Ellis scores 36, Warriors beat Kings ...

Ellis scores 36, Warriors beat Kings in OT

There are 1 comment on the Atlanta Journal-Constitution story from Dec 21, 2010, titled Ellis scores 36, Warriors beat Kings in OT. In it, Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that:

The Warriors, who had lost 14 of their previous 16 games, rallied from a 16-point deficit in the fourth quarter to force overtime.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Reybuenabal

Shrewsbury, MA

#1 Dec 21, 2010
If the Warriors will defend like in the overtime against the Kings, they will win majority of their games. Avoidable turnovers happen almost every game which allow their opponents to finish ahead of them. This must be addressed along with taking shots from the wrong spots - a give away!

Udoh can become an important asset to this team if he keeps getting decent minutes every game. He needs to be stronger, though to effectively battle under the basket. I miss Jeff Adrien, only 6'7" but very strong and quick. I'd rather have him in the line up when toughness calls for it than Dorrell Wright. We need a banger or two that can guard and jump with the likes of King's Landry, etc. One last thing, when fouling, they should be taught to make sure the fouled opponent does not continue shooting the darn ball!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Golden State Warriors Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cavaliers dump Warriors to force Game 7 Jun '16 Go Blue Forever 5
News Igoudala In NBA Finals Spotlight As Warriors Lo... Jun '16 Browns Fan 3
News Ayesha Curry latest sports spouse to lash out o... Jun '16 Lake Erie Lady 2
News Warriors Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Andre Ig... (Jun '16) Jun '16 TheRobinett 5
News Warriors' Draymond Green Not Suspended After St... (May '16) May '16 White guy 1
News Green has strong reaction to strange question f... (Apr '16) May '16 Sam 2
News Warriors' Steph Curry on Kanye's tweets: Weird,... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
More from around the web