With Blake in fold, Lakers turn atten...

With Blake in fold, Lakers turn attention to Fisher, Brown

There are 4 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Jul 8, 2010, titled With Blake in fold, Lakers turn attention to Fisher, Brown. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak scratched one item off his summer to-do list when he signed point guard Steve Blake to a four-season, $16-million contract Thursday, the first day free agents could officially sign new deals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

Pomona, CA

#1 Jul 9, 2010
well- Kobe, maybe you should fork over a little of that money yourself since it is soooo important to you that Fisher plays. Fisher ought to go back to Phoenix to make up for that trade he got.

Medford, OR

#2 Jul 9, 2010
I strongly believe Fisher return lakersland. I know he wanted sixth rings than money, he doesnt care about the money, he have lot of money in his bank... So what!!! its not important more salary cap...
Al Cabrone

Anaheim, CA

#3 Jul 9, 2010
Miami needs a point guard. Fisher to another championship contender. That would complete Miami's team and Labran can get his ring finally. By the way the Celtics got robbed of that championship it was fixed by the commish, but the truth will not come out for years. Sports are fixed by the leaders at the top who are connected to Vegas and any top gambling countries. Sports and gambling run hand and hand. Boston was the better team. The Ref's made sure the Lakers won. If Boston wind Vegas loses alot of dough.

Kaneohe, HI

#4 Jul 9, 2010
Blake as a back up? In college maybe, but that is a weak sauce back up in the NBA, very weak.

Lakers can't repeat with that point guard tandem, no way. Anyway, still better than that Pansy Queen James taking the powderpuff way to a championship by joining the Miami heat.

Best player in the world? Lebron James? Not even close, that is not what legends are made of.

Kobe, Jordan, Magic, Bird....The queen does not belong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Clippers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Warriors Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Andre Ig... (Jun '16) Jun '16 TheRobinett 5
News What is the Sixers' Ideal Pick Position? (Apr '15) May '16 Sam 5
News Jason Collins mostly gets support from NBA comm... (Apr '13) Feb '16 Grumpa farts 58
News NBA Rumors: Knicks Interested In Trading For Ja... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fart news 2
News Los Angeles Clippers have Chris Paul; who's next? (Jul '13) May '15 tom wingo 6
News NBA: Derrick Rose lifts Bulls past Cavs (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 2
News Tears, anger mark 1st anniversary of SKorean fe... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Brady Chub Club 1