Quora: Why Are Other NBA Players Criticizing Jeremy Lin's Contract? Has This Ever Happened Before?

Jul 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Huffington Post

From Melo's perspective it's two fold: 1. He's only looking at Lin's 3rd year, where he'll be getting $14.5 and not the contract as a whole.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 36 of36
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Ginobili wrote:
If he is at another level it will be scary. Talking from a coaches point of view, JL have a lot going for him he has good mental skills, phyiscal and technical skills and he is coachable. He is young also. He will get not better but much better. Kobe like him a lot, he was trying to get him to go to LA, he said that if anybody missed on JL they should had been fired.
LA never put in an offer on him, so how is that possible?

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

The_Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
LA never put in an offer on him, so how is that possible?
Dude, remember Ginobili has his "close sources" and "fellow coaches" in the NBA that he gets his classified intel from.

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Dwain Sawh wrote:
Dosen't matter if Hindu, Christians, Jews, or whatever. All religions were created by alien beings. They came to earth and performed mericles that human can never do so we treat them as gods. One thing is for sure no matter what religion you believe we all gets recycled. As a matter of fact religion is the root of all evil. I am sure god says go build me a million dollar church to worship while you fellow human struggles. The catholic chruch pretents to be so wholy. Remember back in the days when they were telling people pay money or go to hell ? If they are so good why don't they just give back all the riches they stole from countries back in the days ? Missionaries were just an excuse to go to countries places like Africa,Asia, South America and steal the wealth. Missionary with the right hand and thief with the left hand. They distracted the people with that missionary crap and stole all their wealth.
I agree but it will fall on deaf ears and blind eyes in this particular thread for the most part.

Also Dwain, did you know the Catholic church/Vatican funded the Nazi's and then aided and abetted them when they were on the run from war crime punishment?
waco1954

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

The Catholic Church....worships a dude in a funny hat.....they say he is"infallible".....I worship Christ.

“Justice always prevails”

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, remember Ginobili has his "close sources" and "fellow coaches" in the NBA that he gets his classified intel from.
He's starting to bug the sh1t out of me lol. I just hope no one believes any of that crap he says. He can't even make up his mind if Lin sucks or Is good.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Knock off that reincarnation stuff, the Christian Faith taught us about Heaven and JL is a Christian.
We whites when we go to heaven we will be by God's side, non-whites will be further but they will also go to heaven if they r Christians. JL will be good, Texas just loves him, Texas belongs to the Bible Belt. My sources tell me that JL will lead the Rockets just as Moses led the Israelites in the Exodus. McHale already told him that he will be the starting pr and he will lead the team, in other words the keys to Houston.
ego and experience

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Lin has smaller ego than other NBA players. Also, if Lin is not a rookie , they would be nicer too. Look what happen to Tim Tebow. Criticism are plenty on Tim's faith and leadership.

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

The_Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
He's starting to bug the sh1t out of me lol. I just hope no one believes any of that crap he says. He can't even make up his mind if Lin sucks or Is good.
LOL I know.

I think his the voices in his head aka his "sources" is mainly "Snowflake".

Hey Ginobili, we like Snowflake better can he/she come out and talk instead of you from now on?
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Faith helps Lin, his faith will set him apart, I don't care what the non nelievers say.

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Ginobili wrote:
Faith helps Lin, his faith will set him apart, I don't care what the non nelievers say.
LMAO because we all know God/Jesus/Holy Ghost has got a massive case of LIN-sanity and HE/SHE would rather intervene and help Lin out than stop famine, cancer and war!

C'mon, let Snowflake out!
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

I don't know what you are talking about but faith has nearly enabled Lin to walk on water. Chinese are supposed to be good at only Ping pong and diving but this Lin is good at BB, must be an act of God.
voteearlyvoteoft en

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Ginobili wrote:
Jl is a drama queen starving for attention, contracts are being transpired daily but JL made it a big deal.
He did? I must have missed his hour long ESPN special on it!
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

People are mad at JL bc he is Chinese and he is making a lot of money. He is worth it, he will show you this season--- it is mainly the blacks that are enious and jealous, nottice no whites complained.

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Ginobili wrote:
People are mad at JL bc he is Chinese and he is making a lot of money. He is worth it, he will show you this season--- it is mainly the blacks that are enious and jealous, nottice no whites complained.
Gino, no white dudes complained because there's only like 10 of them in the NBA. ;)
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Shoot, I just wrote to the NBA Office and protest about a lack of white Americans in the NBA and if all of us would do the same thing, things will change. NBA should not be 70% black Americans they only male up 12% of the pop.
Dwain Sawh

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

It's all about racism and jelousy. An Asian player go to the NBA and makes a splash now all the evil players want to keep him down. What's up with all you NBA haters ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 36 of36
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••