Is Gilbert Arenas Different? Guns May...

Is Gilbert Arenas Different? Guns May be Rampant in NBA

There are 204 comments on the CBS News story from Jan 4, 2010, titled Is Gilbert Arenas Different? Guns May be Rampant in NBA. In it, CBS News reports that:

NEW YORK NBA star Gilbert Arenas may have used bad judgment when he pulled a gun on his Washington Wizards teammate during a locker room disagreement last week, but the right to bear arms, if not brandish them, seems strong amongst NBA players.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
fedupwiththemess

United States

#228 Jan 12, 2010
inbred Genius wrote:
The four seasons in the hood....fishing, fckking, fighting, and firearms....
Same goes for the trailer park. That is where your dumbas lives.
t gizzle

Warwick, RI

#229 Jan 12, 2010
Beavis Christ....I agree blacks should listen more to Bill Crosby...and less to clowns like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton....who both should be under the jail
Pat

North Granby, CT

#230 Jan 12, 2010
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Same goes for the trailer park. That is where your dumbas lives.
Very true, however the "trailer park" isn't two thirds of the white population like the hood is for blacks.
Tiffany

Hicksville, NY

#231 Jan 12, 2010
t gizzle wrote:
Beavis Christ....I agree blacks should listen more to Bill Crosby...and less to clowns like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton....who both should be under the jail
Its Cosby,not crosby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indiana Pacers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Best Potential Trade Packages, Scenarios and La... (Feb '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 3
News The Latest: Protest, investigation in S. Caroli... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Concerned Parent 2
News Yahoo's call for overhaul of USA Basketball, FI... (Sep '14) Sep '14 johnnyj 1
News Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning (Aug '14) Aug '14 Mike Williams 1
News LeBron James leads Heat offense in 114-96 Game ... (May '13) Jul '14 where 3
News Wizards jump on Pacers early (May '14) May '14 Andrew 9
News Is Roy Hibbert Back to Form for Indiana Pacers? (May '14) May '14 thebrownbol 1
More from around the web