Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#59410 Jan 1, 2013
Will Laker fans stop stressing in 2013? I hope so.
Will Raptors make the playoffs? Not happening.
Wil Justin and Flake increase their meds? Its unlikely.

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#59411 Jan 2, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm happy for the clips that having a great season, now if only the Lakers can get their act together.
Would love to see a western conference finals L.A vs LA, that's always been my dream match up.
They play each other this Friday, although only a regular season game. It's considered a road game for the Lakers. lol How does the seating situation work on these occasions?

I may try to stay up to watch it!

Akron, Ohio

#59412 Jan 2, 2013
Sammy wrote:
Will Laker fans stop stressing in 2013? I hope so.
Will Raptors make the playoffs? Not happening.
Wil Justin and Flake increase their meds? Its unlikely.
I don't think any fans of any team ever stop stressing. At least not until the NBA Finals is done and won. But then there's the next season to worry about. lol

Loved the movie "Lincoln!" Daniel Day Lewis should win an Oscar with that performance. If anybody in here likes history, you'll really like this one.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#59414 Jan 2, 2013
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
They play each other this Friday, although only a regular season game. It's considered a road game for the Lakers. lol How does the seating situation work on these occasions?
Yea its strange thing. Road game my foot. Just think of the 100 yards they have to travel.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#59415 Jan 2, 2013
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think any fans of any team ever stop stressing. At least not until the NBA Finals is done and won. But then there's the next season to worry about. lol
Loved the movie "Lincoln!" Daniel Day Lewis should win an Oscar with that performance. If anybody in here likes history, you'll really like this one.
I will have to check it out to the fullest.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#59416 Jan 2, 2013
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe altitude really hurt them last night plus Faried was awesome.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#59417 Jan 2, 2013
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if they actually switch dressing rooms????
LAKERS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#59418 Jan 2, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> I believe altitude really hurt them last night plus Faried was awesome.
What's up Sam. Happy New Year to you and the family bro. Here are my winners for tonight and who knows what's going to happen in 2013.
Dino Men over Jail Blazers(See your Raptors have been playing well as of late). Cows over Tragic(Cows need to be shot for losing to the Bobcats the other night). Cadavers over Queens(Cousins need some anger management classes during the timeouts). Pissers over Wizards(Wizards are becoming a circus). Pandas over Keltics(Close Game). Heat Stroke over Horses(Omg Cuban what have you done to this team). Sperms over Deer(Close game since the Deer are at home and done with Xmas lol). Sprockets over Bees(ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ). Thunder Cats over Nuts(Humphries needs to rememeber that he is great. 35pts 20 rbs for him). Wolves over Azz(Close game). Moons over Suckers(Sixers need to lose since they beat us last night lol). Warriors over Slippers(Good to see the Clippers lose last night. Steven A Smith needs to be shot for saying they will win the NBA title this year lol.).
Black Mamba

West Palm Beach, FL

#59419 Jan 2, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm happy for the clips that having a great season, now if only the Lakers can get their act together.
Would love to see a western conference finals L.A vs LA, that's always been my dream match up.
Omg that would scare the hell out of me because there is a great chance they will beat us and then I have to hear how we lost to the Clippers lol. They have a great team, but I just never been able to like them. They are the Mets of the NBA. Lakers will get their act together, but after last nights lost to the Sixers at home, we are still a long way from getting on the same page.

Akron, Ohio

#59420 Jan 2, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> I wonder if they actually switch dressing rooms????
I just wonder how the "home" team fans would be able to get the most tickets, to make it a "home" team court. I suppose this year is the situation where some fans have both teams' jerseys etc. lol
Black Mamba

West Palm Beach, FL

#59421 Jan 2, 2013
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy New Year back at ya, and to all the rest of you!
We're going to see "Lincoln" tonight FINALLY.
Mamba, apparently, you got your wish ... Rex gets to stay, so far. lol You know he wants to prove it to his fans that he can do it.
Happy New Year to you too Witchy Poo and Rex coming back for another year is a lump of coal in my opinion. He should haev been fired in Black Monday. Enjoy to the movie Lincoln. I need some action and zombies lol.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#59422 Jan 2, 2013
LAKERS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>What's up Sam. Happy New Year to you and the family bro. Here are my winners for tonight and who knows what's going to happen in 2013.
Dino Men over Jail Blazers(See your Raptors have been playing well as of late). Cows over Tragic(Cows need to be shot for losing to the Bobcats the other night). Cadavers over Queens(Cousins need some anger management classes during the timeouts). Pissers over Wizards(Wizards are becoming a circus). Pandas over Keltics(Close Game). Heat Stroke over Horses(Omg Cuban what have you done to this team). Sperms over Deer(Close game since the Deer are at home and done with Xmas lol). Sprockets over Bees(ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ). Thunder Cats over Nuts(Humphries needs to rememeber that he is great. 35pts 20 rbs for him). Wolves over Azz(Close game). Moons over Suckers(Sixers need to lose since they beat us last night lol). Warriors over Slippers(Good to see the Clippers lose last night. Steven A Smith needs to be shot for saying they will win the NBA title this year lol.).
hahahahhah. Humphries needs to remember Kanye robbed him of a baby.lmao. Yea I have box tickets for tonight jailblazers game. How was your xmas?
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#59423 Jan 2, 2013
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wonder how the "home" team fans would be able to get the most tickets, to make it a "home" team court. I suppose this year is the situation where some fans have both teams' jerseys etc. lol
yea not sure of that , maybe our surfer boys can tell us. What I observed is Blake doesn't do well when a big guy is guarding him . Plus his free throws are atrocious.
Black Mamba

West Palm Beach, FL

#59424 Jan 2, 2013
Dwhite12 wrote:
1) Will the LA Lakers Be Over......500? yes
2) Will Kobe score at least 27 points with a .500 field goal percentage? no
3) Will Gasol hit a 3 pointer? yes
4) Will Jamison play? no
5) Who will lead Philly in scoring? holliday
6) Will Philly have a 35 point quarter against LA? no
6) Which team will have more bench points? philly
7) Over/under 5.1 rebounds for Artest? over
8) Which team will lead after the third? philly
9) Will Dwight score at least 20 points and 11 rebounds? yes
Happy New Year to you and the family White. As for the Lakers, as Kobe said, they are on old a## team lol. I saw the Sixers get lay ups and open shots because of bad defense and sloe rotations. Gasol and Howard were both a combing 3/19 is not going to cut it at all. In my opinion, I know that Howard is not 100%, but if he doesn't have 20 plus points and double digit rbs a night then our chances of winning are going to be very slim despite Kobe and Nash. I'm glad they have a tough schedule coming up because maybe this will make them playing smater and harder.
Black Mamba

West Palm Beach, FL

#59425 Jan 2, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> hahahahhah. Humphries needs to remember Kanye robbed him of a baby.lmao. Yea I have box tickets for tonight jailblazers game. How was your xmas?
Xmas was good and I got what I wanted. I hope Howard resigns with the Lakers since I got his jersey for Xmas lol. If he doesn't then I'm screwed. Omg I can only imagine how that baby is going to be and Kim is like a junkie for love. She will do anything to get it. How was your xams bro? Enjoy the game tonight because I know your boys are going to win.

Akron, Ohio

#59426 Jan 2, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>Happy New Year to you too Witchy Poo and Rex coming back for another year is a lump of coal in my opinion. He should haev been fired in Black Monday. Enjoy to the movie Lincoln. I need some action and zombies lol.
Hey, I thought you and Rex were tight. What happened? He still could get the ax, but I doubt it. Maybe he knows something about someone.

Remember Marty Schottenheimer getting fired from the Chiefs even after 14 wins that season?
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#59427 Jan 2, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>Xmas was good and I got what I wanted. I hope Howard resigns with the Lakers since I got his jersey for Xmas lol. If he doesn't then I'm screwed. Omg I can only imagine how that baby is going to be and Kim is like a junkie for love. She will do anything to get it. How was your xams bro? Enjoy the game tonight because I know your boys are going to win.
iam here now. Tip off shortly. Yea I could see her having a kid with Big head but Kanye? Then again we all knew how she carries on , it wouldn't be long before she got knocked up. Kanye will go running before long when the attention wears off on him. God forbid that kid ever sees the Ray J vid.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#59429 Jan 2, 2013
Must be a full moon of late. Raps went from losing 14 in a row to now the second hottest team in the east winning 8 of their last 9. Rumours still flying Bargs going to the Lakers.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#59435 Jan 2, 2013
Now I really don't feel so bad. We are in the same positioning as the Lakers in the east.
sammy

Brampton, Canada

#59436 Jan 2, 2013
White this may interest you.
Hence why we sucked all these years and playing so well without him.
http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/2013/01/02...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Lakers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin Durant on Kobe Bryant: 'I'd want to play ... Dec 17 SKIPiNGARDENA 1
LA Lakers Are Best Landing Spot for Quincy Mill... Nov '14 LAKER4LIFE 1
Lakers vs. Rockets: Live updates from the 2014 ... Oct '14 Why 24 2
Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are parents Oct '14 Big mike 17
Jeremy Lin Manhood Size Discussions Reveal Raci... (Feb '12) Oct '14 Sam 23
NBA Trade Rumors: Jeremy Lin, Omer Asik & Chand... (May '14) Sep '14 cavas 132
Is Magic Johnson gay? (May '14) Aug '14 sam 26
More from around the web