NBA players defend right to own guns,...

NBA players defend right to own guns, some calling it necessary...

There are 1 comment on the WREG story from Jan 4, 2010, titled NBA players defend right to own guns, some calling it necessary.... In it, WREG reports that:

Not only have David Stern's pleas to leave the guns at home been ignored, one player even brought his to work.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WREG.

Big Jazz Dude

Memphis, TN

#1 Jan 5, 2010
The thing that most non- professional sports players don't understand is, these men carry thousands of dollars in cash on their person "All "the time. Primarily to reduce a paper trail of their purchasing/spending habits. As a result, of the immense cash, they are high targets for ID theft and/or robbery.
Can u image the ID theft hit on a DEBT card of an NBA player. Cars, furniture, investment property, Wal-mart electronics, Best Buy, vacations, gas for entire neighborhood, etc. They could be hit for tens of thousands in a day. What if it is during regular season and they don't have time to really monitor and 7 figure bank activity. How much could be lost.
I understand them; but crossing state lines with weapons is a legal problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indiana Pacers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Best Potential Trade Packages, Scenarios and La... (Feb '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 3
News The Latest: Protest, investigation in S. Caroli... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Concerned Parent 2
News Yahoo's call for overhaul of USA Basketball, FI... (Sep '14) Sep '14 johnnyj 1
News Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning (Aug '14) Aug '14 Mike Williams 1
News LeBron James leads Heat offense in 114-96 Game ... (May '13) Jul '14 where 3
News Wizards jump on Pacers early (May '14) May '14 Andrew 9
News Is Roy Hibbert Back to Form for Indiana Pacers? (May '14) May '14 thebrownbol 1
More from around the web