Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text>They are gonna retire sterns glasses, he got them chris paul.
Ha ha ha ha! I see that happening.
Dwhite12 LA Slowtime

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak is said to have called the Wolves recently about forward Dante Cunningham. But with a reasonable,$2.1 million team option for 2013-14, Cunningham won't be easy to get. 1500 ESPN

who? why? boo
Dwhite12 LA Slowtime

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/1641/dant...

6 foot 8 25 year old

7 ppg 5 rpg less than one 3 per game

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text>However Nash is showing his age, he made some critical mistakes in a huge game last night, part of it and I will stand by this, is that the lakers are way slower than the suns were, and nash is already pushing 40. I just knew he wasn't the savior, niether is howard.....BTW is calderon ever going to be moved, I keep reading he still may be moved?
Waaaay slower indeed. The Lakers vs. Miami gave us a positive or two the biggest being that it appears they're only a chapter away from being on the same page and when they're on the same page they wont have 100 turnovers by the end of the 1st period and without those crazy turnovers it can be argued with the way they played the rest of the game we actually could've won.

The question is will they get on the same page in time and maybe have a run towards the end of the reg. season and into the playoffs say as the Giants did in football? I hope but with Kobe playing D on their best player and then still having to be the 1-2nd option to score...at this age Kobe might not have enough come playoff time. Damn Jim Buss!
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> NO qustion the suns knew something the rest of the NBA didn't, but you well know there are late bloomers in the NBA, and some guys are complete busts no matter how great they look in college, steve nash not the best PG of all time, but certainly of the greatest, I like him better than stockton, personally I think people overrate stockton a bit too much sometimes. However Nash is showing his age, he made some critical mistakes in a huge game last night, part of it and I will stand by this, is that the lakers are way slower than the suns were, and nash is already pushing 40. I just knew he wasn't the savior, niether is howard.....BTW is calderon ever going to be moved, I keep reading he still may be moved?
Yea I agree there Show. I always thought Stocton wasn't versatile. Seemed what made him look good was Malone. All he had to do is feed it to him and presto his assists go up.Nash on the other hand can feed and share the ball to anyone and make them look good. So I hear ya. As for Calderon and the Raps? Dude its so inconsistent. Just after Christmas we were the hottest team in the east, suddenly we have been close in games AGAIN and losing. I have read reports that a definite trade or trades are coming. I am confused concerning Calderon because he is what keeps us afloat. Kyle Lowry has been terrible. He is clearly not a fit here. Plus I find he is a tad overweight. So if we move Calderon we better get a decent guard in return. There's rumours still flying around about Rudy Gay coming here as well. Its the same old story here as you know. Coach Casey is great but the guys are just not buying into how to finish games.
sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

lol. Yea I understand what he is saying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

BTW Show, Make sure you are up early tomorrow(Sunday). Lakers have a big game tomorrow. Unfortunatey I couldn't get tickets for this one.

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

sam wrote:
BTW Show, Make sure you are up early tomorrow(Sunday). Lakers have a big game tomorrow. Unfortunatey I couldn't get tickets for this one.
lol His 49ers are on tomorrow too 3:00 our time. I just might watch your Raps/Lakers game also. Why not just shoot the day ending up with the Pats at 6:30.

Sammy, we've got a real cold weather front coming. I'm out in the sun finishing up everything today.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
lol His 49ers are on tomorrow too 3:00 our time. I just might watch your Raps/Lakers game also. Why not just shoot the day ending up with the Pats at 6:30.
Sammy, we've got a real cold weather front coming. I'm out in the sun finishing up everything today.
Same here B. Very mild today after a cold week and a light dusting which again is gone. Enjoy the games.
Showtime

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Dwhite12 LA Slowtime wrote:
Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak is said to have called the Wolves recently about forward Dante Cunningham. But with a reasonable,$2.1 million team option for 2013-14, Cunningham won't be easy to get. 1500 ESPN
who? why? boo
I read about that, I am not too familiar with this guys game, I think this is a cover up, I was on the trade machine thing, if the wolves want pau, I would gladly accept a whole bench for him which the wolves can give us, would you trade a good bench (which means solid role players) for gasol even if it means not getting someone who will start back? ridnour, peckovich , williams, and this cunningham guy lol...you get a back up to nash with ridnour, you get a 2 big guys back, and you get a potential future piece that can turn into something special with williams, but its just a thought.
Showtime

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaaay slower indeed. The Lakers vs. Miami gave us a positive or two the biggest being that it appears they're only a chapter away from being on the same page and when they're on the same page they wont have 100 turnovers by the end of the 1st period and without those crazy turnovers it can be argued with the way they played the rest of the game we actually could've won.
The question is will they get on the same page in time and maybe have a run towards the end of the reg. season and into the playoffs say as the Giants did in football? I hope but with Kobe playing D on their best player and then still having to be the 1-2nd option to score...at this age Kobe might not have enough come playoff time. Damn Jim Buss!
You know the saddest thing for me would be if the lakers begin to look really great when its already too late, I mean they nearly beat the champs and they played a terrible game, so did the heat by the way but lakers played much worse...If the lakers dont make the playoffs, it will remind me of college football, you know when a team you feel should go to the big game but doesn't because of their record, but don't get me wrong college football system is far worse than the NBA, at least the nba gives you 8 slots for a playoff run, but with certain conferences being easier to get into, maybe they should just make it the top 16 teams get in no matter what conference your in.
Showtime

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
scratch that last idea, if the top 16 teams get in then they would have to play eachother regardless of conference, but some people wouldn't mind seeing east and west teams play each other in the playoffs.
Showtime

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Yea I agree there Show. I always thought Stocton wasn't versatile. Seemed what made him look good was Malone. All he had to do is feed it to him and presto his assists go up.Nash on the other hand can feed and share the ball to anyone and make them look good. So I hear ya. As for Calderon and the Raps? Dude its so inconsistent. Just after Christmas we were the hottest team in the east, suddenly we have been close in games AGAIN and losing. I have read reports that a definite trade or trades are coming. I am confused concerning Calderon because he is what keeps us afloat. Kyle Lowry has been terrible. He is clearly not a fit here. Plus I find he is a tad overweight. So if we move Calderon we better get a decent guard in return. There's rumours still flying around about Rudy Gay coming here as well. Its the same old story here as you know. Coach Casey is great but the guys are just not buying into how to finish games.
I still don't get the grizz shopping rudy gay, I heard they might be backing down from that.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> I still don't get the grizz shopping rudy gay, I heard they might be backing down from that.
No kidding and Ramdolph was another. I don't get it. I say they are ok with what they have.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Randolph
sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Steve Kyler: You can go ahead and count the Charlotte Bobcats as one of the teams that are "aggressively" pursuing Rudy Gay -- may not have enough Twitter @stevekylerNBA
Showtime

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah poor me, I got a busy sports day tomorrow ;)
sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

BTW anyone seen Peja? Where he at these days?
sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

This is the latest assembly of C clips 2012. Come to think of it, dude really had some wicked dunks.
Very exciting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

VC not c sorry

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Los Angeles Lakers Forum right now

Search the Los Angeles Lakers Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The Starting Lineup Revealed 11 hr naqib 2
Cavaliers suspend C Andrew Bynum indefinitely (Dec '13) 12 hr xdd 2
Divorce not an option for Khloe Kardashian (May '12) 12 hr wertgh 18
Lamar Odom: 5 Teams That Should Take a Gamble o... (Apr '12) 12 hr wertgh 75
NBA Extra: Is Dwyane Wade the world's best? (Nov '08) 12 hr wertgh 15,623
Why Kobe/Jordan Debate Is Closer Than It Seems (Jan '10) 12 hr wertgh 154
Should Cleveland Cavaliers Listen to Offers for... 12 hr wertgh 2
•••
•••