Police say drunken teen yanked off Sa...

Police say drunken teen yanked off Santa's beard

There are 14 comments on the hosted.ap.org story from Dec 23, 2009, titled Police say drunken teen yanked off Santa's beard . In it, hosted.ap.org reports that:

Police arrested a 19-year-old woman on charges that she yanked the beard from a man portraying Santa Claus outside Conseco Fieldhouse before an Indiana Pacers game.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at hosted.ap.org.

podunk

Corydon, IA

#1 Dec 23, 2009
That's what santa gets for being a terd

“"you're not the boss of me"”

Since: Aug 09

yep, right, uh huh

#2 Dec 23, 2009
coal
DILF

Huntington, NY

#3 Dec 23, 2009
"Officers followed the woman inside the arena and found she had a bottle of vodka hidden under her shirt."

lol.....Uh, was the cap sticking out or something?

“Mess with me.”

Since: Dec 09

I like it.

#4 Dec 23, 2009
Poor Santa. The crap he puts up with. First kids puking on him and peeing on his lap, then he gets his beard ripped off by a drunk juvenile. Guess we know who's on the naughty list for next year.
The Monkey

Hampton, VA

#7 Dec 23, 2009
Hey, at least she didn't tear his nutsack!

“If The Shoe Fits”

Since: Feb 08

Medina, Ohio

#8 Dec 23, 2009
Cripplehard wrote:
My son did something much worse when he was a youngster. He reached into Santa's trousers and tried to find out how big his pisser was. When we got home, I tied my son to the clothes rod in his closet. I took a piece of rope and tied it to his pisser. I was going to tie the other end to the doorknob and slam the door, but I knew how much he worshiped his pisser. So, I took a 10 lb. weight from his bench-set and tied that to the other end. I left it like that for 2 weeks. In retrospect - I did him a favor. He is only 14 now and has an 18" long pisser. He is very fascinated with pissers.
Signed,
Cripplehard
With a story like that you must be very obsessed with penises. Sad that you would blame it on a kid when the whole time you were the one following old santa to the rest room all day. Strange way of telling everyone that you are gay.

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#9 Dec 23, 2009
imagine the carnage she could have done if she was legally allowed to drink ... aaaaaaaaaaah the leaders of tomorrow today

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

South Bend, IN

#10 Dec 23, 2009
Again reinforcing the 'Hoosier' sterotype. The rest of us thank you.

“behind curtain #1”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#11 Dec 23, 2009
She was just jealous because she didn't have such a nice beard.

Since: Aug 09

King Of Prussia, PA

#14 Dec 23, 2009
>...Saw the woman take a photo of the Santa Claus, then rip off his beard.

Stupid drunk. Next time rip off the beard and THEN take the photo.
DILF

Huntington, NY

#16 Dec 24, 2009
How would she like it if someone ripped her pasties off while she was working?

“Mess with me.”

Since: Dec 09

I like it.

#17 Dec 24, 2009
Or gave her a Brazilian mohawk?
redneck

United States

#18 Dec 24, 2009
If she pulled his dick, he would have wanted her phone number...
The Old Fogey

Huntington, NY

#20 Dec 28, 2009
Typical slanted journalism, the article didn't say that he was wearing the beard at crotch level......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indiana Pacers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lance Stephenson is one NBA bad guy you can't h... Apr 24 No PHARTSE 5
News Make that 5 losses in row (Jan '08) Jan '18 Demanded phartss 107
News Okc mayor declared 'Every Day as Russell Westbr... (Sep '17) Oct '17 YouPhart 12
News Nate McMillan should dare to be weird (Aug '17) Sep '17 TritpiPharterz 6
News Reggie Miller puts Geist home on market (Dec '07) Jun '17 There phartse 92
News No Arrests After Downtown Shooting Leaves 1 Dea... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Clean Phart 2
News Best Potential Trade Packages, Scenarios and La... (Feb '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 3