Comments
57,661 - 57,680 of 72,123 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Sam

Brampton, Canada

#58923 Dec 6, 2012
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>Lol here we go Sam. Pricks over Heat Stroke(Close game. It can go either way because the Heat are comin off that terrible funny lost). Moons over Horses(ZZZZZZZZZZZZ). My god only 2 games tonight???????
The stroke losing to Wiz has to be the funniest thing. See for us losing to a highschool team is totally acceptable, no laughs there.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

#58924 Dec 6, 2012
The Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ultra-Gay. As it stand now, who takes them serious. LOL
Hate to see the mascot though.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

#58925 Dec 6, 2012
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>We all know that Iverson was a bum from the begining and he needs to be up their in Atlanta with the rest of the losers. Seems like you are getting bent out of shape because we said something about him. I bet you were wone of those kids who were all on his nuts when he was a show boat with the baggy clothes, crossover crap etc. He did all that and he didn't get him a ring lol.
Justina still watches Spudd Webb videos trying understand how he can get over his shortman syndrome .
Sam

Brampton, Canada

#58926 Dec 6, 2012
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>The Pelicans?????????? I'm sorry, but how can a team with a name like that be taken seriously?.They should have went ahead and name them the New Orleans Whooping Cranes lol. I agree with you that they had a awesome looking court. To think Kobe would have been over there back in 96 if we didn't trade to get him. Wow.
I can't wait Dell for your prediction on that name? God I mean our team name is bad but Pelicans? Well think about it. When I heard Anaheim was naming their team the Mighty ducks, I fell off my chair but now its no big deal.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

#58927 Dec 6, 2012
Dwhite12 wrote:
<quoted text>
yes hi, im the black mamba i play for the pelicans follow the kobe system obe awesome
lmao
Better yet imagine the announcer for starting lineup. Ladies and gentlemen put your hands together for your Pelicans. At Guard......
Only to see a webfooted pelican mascot coming running out with a big huge beak.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

#58928 Dec 6, 2012
Justin I no longer see Judge its but you're lurking needs to stop pal.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#58929 Dec 6, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text> Comes down to lack of education and poor upbringing. A lot of these guys are not very humble. They have big egos and never relaize that good things can come to an end. He lived for the moment.
I agree with You with the lack of education and poor upbringing and ignorance on his part on not paying attention to the league programs for new players about taking care of their finances now that they are going to be rich.

I understand that some one's ego can blind the person, but can't believe it can blind some one to the point where he can't think his career will come to an end he saw other stars like MJ. Patrick, D.Robinson and bunch other had their day, that only moved his number up to be next.
I'm sure once he hit 30 yrs old and the age gab between him and the average young guards was 8 to 10 yrs or when Philly finally let him go, so they can build around a young nucleus would be hints that his career was on it's way down.

Not saying is not possible, just saying I can't see it.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#58930 Dec 6, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text> Iam sure Mr. T doesn't even sport jewellery anymore. AI was always a clown anyway. Talented yes but at times foolish.
No he melted all his gold chains and now he sports a gold walker, dude is too old to carry all that weight....lol
Sam

Brampton, Canada

#58931 Dec 6, 2012
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with You with the lack of education and poor upbringing and ignorance on his part on not paying attention to the league programs for new players about taking care of their finances now that they are going to be rich.
I understand that some one's ego can blind the person, but can't believe it can blind some one to the point where he can't think his career will come to an end he saw other stars like MJ. Patrick, D.Robinson and bunch other had their day, that only moved his number up to be next.
I'm sure once he hit 30 yrs old and the age gab between him and the average young guards was 8 to 10 yrs or when Philly finally let him go, so they can build around a young nucleus would be hints that his career was on it's way down.
Not saying is not possible, just saying I can't see it.
Yea no kidding,how many stars have we seen this happen to. Reminds me of MC Hammer. Dude had millions and now nadda.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

#58932 Dec 6, 2012
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
No he melted all his gold chains and now he sports a gold walker, dude is too old to carry all that weight....lol
ahahah. Yea he had or has some serious medical issues.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#58933 Dec 7, 2012
The Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
He must invite Sally over, daily.
HAHA Sally, whatever happened to that dude, he couldn't stand the doobage in here, or he ran out mods to protect him lol.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#58934 Dec 7, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text> I agree Show. All we hear up here is Bargs going to the lakers with Calderon and now Kleiza. I mean come on this would not be fair to us. You guys don't want Bargs. His value is slipping big time due to his poor performance. His time has worn out. I agree with you.
Well all do respect but yeah you know how I feel about bargs, hes not exactly what we need, althogh I understand cause he can shoot from outside thats why hes being mentioned...we still need a guy who D up and play hard at the 4, gasol has never been that guy, also we need a guy faster than gasol, it be nice if he could shoot the 3 but in my opinion not needed.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#58935 Dec 7, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text> Iam sure Mr. T doesn't even sport jewellery anymore. AI was always a clown anyway. Talented yes but at times foolish.
I give AI some respect, he lasted longer than than the cousins did, Mcgrady and carter lol....AI gets some credit for his on the court skills, but certainly managed to dig himself up nicely off the court.
:)

Newcastle, OK

#58936 Dec 7, 2012
OKC or LA??
Sam

Kitchener, Canada

#58937 Dec 7, 2012
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Well all do respect but yeah you know how I feel about bargs, hes not exactly what we need, althogh I understand cause he can shoot from outside thats why hes being mentioned...we still need a guy who D up and play hard at the 4, gasol has never been that guy, also we need a guy faster than gasol, it be nice if he could shoot the 3 but in my opinion not needed.
Bargs is not the answer. Way too slow. After losing tonight 131-99 with a 4-15 record they need to blow up this team. Bryan Colangelo needs to go. I still like our coach though.
Sam

Kitchener, Canada

#58938 Dec 7, 2012
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> HAHA Sally, whatever happened to that dude, he couldn't stand the doobage in here, or he ran out mods to protect him lol.
Salazar hahaha. That guy was a trip. Remember the write up we got on his blog? Like anyone knew who we were.
Dwhite12

Ocoee, FL

#58939 Dec 7, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text> Salazar hahaha. That guy was a trip. Remember the write up we got on his blog? Like anyone knew who we were.
lol you guys got called out in a blog? wish i saw that
The Water Boy

Richland, WA

#58940 Dec 8, 2012
Dwhite12 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol you guys got called out in a blog? wish i saw that
Salazar is this wanna-be sports writer who writes on Bleacher and various other blogs, he has his own corny 40-year old virgin type blogs was well...

A while back, He was being flamed by a couple trolls. As a Laker fan, I tried to stick up for him and he thought I was rippin' on him. Even after explaining to him what I meant, he continued to go all Justin on me....So I let em have it! LOL Showtime and Sammy started up on him too and that led to many nights heckling back and forth. At that time, I went under "KRATOS". He soiled his panties so bad that he reported Showtime and myself to the mods and we both got funny messages in red, basically warning us that Sally had cried like a b!tch. Showtime and I used to call him various things like "Tortada" (Taco bell's promotion at the time) Good times..here is one of his 40 year old virgin blogs, read:

"Quick Hits April 16th 2010"

http://bedlamba.blogspot.com/2010/04/quick-hi...
The Water Boy

Richland, WA

#58941 Dec 8, 2012
Showtime, Sammy and Yourmommaknowswhite...

If you guys want some archive laughs on that, check one of the links we had fun on. Lakers355s makes a special guest star appearance as well, though, I remember several posts he made which were deleted. Its sucks because he had good material too!:)

(Most of Sally's have been deleted as well)

http://www.topix.com/forum/basketball-players...
The Water Boy

Richland, WA

#58942 Dec 8, 2012
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> I give AI some respect, he lasted longer than than the cousins did, Mcgrady and carter lol....AI gets some credit for his on the court skills, but certainly managed to dig himself up nicely off the court.
Ageed. and since he manged to do that and his career is over, may as well joke about his off court escapades. Like when he got pulled over in his Lamborghini for expired tabs!

(Iverson to officer) "Do you know who I am??" LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Lakers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Magic Johnson gay? Fri sam 26
Jeremy Lin Manhood Size Discussions Reveal Raci... (Feb '12) Aug 27 NBA Fan 22
LeBron James Gives Wade, Bosh Cold Shoulder, Tr... Aug 27 NBA Fan 7
Lakers coaching search: NBA experts weigh in wh... Aug 23 lake4life 21
The Starting Lineup Revealed Jul '14 naqib 2
Should Cleveland Cavaliers Listen to Offers for... Jul '14 wertgh 2
Who is better, Kobe or LeBron? (Mar '09) Jul '14 sam 2,097
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000