Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Snowflake wrote:
How about your momma Sam, don't talk about others,
Lebron is the nicest guy in the NBA, you can't talk about him like this.
Look folks its snowflake again.What about my momma loser? Let's not start about you're momma.You don't want to go down that road.howevern one things for sure We all know "you're momma" raised a 6ft 285lb ape with no brain. Looks good on her.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Come on Gino flake give me a love judge it for my last comment. Since you and Justina lurk the room and suddenly appear with the usual garbage.
The Water Boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Snowflake, relax, it's called a joke. Lebron is a nice guy but, you know damn well the momma jokes are gonna come out sooner or later. You act as if Lebron will hear about Sammy's comment and become suicidal! LOL
The Water Boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Show time, did you see the fight ???

Pacman was knocked the FfffffffFfffuck out, COLD...as in literally on his face!

You cannot divide your time between being a full time congressman and being a prized fighter, can't be done! You could see early on, despite manny dominating Marquez , he just wasn't the same. Sad to say but, after a beat down like that, fighters rarely recover...especially ones who are not focused 100% with a side job!
Dwhite12

Ocoee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Sam wrote:
<quoted text> By the way White. What does the D represent in Dwhite and why 12? Your mommaknowswhite was different that's for sure.
switched it from yomama to white here, but sounded racist lol...

well it was back when we were hoping to get dwight..i made it dwhite to keep the white of my original name from justin.tv da_great_white and 12 because thats howards number..so dwhite12..but not a fan of it and thinking of something new..so dont worry lol basically all my names will have a parody or correlation to my original name of da_great_white, dgwhite etc..
Dwhite12

Ocoee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

The Water Boy wrote:
You cannot divide your time between being a full time congressman and being a prized fighter, can't be done! You could see early on, despite manny dominating Marquez , he just wasn't the same. Sad to say but, after a beat down like that, fighters rarely recover...especially ones who are not focused 100% with a side job!
alot of people would say that pac man should have lost at least 2 of the others, i tend to agree but not an avid boxing fan but based on what i saw i tend to agree even tho marquez got knocked down a bunch i thought marquez got the better of pac man in the previous fights
Your_Worst_White mare

Ocoee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

hws this wb?
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

The Water Boy wrote:
NO I didn't see the fight, I really was not too caught up into part 4 , but you know what sooner or later it was gonna happen, obviously the first thing people think about is floyd, I think this kills the manny and floyd for me, and floyd now has more reason not to fight manny, I still think floyd is still scared. DOn't get me wrong people will still pay, but I dont think the pay day will be nearly as big.... As for your congressman comment, I agree, and frankly I dont think manny cares that much anymore, I hate to say it but boxing is kind of dead right now, only boxing fans can appreciate it, the casual fan is waiting for the next golden boy, ali, tyson, sugar ray leonard to come along and take boxing by the throat...Pac man did it for a while, sadly never got to fight floyd ....do you think having to deal with boxing promoters is the problem? UFC guys just have to right who they fight.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

The Water Boy wrote:
Snowflake, relax, it's called a joke. Lebron is a nice guy but, you know damn well the momma jokes are gonna come out sooner or later. You act as if Lebron will hear about Sammy's comment and become suicidal! LOL
yea that's Ginoflake for you.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> NO I didn't see the fight, I really was not too caught up into part 4 , but you know what sooner or later it was gonna happen, obviously the first thing people think about is floyd, I think this kills the manny and floyd for me, and floyd now has more reason not to fight manny, I still think floyd is still scared. DOn't get me wrong people will still pay, but I dont think the pay day will be nearly as big.... As for your congressman comment, I agree, and frankly I dont think manny cares that much anymore, I hate to say it but boxing is kind of dead right now, only boxing fans can appreciate it, the casual fan is waiting for the next golden boy, ali, tyson, sugar ray leonard to come along and take boxing by the throat...Pac man did it for a while, sadly never got to fight floyd ....do you think having to deal with boxing promoters is the problem? UFC guys just have to right who they fight.
Yea Show I believe UFC is the new sport that took over boxing. Boxing is in fact dead.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Dwhite12 wrote:
<quoted text>
switched it from yomama to white here, but sounded racist lol...
well it was back when we were hoping to get dwight..i made it dwhite to keep the white of my original name from justin.tv da_great_white and 12 because thats howards number..so dwhite12..but not a fan of it and thinking of something new..so dont worry lol basically all my names will have a parody or correlation to my original name of da_great_white, dgwhite etc..
lmao yea yo momma is terribly insulting.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Your_Worst_Whitemare wrote:
hws this wb?
Naw stick with Dwhite 12.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Speaking of Names. I am thinking of switching my actual middle name to Pert. What ya think?
Dwhite12

Ocoee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Andre Iguodala: After that performance by Marquez, I'ma start drinkin my own pee! Twitter @mindofAI9

i dont get it lol
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Dwhite12 wrote:
Andre Iguodala: After that performance by Marquez, I'ma start drinkin my own pee! Twitter @mindofAI9
i dont get it lol
I don't think I want to get get it.lol
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

I don't think I want to get it.lol
Dwhite12

Ocoee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Sam wrote:
I don't think I want to get it.lol
now, not wanting to get it..i get that lol
The Water Boy

Richland, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Dwhite12 wrote:
i dont get it lol
LOL'

Because Marquez has been drinking his own piss forever.

YUMMY!
The Water Boy

Richland, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Sam wrote:
Speaking of Names. I am thinking of switching my actual middle name to Pert. What ya think?
Whats wrong with Tinker?
The Water Boy

Richland, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Manny will never recover enought o where he can beat Floyd which is exactly what Floyd wanted--to wear out a prime Manny. Floyd is the best now by default although, his next opponent may be someone that wipes the floor with him.

CANELO ALVAREZ is NO JOKE.

Floyd will HAVE TO run around because Canelo hits that hard! Look em up!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••