Are the Los Angeles Lakers Better Than the Miami Heat? [2012-2013 NBA Preview]

Oct 27, 2012 Full story: International Business Times 40

While the team is loaded with stars, there is a hesitance to anoint the Lakers as the best team in the NBA.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sam

Canada

#21 Oct 31, 2012
Lol Justina playing the 10 headed twerp again. Wilt Chamberlain? Wow 2 idiots ginoflake and Justina forgetting the meds yet once again.

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

#22 Oct 31, 2012
Sam wrote:
Lol Justina playing the 10 headed twerp again. Wilt Chamberlain? Wow 2 idiots ginoflake and Justina forgetting the meds yet once again.
Haha. "Wilt" aka Justin is holding a personal grudge as if Kobe banged his mom and sisters and left him out.

I can't remember who said it in the Lakers forum but it was profound. The fact that Kobe at this stage in his career with all the miles on him and seasons under his belt is still being talked about and compared to the likes of LBJ and KD is a testament to how great he truly was and still is.

Get over it Justin unless you're just trying to retain your crazy label.
The Water Boy

Richland, WA

#23 Oct 31, 2012
_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha. "Wilt" aka Justin is holding a personal grudge as if Kobe banged his mom and sisters and left him out.
I can't remember who said it in the Lakers forum but it was profound. The fact that Kobe at this stage in his career with all the miles on him and seasons under his belt is still being talked about and compared to the likes of LBJ and KD is a testament to how great he truly was and still is.
Get over it Justin unless you're just trying to retain your crazy label.
That would have been me but, Ive told that to him and other haters numerous times to no avail. I came to the conclusion that Justin is like those little girls in school who chase and hit the boys they truly like. LOL

The funny thing is, there isnt a single Laker fan tooting Kobe's horn as he claims. Justin just pops in and goes off about Kobe regardless of the discussion. I cant imagine what he'll do when Kobe retires...
The Water Boy

Richland, WA

#24 Oct 31, 2012
Wilt Chamberlain wrote:
<quoted text>Haha really?Lets speak on rationality here.Kobe has had way more injuries than Lebron and to say Lebron will not last up as longer is absurd.My simulations got me to Lebron lasting about 20 years because of his abilities too play multiple positions.Kobe is not Lebron or Jordan.His prime was about 3 solid years lol.No one says Kobe prime was Shaq or even at 32 which was KG's prime and Duncans lol.
I stopped reading after "My simulations..." LOL

You are pretty funny though Jdawg.

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

#25 Oct 31, 2012
The Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
That would have been me but, Ive told that to him and other haters numerous times to no avail. I came to the conclusion that Justin is like those little girls in school who chase and hit the boys they truly like. LOL
The funny thing is, there isnt a single Laker fan tooting Kobe's horn as he claims. Justin just pops in and goes off about Kobe regardless of the discussion. I cant imagine what he'll do when Kobe retires...
LOL. I read a lot especially in these forums and what you said there about Kobe actually stuck with me. It was very well said.

I'm sure Justin will still have something to say about him. Kobe has scorned him deep.

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

#26 Oct 31, 2012
The Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
I stopped reading after "My simulations..." LOL
I know right!? LMAO

He probably turned Kobe's attributes down lower too.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

#27 Oct 31, 2012
_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha. "Wilt" aka Justin is holding a personal grudge as if Kobe banged his mom and sisters and left him out.
I can't remember who said it in the Lakers forum but it was profound. The fact that Kobe at this stage in his career with all the miles on him and seasons under his belt is still being talked about and compared to the likes of LBJ and KD is a testament to how great he truly was and still is.
Get over it Justin unless you're just trying to retain your crazy label.
Great points Water and Sayin. Yea Water been telling our "Sybil" friend for years but he keeps chiming in with absolute nonsense. Our other 6 ft 8inch ape friend is worse.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

#28 Oct 31, 2012
Inside joke here sayin. Yo Water question for ya dude. Is Pert a better name than Wilt? I mean couldn't this clown be a little more original. Good god.

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#29 Oct 31, 2012
Wilt is short for Wilton.

Pert Chamberlain? lol
sam

Brampton, Canada

#30 Oct 31, 2012
Bewitched wrote:
Wilt is short for Wilton.
Pert Chamberlain? lol
ah possibly. Water is our resident expert on Monikers? Water what ya think?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#33 Nov 6, 2012
On paper the Lakers are much better. It takes a team to win and until the Lakers get on the same page the Heat will prevail. The heat are running wide open on all 4 cylinders and the Lakers are not. Kobe has to give the ball up more.
Now with Nash out a month....and Howard sooner or later getting his annual 1 month injury its hard to tell just how good the Lakers will ever be.
Heat Fan

Miami, FL

#34 Nov 7, 2012
steveNzhel wrote:
On paper the Lakers are much better. It takes a team to win and until the Lakers get on the same page the Heat will prevail. The heat are running wide open on all 4 cylinders and the Lakers are not. Kobe has to give the ball up more.
Now with Nash out a month....and Howard sooner or later getting his annual 1 month injury its hard to tell just how good the Lakers will ever be.
It took the Heat awhile to get it together. With Nash and Kobe aging, they might not have the same luxury of time. And yes Howard is a real wildcard. If the Lakers could have gotten these guys together 2-3 years ago...
sammy

Chatham, Canada

#36 Nov 7, 2012
LIes Busters wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, James and Wade combined, but not both separately. Wade is so jealous of Kobe, he hates him, because he has always wished he were Kobe. He is like the Frazier of basketball, when Frazier hated Ali. When Wade was being torched by Kobe in that All Star game, suddenly a hard foul. Puhleez.
Like an Allstar game is anything but real.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#37 Nov 13, 2012
Mike Brown was about to implode that team. lakers did the right thing before it got worst. Dantoni will at least bring stability and let that talent just evolve together. These guys are going to look out of this world come playoff time!!!
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#40 Dec 6, 2012
KoMe scores 39 points and the Lakers still lose. KoMe was a lap dog to Lebron in the 2012 Olympics and the USA won against the world's best.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

#42 Dec 6, 2012
stantonanthony wrote:
Mike Brown was about to implode that team. lakers did the right thing before it got worst. Dantoni will at least bring stability and let that talent just evolve together. These guys are going to look out of this world come playoff time!!!
yea they been looking out of this world right now.
KOBE OR LEBRON BETTER TEE

Baltimore, MD

#45 Dec 7, 2012
Check out:

http://thealps.myshopify.com/collections/fron...

to choose your side.

"KOBE IS BETTER"

or

"LEBRON IS BETTER"

tees
Metta World War

Miami, FL

#46 Dec 7, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text> yea they been looking out of this world right now.
LMAO
:)

Newcastle, OK

#51 Dec 7, 2012
LA or OKC??
Sam

Kitchener, Canada

#52 Dec 7, 2012
KOBE OR LEBRON BETTER TEE wrote:
Check out:
http://thealps.myshopify.com/collections/fron...
to choose your side.
"KOBE IS BETTER"
or
"LEBRON IS BETTER"
tees
spam

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Lakers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are parents 48 min Big mike 15
lakers fans (Nov '07) 3 hr sam 72,652
Jeremy Lin Manhood Size Discussions Reveal Raci... (Feb '12) Oct 2 Sam 23
NBA Trade Rumors: Jeremy Lin, Omer Asik & Chand... Sep '14 cavas 132
Is Magic Johnson gay? Aug '14 sam 26
LeBron James Gives Wade, Bosh Cold Shoulder, Tr... Aug '14 NBA Fan 7
Lakers coaching search: NBA experts weigh in wh... Aug '14 lake4life 21

Los Angeles Lakers People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE