|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree they let air when he went out, but they still could have use team defends and talk to each other for help, and stop shooting 3s like crazy.
Also one think that got my attention the last few games and please feel free to give your opinion on this I noticed.
Kobe passing so much in these past few and not shooting, kept him cold and off rhythm when the game was on the line, I think it was obvious against Hornets and now the suns.
Yup , this is the problem with kobe, I think hes a smart guy off the court, but on the court he doesn't have great vision or imagination for the game, in other words his basketball IQ is not as high as people say it is, he doesn't seem to have a medium button, if he is gonna pass hes gonna over pass, if hes gonna score hes gonna take too many shots, if hes gonna play defense he over plays defense, he cant seem to just find a nice balance. He should let nash handle the ball sometimes, and get some scoring done when the team is not scoring and they go into their droughts, but also another problem is, in that suns game, lakers stood around watching kobe, kobe was shaking his head wanting these guys to move and they wouldn't help him out, so of course kobe has to shoot, lakers need to find some sort of balance.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Dwhite12 LA Slowtime wrote:
<quoted text>
now he gets to go sit behind the plethora of guards in detroit
Yes but Detroit has no point guard. Calderon is.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Thank you Rudy. Beating up the Cliipers Now all we have to do is bust Miami's chops on Sunday.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Clippers
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Now Iam truly convinced. Caron Butler is an assh*le. If you guys cam catch highlights of our game. Catch the end. Caron you a f'in goof and classless. Clipps got in your mugs all night.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Wow! the wolves are a horrible squad.

I'm surprise they have good coach, but they just suck!!!

They are missing talent, but still can't be this bad.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

This is actually funny, however prior to this we held the ball and could have scored for free pizza but this jackass decides to pull what is deemed a classless act. Problem is he was getting his ass kicked all night. 2 wrongs don't make it right but I would have shot with e second left.

http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

rrenault wrote:
Wow! the wolves are a horrible squad.
I'm surprise they have good coach, but they just suck!!!
They are missing talent, but still can't be this bad.
Easy now RR teams do lose leads.lol naw I think you guys got it.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Once again the Lakers find playing the running game and shooting 3, not going inside and there goes the lead.

They need go back inside and slow the tempo

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Easy now RR teams do lose leads.lol naw I think you guys got it.
Well the wolves were playing horrible, not much I can say it was done by the Lakers other then dictating the tempo.

But now they can't get a ball in the post.

I wonder if the D'antoni can figure that out during the half time break, if he doesn't that means he is worst of a coach that I originally thought.
Dwhite12 LA Slowtime

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Iam a little lost here but ok
basically, kobe puts his jersey in his mouth to suck the sweat out of it because his mouth is dry. he learned it from his dad. kobe calls it a gross trick
Dwhite12 LA Slowtime

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Yes but Detroit has no point guard. Calderon is.
brandon knight?

and the coach has come out and said that calderon will start
Dwhite12 LA Slowtime

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Sammy wrote:
This is actually funny, however prior to this we held the ball and could have scored for free pizza but this jackass decides to pull what is deemed a classless act. Problem is he was getting his ass kicked all night. 2 wrongs don't make it right but I would have shot with e second left.
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
and he got a free throw , dang
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

<quoted text>
brandon knight?
and the coach has come out and said that calderon will start
According to what I hear Pistons have no starting point guard that's why Calderon was brought in.
Dwhite12 LA Slowtime

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Sammy wrote:
Now Iam truly convinced. Caron Butler is an assh*le. If you guys cam catch highlights of our game. Catch the end. Caron you a f'in goof and classless. Clipps got in your mugs all night.
espn calling it the steal of the night
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

<quoted text>
and he got a free throw , dang
I know. I was like WTF. Lately our games end in some bad call or utter nonsense. Why a free throw? Because Jonas chased him down the court? Meh we kicked their butts anyway. I haven't seen the Raps play this good in a long time. Who knows may be we are a deal away. I always said get us a true leader and a half decent star instead of a developed star only to leave and it will be different.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

<quoted text>
espn calling it the steal of the night
Should be more like jack ass of the night.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

<quoted text>
basically, kobe puts his jersey in his mouth to suck the sweat out of it because his mouth is dry. he learned it from his dad. kobe calls it a gross trick
Really! and all this time I thought it was done to cover his lips, so the people on tv wouldn't read his lips from all the profanity he was dishing out to other players.

Hmm I don't buy the mouth dry thing.
oity

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Jose Calderon is eager to make his debut for the Detroit Pistons. First, he has some visa issues to resolve. Maybe we should make a deal and send Bargs to Detroit for Calderon
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Hoity toity . Dam bro

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 58,841 - 58,860 of71,209
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••