Lakers center plans to play against S...

Lakers center plans to play against Suns in West finals

There are 21 comments on the Post Tribune story from May 16, 2010, titled Lakers center plans to play against Suns in West finals. In it, Post Tribune reports that:

Andrew Bynum says his injured knee gradually is getting worse, though the Los Angeles Lakers' starting center plans to keep playing on his swelling leg in the Western Conference finals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Post Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 10

Dallas, TX

#1 May 17, 2010
I'm a huge lakers fan and many talk stuff now cause they dissapointed that cleveland lost and Mavericks and spurs, thunder and denver but LA will take the series if not a sweep a possible 5 games series highly impossible 6 games. LA is to large to good and too quick for the worn out old suns. they can't play high pace. Phil Jackson is the secret weapon you win games mentally you win. That's what suns don't have. Kobe is wanting a fifth ring and he damn sure aint leaving till he gets another one.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#2 May 17, 2010
grrrr... boston is looking strong and i don't know if the lakers have a decent chance to repeat without bynum's presence in the middle. phoenix will be done in 5.
go lakers.

Since: May 10

Dallas, TX

#3 May 18, 2010
lakers355s wrote:
grrrr... boston is looking strong and i don't know if the lakers have a decent chance to repeat without bynum's presence in the middle. phoenix will be done in 5.
go lakers.
No. Trust me Lakers are too good and it won't be a repeat of the 2008 finals trust me. The celtics are too old they can't compete to the showtime lakers. Sorry but Lakers are getting the repeat. with Kobe being how he is this lakers team will be a Championship team for the next Decade. Celtics don't have Kobe, nor Pau they are superstars but they will never win again, 2008 was their year they are unlikely to get another championship KG is 35 almost ray allen 36 and paul pierce is 33. too old. Unlike that Kobe won't slowdown.
Tiffany

Hicksville, NY

#4 May 18, 2010
lakers355s wrote:
go lakers.
Dont worry,boston will take em out again like in 08.Bynum is'nt 100% so yeah basically,the lakers have no chance to beat the celtics,or magic for that matter.

Location hidden

#5 May 18, 2010
jonathan51793 wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Trust me Lakers are too good and it won't be a repeat of the 2008 finals trust me. The celtics are too old they can't compete to the showtime lakers. Sorry but Lakers are getting the repeat. with Kobe being how he is this lakers team will be a Championship team for the next Decade. Celtics don't have Kobe, nor Pau they are superstars but they will never win again, 2008 was their year they are unlikely to get another championship KG is 35 almost ray allen 36 and paul pierce is 33. too old. Unlike that Kobe won't slowdown.
oh i know the lakers are still strong. we are better defensively, offensively and tougher than we were 2 years ago. but the celtics look strong themselves. i'm just nervous that drew will further aggravate that meniscus and we ABSOLUTELY need bynum to help contain rondo... much like he how helped with westbrook.

& actually jonny, your celtics age-guessing was a little off:
1. ray allen is 34
2. p. pierce is 32
&
3. KG turns 34... tomorrow.

go lakers.
Tiffany

Hicksville, NY

#6 May 18, 2010
The spurs had a team with old players,they manage to win titles though,age aint nothing but a number,your as young as you wanna be.
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#7 May 18, 2010
Tiffany wrote:
The spurs had a team with old players,they manage to win titles though,age aint nothing but a number,your as young as you wanna be.
hmmmmm interesting.
Tiffany

Hicksville, NY

#9 May 19, 2010
johnny wrote:
<quoted text>hmmmmm interesting.
Yup,i think i know what im talking about.

Location hidden

#10 May 19, 2010
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>Yup,i think i know what im talking about.
that makes one person.
R U Serious

La Mirada, CA

#11 May 19, 2010
How come Johnny follows Tiffany around everywhere?
They gotta be the same person there can't be to dummies like that from the same place lol or can there? You 2 or1, have no place here your teams have been put to bed.
Showtime

Los Angeles, CA

#12 May 19, 2010
R U Serious wrote:
How come Johnny follows Tiffany around everywhere?
They gotta be the same person there can't be to dummies like that from the same place lol or can there? You 2 or1, have no place here your teams have been put to bed.
Twins?

Location hidden

#13 May 19, 2010
did you notice how neither tiffany nor 'johnny' ever put a space after their commas?

hmmmm... fishy (close your legs tiff!).
Showtime

Los Angeles, CA

#14 May 19, 2010
lakers355s wrote:
did you notice how neither tiffany nor 'johnny' ever put a space after their commas?
haiyoooo
Sammy

Newmarket, Canada

#15 May 19, 2010
lakers355s wrote:
eye eye eye

“DJ Kratos in da house!”

Location hidden

#16 May 19, 2010
lakers355s wrote:
That crack is probably about as fishy smelling as the boats that "her" Knicks, Bulls and Heat are on currently in the pacific ocean.

Trust the Gordon Fishermannnnnn! LOL

“DJ Kratos in da house!”

Location hidden

#17 May 19, 2010
Tiffany wrote:
Guess they wanted to be senior citizens against the Suns, eh Tiff?
Showtime

Los Angeles, CA

#18 May 19, 2010
Kratos_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That crack is probably about as fishy smelling as the boats that "her" Knicks, Bulls and Heat are on currently in the pacific ocean.
Trust the Gordon Fishermannnnnn! LOL
LMAO another white dude with a beard! I hope brodie don't get jealous.
Tiffany

Hicksville, NY

#20 May 20, 2010
lakers355s wrote:
<quoted text>
that makes one person.
JEALOUS.Stop hatin.
Tiffany

Hicksville, NY

#22 May 20, 2010
Kratos_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess they wanted to be senior citizens against the Suns, eh Tiff?
I heard things are better wit age,i guess i goes for people too.
Tiffany

Hicksville, NY

#23 May 20, 2010
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Twins?
2 totally different people my dude,konw that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Lakers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Sports Lounge (Nov '11) Nov '17 Sam 1,339
News Lakers: Should LA Pursue Dwight Howard in Free ... (Apr '16) Apr '17 LastPharts 7
May you help me in this survey? Thank you (Jul '14) Apr '17 Sam 6
News Who is better, Kobe or LeBron? (Mar '09) Mar '17 BeenPharts 2,122
Can't take Stu Lantz's comments (Dec '08) Mar '17 Find phart 5
read this if you're looking for a hot woman!! (Jan '17) Mar '17 Find phart 3
News Here are all the 76ers' potential draft picks i... (Feb '17) Feb '17 NextPhartzz 2
More from around the web