Los Angeles Clippers have Chris Paul;...

Los Angeles Clippers have Chris Paul; who's next?

There are 6 comments on the www.usatoday.com story from Jul 2, 2013, titled Los Angeles Clippers have Chris Paul; who's next?. In it, www.usatoday.com reports that:

So now that the Clippers have Chris Paul for the long haul, what's next? They aren't done building their roster, as unrestricted free agent O.J. Mayo was the second target of their free agency pursuits after They aren't done building their roster, as unrestricted free agent O.J. Mayo was the second target of their free agency pursuits after the ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.usatoday.com.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#2 Jul 2, 2013
I'm glad the Clippers have Paul. But, what about the rest of the team?
El Guapo

United States

#3 Jul 2, 2013
proof he got Vinny fired
tarheel fan

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Jul 5, 2013
They got reggie bullock and thats all that matters
fat chino

United States

#5 May 17, 2015
Lol Analingus Crappers. They suck big blue waffles.Chris Ru Paul? LOSER!!!!! Thsnks for a tradition of BINGOberries.
Porcelain Poo Bowl

Katy, TX

#6 May 17, 2015
Toilet lickers
tom wingo

Houston, TX

#7 May 17, 2015
Then the other guy was trying to buy that one sign that they found in the attic but the other guy wanted two hundred and seventy five dollars and then all of a sudden the sale was not on so they went to the door paneling and like I was like I want 3 door panel English and the squirrel was there and all of a sudden eat the duck was fine

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Clippers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Warriors Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Andre Ig... Jun '16 TheRobinett 5
News What is the Sixers' Ideal Pick Position? (Apr '15) May '16 Sam 5
News Jason Collins mostly gets support from NBA comm... (Apr '13) Feb '16 Fart news 60
News NBA Rumors: Knicks Interested In Trading For Ja... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fart news 2
News NBA: Derrick Rose lifts Bulls past Cavs (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 2
News Tears, anger mark 1st anniversary of SKorean fe... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Brady Chub Club 1
News Mother of siblings found in freezer charged wit... (Mar '15) Mar '15 mike tirico 2
More from around the web