Cut or Trade Jermey Lin
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#1 Mar 1, 2013
Jeremy is not worth the 25 million dollars. He has no game and no heart. He might be okay for the Chinese Basketball League but not the NBA. He is too timid and too erratic. The Rockets can get either a vet or a Rookie who is better than him-- look at the Cavs they got Kryie Irving. Send JL back to China to do laundry or work on a restaurant, he may be good at that. Chinese men are too girly.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#2 Mar 9, 2013
Aaron Brooks is a good pick up to be the soon to be starting PG in Houston.
rocketfever76

Houston, TX

#3 Mar 11, 2013
The Rockets need another go to guy besides Harden. I think that guy is Aaron Brooks, he'll be just like the 09'player again that played for us.The Rockets also have Parsons who can play D and he's starting to make "clutch" plays now.I think it's better for Jeremy Lin w/ Patrick Beverly to play backup when Rockets go deep in the playoffs.
JimMcmurphy

Brentwood, CA

#4 Mar 27, 2013
Ginobili wrote:
Jeremy is not worth the 25 million dollars. He has no game and no heart. He might be okay for the Chinese Basketball League but not the NBA. He is too timid and too erratic. The Rockets can get either a vet or a Rookie who is better than him-- look at the Cavs they got Kryie Irving. Send JL back to China to do laundry or work on a restaurant, he may be good at that. Chinese men are too girly.
Its 2013, not 19th century and there are still bigots in my country who can't express themselves without insulting other race. Illiterate and ignorant racist. Shameful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Rockets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lakers: Should LA Pursue Dwight Howard in Free ... (Apr '16) Aug '16 Sam 4
News Lamar Odom: Rekindling Romance With Khloe Karda... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Fart news 2
News Hornets sign free agent guard Jeremy Lin (Jul '15) Feb '16 Fart news 36
News Trade with the Houston Rockets (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sam Testicle 2
News Kevin McHale is 4th in CBS' coach power rankings (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 2
News Predicting the Philadelphia 76ers' 2015 Startin... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 2
News NBA Trade News: Jeremy Lin Likely Heading To Ti... (May '14) Jul '15 Fart news 6
More from around the web