Royce White refuses D-League assignment

Royce White refuses D-League assignment

There are 2 comments on the KARE-TV Minneapolis story from Dec 30, 2012, titled Royce White refuses D-League assignment. In it, KARE-TV Minneapolis reports that:

Houston Rockets rookie forward Royce White refused his D-League assignment to the Rio Grande Valley Vipers and released a statement Sunday, portraying a significant gap between the organization and White.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KARE-TV Minneapolis.

kybarbee121

Chicago, IL

#1 Dec 30, 2012
if he is afraid to fly, then y is he on the team? wat did he think, the games were all at home? cmon man,he cant do his job. i say give him his walking papers. they r doing fine with out him. he says he has a mental condition. wats the problem, he vant do his job.
Rockets Fan

Pearland, TX

#2 Dec 31, 2012
Why is the Rockets putting up with this guy's bullchit.

Get rid of him. Sounds like he has a mental condition no one could cure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Rockets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Predicting the Philadelphia 76ers' 2015 Startin... Jul 17 Fart news 2
News Hornets sign free agent guard Jeremy Lin Jul 16 Fart news 20
News NBA Trade News: Jeremy Lin Likely Heading To Ti... (May '14) Jul 11 Fart news 6
News Jeremy Lin on demotion (Jan '15) Mar '15 mike tirico 13
News Jeremy Lin Manhood Size Discussions Reveal Raci... (Feb '12) Oct '14 Sam 23
News NBA Trade Rumors: Jeremy Lin, Omer Asik & Chand... (May '14) Sep '14 cavas 132
News Jeremy Lin ruined by the Rockets, but Coach of ... (Mar '14) Aug '14 NBA Fan 7
More from around the web