Spurs show the Clippers who's boss

Dec 29, 2011 Full story: Inland Valley Daily Bulletin

The Clippers might be the talk of the Western Conference right now, but the San Antonio Spurs showed they still have plenty of life left.

Full Story
james corbettq

San Clemente, CA

#1 Dec 29, 2011
It's not the fact that the Clips tanked the way they always do in SA. It's not that they played badly. It's not that they had no defense. IT'S THAT, WITH THE EXCEPTIONS OF BLAKE, MO AND DEANDRE, nobody seemed to give a damn. I've been a clipper fan for over ten years. If this is how they plan on keeping my loyalty, forget it. No NBA team can win without full effort on defense. Caron and CP, came in fat and out of shape. Playing into shape in a 66 game season, won't cut it. It's one game, but keep it up and I've had it. I'll root for some team that shows it gives a damn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Clippers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blake Griffin slams his a weird racist unclea D... Oct '14 Bobs Your Uncle 2
Clippers' Sterling apologizes, says 'not a racist' (May '14) Sep '14 Streetrunner 5
Ryan Hollins Says San Antonio Spurs Are Interes... Sep '14 tedeze 1
Photographer sues Bieber over Hawaii altercation Aug '14 LOL 1
The Short List: Shelly wins Clippers sale; Fugi... Aug '14 Hoyt 2
Where Free Agent LeBron James Will Take His Tal... (Jun '14) Jul '14 shenmengxing 2
Jump ball: Bizarre Clippers court case nears close (Jul '14) Jul '14 Hemantprajapat 3
More from around the web