assh*le. If you guys cam catch highlights of our game. Catch the end. Caron you a f'in goof and classless. Clipps got in your mugs all night.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#60197 Feb 1, 2013
Wow! the wolves are a horrible squad.

I'm surprise they have good coach, but they just suck!!!

They are missing talent, but still can't be this bad.
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60198 Feb 1, 2013
This is actually funny, however prior to this we held the ball and could have scored for free pizza but this jackass decides to pull what is deemed a classless act. Problem is he was getting his ass kicked all night. 2 wrongs don't make it right but I would have shot with e second left.

http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60199 Feb 1, 2013
rrenault wrote:
Wow! the wolves are a horrible squad.
I'm surprise they have good coach, but they just suck!!!
They are missing talent, but still can't be this bad.
Easy now RR teams do lose leads.lol naw I think you guys got it.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#60200 Feb 1, 2013
Once again the Lakers find playing the running game and shooting 3, not going inside and there goes the lead.

They need go back inside and slow the tempo

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#60201 Feb 1, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Easy now RR teams do lose leads.lol naw I think you guys got it.
Well the wolves were playing horrible, not much I can say it was done by the Lakers other then dictating the tempo.

But now they can't get a ball in the post.

I wonder if the D'antoni can figure that out during the half time break, if he doesn't that means he is worst of a coach that I originally thought.
Dwhite12 LA Slowtime

Ocoee, FL

#60202 Feb 1, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Iam a little lost here but ok
basically, kobe puts his jersey in his mouth to suck the sweat out of it because his mouth is dry. he learned it from his dad. kobe calls it a gross trick
Dwhite12 LA Slowtime

Ocoee, FL

#60203 Feb 1, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Yes but Detroit has no point guard. Calderon is.
brandon knight?

and the coach has come out and said that calderon will start
Dwhite12 LA Slowtime

Ocoee, FL

#60204 Feb 1, 2013
Sammy wrote:
This is actually funny, however prior to this we held the ball and could have scored for free pizza but this jackass decides to pull what is deemed a classless act. Problem is he was getting his ass kicked all night. 2 wrongs don't make it right but I would have shot with e second left.
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
and he got a free throw , dang
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60205 Feb 1, 2013
Dwhite12 LA Slowtime wrote:
<quoted text>
brandon knight?
and the coach has come out and said that calderon will start
According to what I hear Pistons have no starting point guard that's why Calderon was brought in.
Dwhite12 LA Slowtime

Ocoee, FL

#60206 Feb 1, 2013
Sammy wrote:
Now Iam truly convinced. Caron Butler is an assh*le. If you guys cam catch highlights of our game. Catch the end. Caron you a f'in goof and classless. Clipps got in your mugs all night.
espn calling it the steal of the night
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60207 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
and he got a free throw , dang
I know. I was like WTF. Lately our games end in some bad call or utter nonsense. Why a free throw? Because Jonas chased him down the court? Meh we kicked their butts anyway. I haven't seen the Raps play this good in a long time. Who knows may be we are a deal away. I always said get us a true leader and a half decent star instead of a developed star only to leave and it will be different.
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60208 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
espn calling it the steal of the night
Should be more like jack ass of the night.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#60209 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
basically, kobe puts his jersey in his mouth to suck the sweat out of it because his mouth is dry. he learned it from his dad. kobe calls it a gross trick
Really! and all this time I thought it was done to cover his lips, so the people on tv wouldn't read his lips from all the profanity he was dishing out to other players.

Hmm I don't buy the mouth dry thing.
oity

Acton, Canada

#60210 Feb 1, 2013
Jose Calderon is eager to make his debut for the Detroit Pistons. First, he has some visa issues to resolve. Maybe we should make a deal and send Bargs to Detroit for Calderon
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60211 Feb 1, 2013
Hoity toity . Dam bro
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60212 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
nothing like a Salty beverage.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#60213 Feb 1, 2013
oity wrote:
Jose Calderon is eager to make his debut for the Detroit Pistons. First, he has some visa issues to resolve. Maybe we should make a deal and send Bargs to Detroit for Calderon
Visas issues really?
I think he is making it up, cause he doesn't want to go there, cause You would think that with all his road games being out side Canada there shouldn't be an visa issue.

I feel for him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Lakers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Lakers Are Best Landing Spot for Quincy Mill... Nov 8 LAKER4LIFE 1
Lakers vs. Rockets: Live updates from the 2014 ... Oct 29 Why 24 2
Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are parents Oct '14 Big mike 17
Jeremy Lin Manhood Size Discussions Reveal Raci... (Feb '12) Oct '14 Sam 23
NBA Trade Rumors: Jeremy Lin, Omer Asik & Chand... (May '14) Sep '14 cavas 132
Is Magic Johnson gay? (May '14) Aug '14 sam 26
LeBron James Gives Wade, Bosh Cold Shoulder, Tr... Aug '14 NBA Fan 7

Los Angeles Lakers People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE