Calderon for Granger makes sense

There are 1 comment on the Aug 7, 2010, Raptors Republic story titled Calderon for Granger makes sense. In it, Raptors Republic reports that:

It's hard to pinpoint where it's coming from, but there has been considerable speculation about a trade which would send Jose Calderon trade to the Pacers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Raptors Republic.

King General

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Aug 7, 2010
NO NO NO NO NO! ARE U CRAZY! This has to be the worst pacers article I've read all summer! How many times have Larry said that Danny and Roy are indeed "untouchable!"
The pacers are in a situatuion where they need to win now and doing this only is a dramatic back-step and a white flag being waved! That's not gonna happen especially since Larry jus called in a favor from Bill yes the hall of famer "Bill Walon" to train Roy! C'mon now!
We will be trading our two core players and turn the raptors into playoff contenders come on now doesn't make sense plus this would make it close to impossible for us to bring in any free agents next year so I say...no thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indiana Pacers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Protest, investigation in S. Caroli... Apr 9 Concerned Parent 2
News Best Potential Trade Packages, Scenarios and La... Feb '15 celtictom 1
News Yahoo's call for overhaul of USA Basketball, FI... (Sep '14) Sep '14 johnnyj 1
News Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning (Aug '14) Aug '14 Mike Williams 1
News LeBron James leads Heat offense in 114-96 Game ... (May '13) Jul '14 where 3
News Wizards jump on Pacers early (May '14) May '14 Andrew 9
News Is Roy Hibbert Back to Form for Indiana Pacers? (May '14) May '14 thebrownbol 1
More from around the web