Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Oh ok I guess you won't be posting at least 50 a day. So much for the 100k then.
Oh come!! You know I will at least I will be close to that.

13,188 post and counting...he he he
11,000 of them in this forum...lol

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

sam wrote:
The Toronto Raptors are active in trade talks with the Memphis Grizzlies for Rudy Gay, according to sources.
The Raptors are believed to be the team most serious for Gay.
The framework of a workable trade has not been established.
Sources say the Raptors have made Jose Calderon and Ed Davis as the core of a trade offer for Gay.
Sources also believe that a trade involving the Raptors and Grizzlies could expand to other teams.
The Grizzlies are motivated to trade Gay due financial concerns even though they made a cap-friendly trade last week with the CAvaliers
WOW!! how that trade makes any sense for the Grizz?

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

sam wrote:
RR...maybe obe culd include D'antoni in plays like this.
What ya think?
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
FREAKING AWESOME!!!...LOL

I think the Lakers should exclude D'anotoni out anything related to the Lakers offense.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> oh but don't they are part of the entertainment. We need some laughs at the party.
We can still make jokes, without them been there, plus they probably stink.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Dwhite12 LA Slowtime wrote:
someone to count*
I vote for You!...as counter...he he he
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Dwhite12 LA Slowtime wrote:
<quoted text>
lol and i see where he's seeing 60k at. in the individual post it says 60k..but at the top of the page it says what posts its displaying..guess we need a counter
Can I correct you, he is actually a she.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!! how that trade makes any sense for the Grizz?
Well none us can figure why Grizz are making moves. I heard it has something to do with going over cap and salaries. They started already with the Cleveland trade.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
We can still make jokes, without them been there, plus they probably stink.
Lol.

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Sammy, this is about all I could find about the Grizz's plans:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1485511-me...
Showtime

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

sam wrote:
The Toronto Raptors are active in trade talks with the Memphis Grizzlies for Rudy Gay, according to sources.
The Raptors are believed to be the team most serious for Gay.
The framework of a workable trade has not been established.
Sources say the Raptors have made Jose Calderon and Ed Davis as the core of a trade offer for Gay.
Sources also believe that a trade involving the Raptors and Grizzlies could expand to other teams.
The Grizzlies are motivated to trade Gay due financial concerns even though they made a cap-friendly trade last week with the CAvaliers
Never seen you say gay so many times, so many gays in this post lol.
Dwhite12 LASlowtime

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Can I correct you, he is actually a she.
a typo, i know that..topix messes with my tping,(i put a y in there < in typing) but it soeties messes with my words
Black Mamba

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree having Pau coming off the bench is as useless as when he had Meta coming of the bench, what's the point of moving the player to the bench if he is going to play the most mins, simply stupid!
The solution has been clear since bikerstaff coach the team, is not who starting is what system is being play.
The last 2 games the Lakers stop playing D'antoni's running game and the Lakers looked at lot better, sure they lost to Memphis, but it they look liked they almost had it figure out.
Against Utah they looks a lot better even more in sync, if they stay on this path I expect a turn around the rest of the way, Pau needs to get back in the starting line up.
I think you were on to something when you said this because for the past 3 games their has been better ball moment and the shots are evenly taken. Kobe 10 plus assists the pastr 2 games? That's surprising and also he is burining less energy when he doesn't have to take 30 plus shots. Hopefully Howard can get it going, but winning always makes things better no matter what is going on. If we can have 4-6 players in double figures a night, I think that also will be a big boost too. Now that you mention it, so do you think D'Antoni is going to be gone despite if the Lakers make it to the playoffs and go deep? I still say he is gone and since they are doing less of his offense it's like he is sitting on the bench collecting a easy check lol.
Black Mamba

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Can I correct you, he is actually a she.
What's up Sam. Here are my winners for tonight. Warriors over Cadavers(Uncle Drew will have a great game. I'm not sure if Curry is going to play). Deer over Pissed-Ons(ZZZZZZZZZZZZ)
Horses over Jail Blazers(Close game. Mavs have been playing well as of late). Lakers over Pelicans(Lakers 3 game winning streak????? Wow that's why it rained this morning. Kobe 10 plus assists for the 3 game in a row?? We shall see).
Black Mamba

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Never seen you say gay so many times, so many gays in this post lol.
What's up Show. I know you are getting ready for the Superbowl thsi sunday. I can smell that bbq as we speak and don't you gain to much weight this sunday lol. Lakers are showing signs of life? Wow I'm shocked because they have looked like crap almost all year long and if they keep playing like this they may make the playoffs. I;m glad this game before the all star break because we know they usually turn it up a extra notch at the time. Lets see if they can continue to be consistant with their play and I bet D'Antoni is going to be sitting on the beach taking all the credict saying I told everyone everything is going to be fine. Sure Mike and the only pig that doesn't fly is the Geico Pig. Maybe that player meeting they had also may have helped too.
sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>What's up Sam. Here are my winners for tonight. Warriors over Cadavers(Uncle Drew will have a great game. I'm not sure if Curry is going to play). Deer over Pissed-Ons(ZZZZZZZZZZZZ)
Horses over Jail Blazers(Close game. Mavs have been playing well as of late). Lakers over Pelicans(Lakers 3 game winning streak????? Wow that's why it rained this morning. Kobe 10 plus assists for the 3 game in a row?? We shall see).
Uncle drew to the rescue. Don't be messing with Uncle Drew Dell. Man has a mean step back.
sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Hey B. is it pissing rain your way? Man what a weird winter . Below 0 temps one week and 60 degrees the next
sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Came home Sunday to my driveway full of snow. So I said F this, I haven't shovelled all year yet. Get up next morning its completely gone... washed away by the rain.Weird.Man no more winters here.
sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Never seen you say gay so many times, so many gays in this post lol.
Copy paste dude, I never wrote this. Maybe the writer happens to be Gay.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Dwhite12 LASlowtime wrote:
<quoted text>
a typo, i know that..topix messes with my tping,(i put a y in there < in typing) but it soeties messes with my words
You too huh white? Yea no wonder I have so many grammatical errors. You type something and it slows down , only to mess up the spelling.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 58,741 - 58,760 of71,175
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Los Angeles Lakers Forum right now

Search the Los Angeles Lakers Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy Lin Manhood Size Discussions Reveal Raci... (Feb '12) 46 min Greg 15
LeBron James returns to Cavs: 'I'm coming home' Fri Instigator 1
LeBron James says he's returning to Cavaliers Fri Janitor 1
LeBron James Gives Wade, Bosh Cold Shoulder, Tr... Jul 8 sam 2
May you help me in this survey? Thank you Jul 7 Anonymous 1
Chris Kaman: Keeping Portland Weird Jul 6 Ted Haggard s Masseur 1
Building a Healthier Long Beach Jul 6 sam 2
•••
•••