Felton hopes Knicks fans welcome Lin warmly

Dec 16, 2012 Full story: ESPN 12

Raymond Felton -- who was brought in to replace Lin and is one of the driving forces behind the Knicks' 18-5 start -- knows where he stands on the issue.

Full Story
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#2 Dec 17, 2012
RF is doing great for NY and JL is doing a little below average for Houston. JL need to be more of an offensive threat for Houston so that the other four starters can get some open looks. They will lose today to Ray Felton and the Knicks, it is Feltons team.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#3 Dec 17, 2012
The Rockets won bc JL got aggressive and start attacking ,that is what a pg must do both on offense and defense.

“WHAT?”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 19, 2012
Ginobili wrote:
The Rockets won bc JL got aggressive and start attacking ,that is what a pg must do both on offense and defense.
genobli u trippin man. wasnt u the one talkin bout jeremy is chinese n shuldnt be alolwed in the nba? Now u all up on his nutz. man u still a creep.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#5 Dec 19, 2012
If we were fair about things the NBA should be a white league, this country is 65% whites . But since they let in all these minorities we might as well support them, but I am still working on it to get the NBA to be well represented and stop this racial bias against white Americans. I am writing my Congress each month and you should too.

“WHAT?”

Location hidden

#6 Dec 19, 2012
Ginobili wrote:
If we were fair about things the NBA should be a white league, this country is 65% whites . But since they let in all these minorities we might as well support them, but I am still working on it to get the NBA to be well represented and stop this racial bias against white Americans. I am writing my Congress each month and you should too.
yea but, life aint fair is it genobili? in the meantime u can keep writin to your congressman, that seems to do so much huh? lmao. you think he will tackle other more important problems first genobili ?
how many owners be white genobil? how many gm's be white? why dont they share your feelings and bring on more whites then?
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#7 Dec 19, 2012
I know that you are pro Chinese Tiff, because many black folks like Chinese but this country belongs to the whites, we need tio take it back.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#9 Dec 20, 2012
Jeremy Lin is still the key to success in Houston,
He needs to be more aggressive, smart and consistent than what he is showing right now. He needs to attack the rim more and hit his threes at a higher percentage along with locating the open man. He is much better than last year, if he keeps on contributing like the last two games he is worth the $25 million easily or more. He is an international big draw. The value of the Franchise will be enhance by plenty. Even though the NY Knicks are doing super well, their value have dropped since JL left. Houstons market value have gone up quite a bit.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#10 Dec 20, 2012
Can you imagined what if JL was white? Our country is mainly white, the NBA market value would explode. The whites are discriminated in their own country.

“WHAT?”

Location hidden

#11 Dec 20, 2012
Ginobili wrote:
Can you imagined what if JL was white? Our country is mainly white, the NBA market value would explode. The whites are discriminated in their own country.
well if he was white wuldnt he be on the bench then? thats wut you said white boys end up. look genobili its about talent. there are talented white boys but there are more talented brothas. i dont see why its a big deal to you. if it became a league full of spaniards or russians its all good 2 so long these dudes get it done and perform ya feel me? i actually like forein players cuz they about team ball and they never start sht but thats my opinion.

“WHAT?”

Location hidden

#12 Dec 20, 2012
Ginobili wrote:
I know that you are pro Chinese Tiff, because many black folks like Chinese but this country belongs to the whites, we need tio take it back.
naw, im pro people genobil. i joke around sometimes about races but i love people.

“WHAT?”

Location hidden

#13 Dec 20, 2012
genobili you ever hear carlos santana? one time this dude said,,, under the heavens there is but one race. sht stuck wit me.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#14 Dec 23, 2012
White folks are the first civilized ppl in the Americas yet we are discriminated upon but it is okay. I like ppl too, JL is a nice kid, I could see why so many blacks, Asians, whites, latin ppl et al like him. Heck this kid's shirts are the world's top sellers. Maybe I am old school, but I see a lot of mixing in the NBA-- you could tell there are many mixes besides whites and black, you could tell that Jarrett Jack is part asian and part black, also a lot of hispanic and black mixes.
I still want ethnic purity in America, if we all mixed we will all be the same, no diversity that God intended for us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Clippers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clippers' Sterling apologizes, says 'not a racist' Tue Streetrunner 5
Ryan Hollins Says San Antonio Spurs Are Interes... Sep 21 tedeze 1
Photographer sues Bieber over Hawaii altercation Aug '14 LOL 1
The Short List: Shelly wins Clippers sale; Fugi... Aug '14 Hoyt 2
Where Free Agent LeBron James Will Take His Tal... Jul '14 shenmengxing 2
Jump ball: Bizarre Clippers court case nears close Jul '14 Hemantprajapat 3
Chris Paul: Clippers players might walk out Jul '14 In it for cash 1

Los Angeles Clippers People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE