Dwhite12

Ocoee, FL

#58945 Dec 8, 2012
The Water Boy wrote:
Showtime, Sammy and Yourmommaknowswhite...
If you guys want some archive laughs on that, check one of the links we had fun on. Lakers355s makes a special guest star appearance as well, though, I remember several posts he made which were deleted. Its sucks because he had good material too!:)
(Most of Sally's have been deleted as well)
http://www.topix.com/forum/basketball-players...
lmao i cant believe you remember that name; yomamaknowswhite haha..crazy. well this is my new name for now lol
Dwhite12

Ocoee, FL

#58946 Dec 8, 2012
The Water Boy wrote:
If you guys want some archive laughs on that, check one of the links we had fun on. Lakers355s makes a special guest star appearance as well, though, I remember several posts he made which were deleted. Its sucks because he had good material too!:)
dont see my name in there, but i remember the convo
Sam

Brampton, Canada

#58947 Dec 8, 2012
The Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Salazar is this wanna-be sports writer who writes on Bleacher and various other blogs, he has his own corny 40-year old virgin type blogs was well...
A while back, He was being flamed by a couple trolls. As a Laker fan, I tried to stick up for him and he thought I was rippin' on him. Even after explaining to him what I meant, he continued to go all Justin on me....So I let em have it! LOL Showtime and Sammy started up on him too and that led to many nights heckling back and forth. At that time, I went under "KRATOS". He soiled his panties so bad that he reported Showtime and myself to the mods and we both got funny messages in red, basically warning us that Sally had cried like a b!tch. Showtime and I used to call him various things like "Tortada" (Taco bell's promotion at the time) Good times..here is one of his 40 year old virgin blogs, read:
"Quick Hits April 16th 2010"
http://bedlamba.blogspot.com/2010/04/quick-hi...
oh gosh. How the heck do you find these things.Lmao. Man he was pissed with you huh? Hahahaha . Man we gave that guy a rough time. One day he would try to be buddy with you and next he would turn into a complete monster.@white , he look look like an over grown version of Alvin the chipmunk. He had a head bigger than Kris Humphries and wore a baseball cap 2 sizes 2 small. Iam sure WB can find a pic him. Maybe we can call him out on his blog and have him return.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

#58948 Dec 8, 2012
The Water Boy wrote:
ahahahaha. I read every post. Man that was hilarious. Dude even had a death wish on you and wanted to report. What a fat head he was. Oh man great find.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

#58949 Dec 8, 2012
The Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ageed. and since he manged to do that and his career is over, may as well joke about his off court escapades. Like when he got pulled over in his Lamborghini for expired tabs!
(Iverson to officer) "Do you know who I am??" LOL
hahahah. How quick they may forget too.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

#58950 Dec 8, 2012
@white. WB is a living computer. Never forgets a thing. WB I guarantee you have never been late for anything . Very accurate and precise. Not perfect , cause we all are not but man spot on.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

#58951 Dec 8, 2012
In case we all missed him. Feast your eyes on this.
http://r3---sn-jc47eu7z.c.youtube.com/videopl...
Sam

Brampton, Canada

#58952 Dec 8, 2012
What's this? He almost has a hat that fits him. Wow.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

#58953 Dec 8, 2012
Actually Sally could be the next Groucho Marx. I mean come on dude go get the sh*t trimmed.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#58954 Dec 8, 2012
Take a listen at the bottom of the page.
http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/2012/12/07...
Sam

Canada

#58955 Dec 8, 2012
Dwhite12 wrote:
<quoted text>
dont see my name in there, but i remember the convo
By the way White. What does the D represent in Dwhite and why 12? Your mommaknowswhite was different that's for sure.
The Water Boy

Richland, WA

#58956 Dec 8, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text> By the way White. What does the D represent in Dwhite and why 12? Your mommaknowswhite was different that's for sure.
Dwhite12 = Dwight Howard 12.

But, maybe he knows Dwights momma too...I hear many people do.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#58957 Dec 8, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text> Salazar hahaha. That guy was a trip. Remember the write up we got on his blog? Like anyone knew who we were.
OH yeah I remember all of it, Water kept pulling up all of these blogs and stuff he does.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#58958 Dec 8, 2012
The Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Salazar is this wanna-be sports writer who writes on Bleacher and various other blogs, he has his own corny 40-year old virgin type blogs was well...
A while back, He was being flamed by a couple trolls. As a Laker fan, I tried to stick up for him and he thought I was rippin' on him. Even after explaining to him what I meant, he continued to go all Justin on me....So I let em have it! LOL Showtime and Sammy started up on him too and that led to many nights heckling back and forth. At that time, I went under "KRATOS". He soiled his panties so bad that he reported Showtime and myself to the mods and we both got funny messages in red, basically warning us that Sally had cried like a b!tch. Showtime and I used to call him various things like "Tortada" (Taco bell's promotion at the time) Good times..here is one of his 40 year old virgin blogs, read:
"Quick Hits April 16th 2010"
http://bedlamba.blogspot.com/2010/04/quick-hi...
LMAO exactly how I remember it lol.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#58959 Dec 8, 2012
The Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ageed. and since he manged to do that and his career is over, may as well joke about his off court escapades. Like when he got pulled over in his Lamborghini for expired tabs!
(Iverson to officer) "Do you know who I am??" LOL
LOL that dude is a trip, I dont know what hes thinking, his mom looks nutty too... right now I am paying more attention to the niners while the lakers recover and get things going, hopefully this is our year but not sure about that quarterback thing.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#58960 Dec 8, 2012
Sam wrote:
Actually Sally could be the next Groucho Marx. I mean come on dude go get the sh*t trimmed.
YOur insulting graucho marx, that dude was funny, sally can be the next snack truck for all I care.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

#58961 Dec 8, 2012
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> YOur insulting graucho marx, that dude was funny, sally can be the next snack truck for all I care.
hahahah yea. Sorry Groucho.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

#58962 Dec 8, 2012
The Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dwhite12 = Dwight Howard 12.
But, maybe he knows Dwights momma too...I hear many people do.
you mean Lebron's momma?
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#58963 Dec 8, 2012
How about your momma Sam, don't talk about others,
Lebron is the nicest guy in the NBA, you can't talk about him like this.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

#58964 Dec 8, 2012
Snowflake wrote:
How about your momma Sam, don't talk about others,
Lebron is the nicest guy in the NBA, you can't talk about him like this.
Look folks its snowflake again.What about my momma loser? Let's not start about you're momma.You don't want to go down that road.howevern one things for sure We all know "you're momma" raised a 6ft 285lb ape with no brain. Looks good on her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Lakers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NBA Trade Rumors: Jeremy Lin, Omer Asik & Chand... Fri cavas 132
Is Magic Johnson gay? Aug 29 sam 26
Jeremy Lin Manhood Size Discussions Reveal Raci... (Feb '12) Aug 27 NBA Fan 22
LeBron James Gives Wade, Bosh Cold Shoulder, Tr... Aug 27 NBA Fan 7
Lakers coaching search: NBA experts weigh in wh... Aug 23 lake4life 21
The Starting Lineup Revealed Jul '14 naqib 2
Should Cleveland Cavaliers Listen to Offers for... Jul '14 wertgh 2
•••
•••

Los Angeles Lakers People Search