Report: Howard unlikely to stay with Lakers

Jun 27, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Click2Houston

Howard is reportedly seeking a coach and system that fits his skill set, and appears willing to pass on the additional $30 million the Lakers can pay, a source told the web site.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

I am a big DW12 fan, he is not about money at all he wants to win and help his team,fans and underprevildge ppl of all races. 20 pts, 13 rebs, 2.5 blks and 1.2 steals , he is a great player. But he does not want to play for Mike D' nor alongside KoMe.
lito

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Yes.. you're right.. Kobe states several time that Lakers he's team?..A very arrogrant person..basketball..is a team effort.. Not a one man show.. and see how Bosh..Wade..and even two time MVP LeBron..have reduce their salaries..just to form a team for a caliber for championship..and here a person..Kobe..worth 30M.. does he really worth that much..even his stats ..did not came close to LeBron

Lakers now have the highest paid players which does not deserved..simply by their stats and attitudes..
alfred c

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

too bad- DH will be missed but its not the end of the world-plus it sure helps the lakers with the cap-Mitch will put a credable team on the floor-No Biggie but who wants to live in Houston??
sammy

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

lito wrote:
Yes.. you're right.. Kobe states several time that Lakers he's team?..A very arrogrant person..basketball..is a team effort.. Not a one man show.. and see how Bosh..Wade..and even two time MVP LeBron..have reduce their salaries..just to form a team for a caliber for championship..and here a person..Kobe..worth 30M.. does he really worth that much..even his stats ..did not came close to LeBron
Lakers now have the highest paid players which does not deserved..simply by their stats and attitudes..
Four years ago were saying the same thing about the lakers? Makes no difference about money. Its the talent on the floor. Clearly at this point, the Heat have more talent.
sammy

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

You

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Houston Rockets Discussions

Search the Houston Rockets Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy Lin ruined by the Rockets, but Coach of ... Apr 8 Ginobili 5
ESPN sorry for offensive headline on Lin story (Feb '12) Feb '14 Ginobili 13
Could Kris Humphries Have a Future with Boston ... Jan '14 Tom Titus 1
NBA Capsules Jan '14 believe you me 1
Chemistry Class Jan '14 Woofer 2
Bobcats survive Raptors to win Monday afternoon... Jan '14 Sam 1
Beverley returns to Rockets starting lineup; Li... Jan '14 Ginobili 27
•••
•••