Canada

#58651 Nov 19, 2012
*Thompson*

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#58652 Nov 19, 2012
Ginobili wrote:
Lakers looking good again but how long will this last.
Until they play a team that can score more than they can.
Sam

Canada

#58656 Nov 20, 2012
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Until they play a team that can score more than they can.
? Care to explain that analogy.lol. Any team can score these days. RR no offense but that's old school thinking.
Black Mamba

West Palm Beach, FL

#58658 Nov 20, 2012
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Kitty litter will beat the Bambis
Here you go Sam. Dino Men over Suckers( I wonder did Bynum bowl him a strike since he was there lol).Pricks over Yellow Jackets(Pricks Are For Real). Lakers over Nuts(D'Antoni will make his debut tonight. Early Xmas gift lol).

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#58659 Nov 20, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text> ? Care to explain that analogy.lol. Any team can score these days. RR no offense but that's old school thinking.
I think is simple sammy, Lakers are running an offense that it's base on out scoring their opponent, no real defensive mind set needed apparently in the Lakers new system.

Mental patient over there asked, how long will the Lakers success last, simple answer until another teams score more then they can.
Sam

Canada

#58660 Nov 20, 2012
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
I think is simple sammy, Lakers are running an offense that it's base on out scoring their opponent, no real defensive mind set needed apparently in the Lakers new system.
Mental patient over there asked, how long will the Lakers success last, simple answer until another teams score more then they can.
Ah ok , so you see it from an offense perspective.
Sam

Canada

#58661 Nov 20, 2012
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>Here you go Sam. Dino Men over Suckers( I wonder did Bynum bowl him a strike since he was there lol).Pricks over Yellow Jackets(Pricks Are For Real). Lakers over Nuts(D'Antoni will make his debut tonight. Early Xmas gift lol).
I think the fixers will beat us.
Dwhite12

Altamonte Springs, FL

#58663 Nov 20, 2012
Sam wrote:
@white, our hometown boy, Tristan Thomson is also injured with Broken Nasal cavity.
dang that hurts, and sucks
Dwhite12

Altamonte Springs, FL

#58664 Nov 20, 2012
Arenas said the Lakers contacted him following Steve Nash's injury, but he made it clear that he wanted to play for CBA teams. "When I played for the Wizards, Eddie Jordan was my coach. He's Lakers' assistant coach right now, we talk to each other a lot. He told me the Lakers were interested in me. I told him I'd like to try in China. Maybe after I play well in CBA, I'll consider (the NBA). " hupu.com

i gotta say..dont really understand this, he wants to play well in china instead of playing for a championship contender
Dwhite12

Altamonte Springs, FL

#58665 Nov 20, 2012
Marc Stein: Hearing Spurs do have interest in Mickael Pietrus -- natural w/3 other Frenchmen on roster -- but Pietrus still seeks more than NBA minimum. Twitter @ESPNSteinLine

really wish the lakers would go after this guy
Sam

Canada

#58666 Nov 20, 2012
Dwhite12 wrote:
Arenas said the Lakers contacted him following Steve Nash's injury, but he made it clear that he wanted to play for CBA teams. "When I played for the Wizards, Eddie Jordan was my coach. He's Lakers' assistant coach right now, we talk to each other a lot. He told me the Lakers were interested in me. I told him I'd like to try in China. Maybe after I play well in CBA, I'll consider (the NBA). " hupu.com
i gotta say..dont really understand this, he wants to play well in china instead of playing for a championship contender
Well White, The Chinese are a monopoly. Just look under the chair you sit on. It comes down to the almighty buck. Why go to the Lakers for league minimum? Pietrus same thing. McGrady could have stayed too but the Chinese got money to spend. Can't blame them if they already have a washed up career and a pile of bills.
Dwhite12

Altamonte Springs, FL

#58667 Nov 20, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text> Well White, The Chinese are a monopoly. Just look under the chair you sit on. It comes down to the almighty buck. Why go to the Lakers for league minimum? Pietrus same thing. McGrady could have stayed too but the Chinese got money to spend. Can't blame them if they already have a washed up career and a pile of bills.
yeah but this is the lakers..who are built to compete..idk
Dwhite12

Altamonte Springs, FL

#58668 Nov 20, 2012
http://i.imgur.com/qjFPj.gif

funny bynum gif..check it out lmao
Dwhite12

Altamonte Springs, FL

#58669 Nov 20, 2012
big lebowski version one
http://imgur.com/k5laP
Dwhite12

Altamonte Springs, FL

#58670 Nov 20, 2012
great defense tonight, no offense..8 points til we scored n the 4th with mwp's 3. defense kept us in

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#58671 Nov 20, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text> Ah ok , so you see it from an offense perspective.
Is there any other perspective to look at it?.....Ha ha ha ha

Games are close and with high scores,to me that means they are not playing D they are just outscoring teams.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#58672 Nov 20, 2012
Dwhite12 wrote:
It's all about the $$$$, how much are the CBA paying him, how much Lakers will offer.

He probably figures that he is only 30 yrs old he can afford waste a season over there and cash in big, or he stuck in real contract and can't get out, but doesn't want to tell no one...lo

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#58673 Nov 20, 2012
Dwhite12 wrote:
Marc Stein: Hearing Spurs do have interest in Mickael Pietrus -- natural w/3 other Frenchmen on roster -- but Pietrus still seeks more than NBA minimum. Twitter @ESPNSteinLine
really wish the lakers would go after this guy
Me too!, but he is probably not worth the money of money he is asking for.
I don't know what's S.A. situation with their money, but for the Lakers whatever Pietrus it will cost the Lakers 1 1/2 times more,that will really make the Lakers careful, unless the Lakers are able to move some of their contracts to a team that will just absorb the contracts.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#58674 Nov 20, 2012
Dwhite12 wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah but this is the lakers..who are built to compete..idk
There is no guaranty him or any of the other players mentioned will get a ring, but the amount of $$$ they are getting right is!

Like Sammy said they probably have bills, that Vet minimum will not cover, that's always the case.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#58675 Nov 20, 2012
Dwhite12 wrote:
great defense tonight, no offense..8 points til we scored n the 4th with mwp's 3. defense kept us in
REALLY?, Didn't see tonight's game, but that would explain why the under 100 pt game.

Not really in the move of watching the D'antoni's Lakers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Lakers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nick Young likely to miss rest of season for La... Apr 5 tom wingo 2
News Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are parents (Oct '14) Mar 30 stewart scott 29
News Jeremy Lin on demotion Mar 25 mike tirico 13
News Celtics-Lakers rivalry goes back to Lenox, 1960 (Jun '08) Mar '15 John bodnar 8
News The stunt happened during halftime of a game be... Jan '15 Christaliban 1
News Kevin Durant on Kobe Bryant: 'I'd want to play ... Jan '15 Sam 2
News LA Lakers Are Best Landing Spot for Quincy Mill... Nov '14 LAKER4LIFE 1
More from around the web