lakers fans
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#59783 Jan 19, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> LOL nah the laker game is at 10 my time so I will be drinking coffee, and the niner game is at 3, I do most of my eating at dinner time, plus I am sort of watching what I eat lol.......Harbowl would be nice, but I just never bet against brady, I am not sold on my niners because they have looked a bit inconsistent at times, but if I had a gun to my head I would choose niners and pats....I think the lakers will take care of the raps but sammy is right, they give us problems over there, but this time I think the lakers are more focused than ever on any game they play, cause for them its like the playoffs from here on out.
yes plus we are playing miserably at the moment.Enjoy the java while you beat us up.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#59784 Jan 19, 2013
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's face it, we got 4 really good f ball teams to watch tomorrow. Life is good....
Yeah, 9ers/Pats would be very good SB. Loge level seats @ 35 yard line $6100/person (as of Friday).
lol Not for me. Not even with the half time entertainment.
Well I do hope its a great superbowl, don't know if its gonna top the giants come back over the pats a few years ago, what a finish.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#59785 Jan 19, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> yes plus we are playing miserably at the moment.Enjoy the java while you beat us up.
I will, I may enjoy my coffee more than watching the lakers lol.
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#59786 Jan 20, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> I will, I may enjoy my coffee more than watching the lakers lol.
lol. We will do our post game analysis.
Dwhite12 LASlowtime

Ocoee, FL

#59787 Jan 20, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> I will, I may enjoy my coffee more than watching the lakers lol.
im seeing that as a definite
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#59788 Jan 20, 2013
Dwhite12 LASlowtime wrote:
<quoted text>
im seeing that as a definite
Well the way things are starting yes. However we never finish games.
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#59789 Jan 20, 2013
Bye bye Howaed
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#59790 Jan 20, 2013
Howard
Dwhite12 LASlowtime

Ocoee, FL

#59791 Jan 20, 2013
i dont think we could do worse if we walked of the court. they pretty much are bending over and say htankyou jose may i have another 3 (lol)
Dwhite12 LASlowtime

Ocoee, FL

#59792 Jan 20, 2013
kobe always talks about his ice baths, maybe he needs to start using an oven because he is iceberg cold (lame lol but true)
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#59793 Jan 20, 2013
Not over yet White, we love handing over games in the fourth.
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#59794 Jan 20, 2013
Great game guys, Calderon was on his game and suprisingly Lowry. As I said we always seem to give you guys fits, not sure why.
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#59795 Jan 20, 2013
Now you see White. Bargnani isn't needed. Plus we are beat up , no Jonas and Kleiza.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#59796 Jan 20, 2013
I will tell you why sammy, first off this 10 oclock start is ridiculous lol, they were saying the lakers were a bit thrown off by the early start but no excuse, its just ridiculous for the fans like me, now I have the niners game like right right now, and I am sleepy cause of this early start....That stupid ejection by howard cost us , that was a lame 2 techs, you saw bad coaching by D'antoni, when hes gonna realize that pau and howard just dont mix, pau needs to come off the bench and let clark start, hes wearing out kobe playing him as many minutes as he wants, kobe never says hes tired and D'antoni doesn't think its a problem.....Lastly I knew when dwight was ejected, we were gonna lose because gasoft is not a center, hes soft in there, talented player but he waits for things to happen, hes not aggressive.....good win by you guys but this is whats been going on for the lakers...now my nienrs not looking good, could turn out to be a nightmare of a sunday for me.
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#59797 Jan 20, 2013
Showtime wrote:
I will tell you why sammy, first off this 10 oclock start is ridiculous lol, they were saying the lakers were a bit thrown off by the early start but no excuse, its just ridiculous for the fans like me, now I have the niners game like right right now, and I am sleepy cause of this early start....That stupid ejection by howard cost us , that was a lame 2 techs, you saw bad coaching by D'antoni, when hes gonna realize that pau and howard just dont mix, pau needs to come off the bench and let clark start, hes wearing out kobe playing him as many minutes as he wants, kobe never says hes tired and D'antoni doesn't think its a problem.....Lastly I knew when dwight was ejected, we were gonna lose because gasoft is not a center, hes soft in there, talented player but he waits for things to happen, hes not aggressive.....good win by you guys but this is whats been going on for the lakers...now my nienrs not looking good, could turn out to be a nightmare of a sunday for me.
Thanks for the response. Yea time is a factor , however all teams experience it. 2 things that caught my eye. Aaron Gray in my opinion layed it to Howard in the early start. I was observing him closely as he is not a guy you would expect any points from. He was solid. Amir has the flu but held his own in the middle. So I give our bigs props. Second. I was just listening to D'antoni. He just admitted you guys have a lot of problems and he is concerned. I thought you guys were hurting on defense all year long but the offense was really out of sync. Looks like the lakers are not sure what to run. In fact this half court offense and no running will hurt your team. A trade is needed. There is a definite lack of trust on both ends.
We have our problems too losing big leads but for once we held on. Howard well what can I say. Sh*t happens.. Well Show good luck with Niners. Lakers have yet another tough road ahead of them.

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#59798 Jan 20, 2013
Congrats to Sammy's boys! I couldn't get the game, but saw the final score on line. lol You didn't get tickets for this game?

Show, I'm listening to your 9ers while I'm staining some doors. I can't believe what I am hearing. Kaepernick has 1 yard to Ryan's 162 yards? Well, maybe they can get something going in the 2nd half.

I'll be ready for the Pats game. It better not be a Bird Bowl this year. lol
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#59799 Jan 20, 2013
Bewitched wrote:
Congrats to Sammy's boys! I couldn't get the game, but saw the final score on line. lol You didn't get tickets for this game?
Show, I'm listening to your 9ers while I'm staining some doors. I can't believe what I am hearing. Kaepernick has 1 yard to Ryan's 162 yards? Well, maybe they can get something going in the 2nd half.
Thanks B. No Laker game hottest ticket in the city. The girl I work with had then spoken for weeks ago unfortunately.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#59800 Jan 20, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks for the response. Yea time is a factor , however all teams experience it. 2 things that caught my eye. Aaron Gray in my opinion layed it to Howard in the early start. I was observing him closely as he is not a guy you would expect any points from. He was solid. Amir has the flu but held his own in the middle. So I give our bigs props. Second. I was just listening to D'antoni. He just admitted you guys have a lot of problems and he is concerned. I thought you guys were hurting on defense all year long but the offense was really out of sync. Looks like the lakers are not sure what to run. In fact this half court offense and no running will hurt your team. A trade is needed. There is a definite lack of trust on both ends.
We have our problems too losing big leads but for once we held on. Howard well what can I say. Sh*t happens.. Well Show good luck with Niners. Lakers have yet another tough road ahead of them.
Well you sound like me, that is exactly whats going on, lakers have no identity, they don't know what they are, gasol needs to leave the starting line up, two bigs slow things up too much, kobe needs to play smarter too, I am sick and tired of people expecting kobe to take over at his age, hes past his prime , I dont know if D'antoni realizes that. The lakers are usually a team that starts off slow and comes back and tries to bite you at the very end, but dwight means more to this team right now than any other player, because hes our stopper, plus he can score, the refs need to clean up this stupid tech calling, its so inconsistent.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#59801 Jan 20, 2013
Bewitched wrote:
Well I like kaepernick but not sure if hes ready for this stage, we will see, one things for sure I am not watching a bird fight, I can look out my window if I want to go bird watching lol.
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#59802 Jan 20, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Well you sound like me, that is exactly whats going on, lakers have no identity, they don't know what they are, gasol needs to leave the starting line up, two bigs slow things up too much, kobe needs to play smarter too, I am sick and tired of people expecting kobe to take over at his age, hes past his prime , I dont know if D'antoni realizes that. The lakers are usually a team that starts off slow and comes back and tries to bite you at the very end, but dwight means more to this team right now than any other player, because hes our stopper, plus he can score, the refs need to clean up this stupid tech calling, its so inconsistent.
iam not sure what game it was maybe the Bucks. Feeding the ball inside to Howard at the right time is the way to go. It works or worked. You are right, bring Pau off the bench especially if Howard gets into foul trouble. Pau was in effective after Howard was T'd up. When you got Kobe jacking 32 shots that's reason for concern. The team has to adapt to change and stop relying on Kobe. Teams are not stupid to stick to him like glue. Clark had a good game no doubt there. I knew kobe was going to need to hurry up towards the end because he would fall below his average. Iam sorry I don't see the Nash I once saw. I mean Allan Anderson had him beat due to miss match in height alone. Nash plays no D. Anyway its not all about putting down your team, the talent is there , the system is messed up plus bench is not deep. God only knows the nightmares we have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Lakers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News updated Idaho official: Kobe Bryant's remarks h... Apr 25 Cath League of Du... 2
News Lakers: Should LA Pursue Dwight Howard in Free ... Apr 25 johnpeterson752 2
Cheap Fitted Bedrooms UK Apr 19 jojoyus 1
News Is Kobe Bryant better than Michael Jordan? (Apr '07) Mar '16 Fart news 12,077
News Attention, shoppers! Free agency opens in the NBA (Jul '14) Mar '16 Fart news 32
News Celtics-Lakers rivalry goes back to Lenox, 1960 (Jun '08) Feb '16 Fart news 16
News This Desert Oasis basketball player gives us a ... Feb '16 puke blog 1
More from around the web