Boy dies in fall from Lakers' luxury ...

Boy dies in fall from Lakers' luxury suite during Sunday's game

There are 91 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Nov 22, 2010, titled Boy dies in fall from Lakers' luxury suite during Sunday's game. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

A young boy has died from a fall from a luxury suite following the Lakers' Sunday night game against the Golden State Warriors at Staples Center, a police spokesman said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Law Abiding Citizen

Downey, CA

#93 Nov 23, 2010
make me famous wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong stupid! Like I said where anywhere does it say the parents placed him on the railing for pictures like you said. Dont explain the obvious to me about online updates because Im not the moron making stuff up. Tell you what, you can shut me up by posting a link of an article that says that otherwise I will continue to clown your dumb ass. Especially since the article you did link said that was an untrue rumor. So either your a complete clown for saying one thing and posting a link that disputes it or you dont know the difference between true and untrue
The initial reports were that they may have been taking pictures of him when it happened. Now the reports are that they were looking at pictures on someone's camera.

I'm not making stuff up, Dumba_ ss. You'd think you would be responding to people who are claiming they were drunk or were too busy partying. But no. Being the idiot that you are, you're ragging on someone who was merely stating what was actually reported.

Nothing is going to shut up a retard like you. So feel free to post more stupidity.

The bottom line is, his idiot parents weren't watching him.
hjh

Washington, DC

#94 Nov 23, 2010
Two year old at a Lakers game, probably not real fun for him...probably not fun to watch a two year old and the game at once too....maybe hire a sitter for adult type entertainment.
lulu

AOL

#95 Nov 23, 2010
Youre the Problem wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm almost speechless at how incredibly dumb your post was. Sue Staples Center? Not enough security? Since when is it the responsibility of security to care for and watch after your own children? It is unfortunate that people like you exist, believing that lacking responsibility for your own actions is the way to live life!!!! Why not grow a pair and take responsibility!!!!!!!!!!
I believe "Lots of money" was being sarcastic. However, I'm guessing the lawyers are lining up this very minute.
Torrance Resident

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#96 Nov 23, 2010
Considering the height of the rail, I doubt the kid climbed. Probably someone was holding him on the railing and accidentally let go (maybe drunk or maybe too focused on the game - who knows). A high price to pay for a dumb mistake.
Rick H wrote:
Some adult or his parents should have been in the suite to pop that kid on his butt when he started climbing over that rail. It is a tragedy like if he drowned in a swimming pool. You can't take your eye off of a 3 year old for a couple of seconds. It is really a damn shame.

“I miss L.A. ... sigh ...”

Since: Feb 08

San Pedro

#97 Nov 23, 2010
Pablo got yo yob Perez wrote:
Having a 6 month old and a 2 year old, I cannot imaging the pain, the horror, the fear that this young child had to bear during his fall and the moments before he passed.
It really doesnt matter to me what the parents are feeling. Poor little guy didnt deserve this...accident or not.
At only two years old, and with the instaneousness of the fall, he probably didn't feel a thing. If he died of a head injury, hopefully the organ bank will put his salvagable organs to use so another child can live.
To Rest of Story

Northridge, CA

#98 Nov 24, 2010
Rest of Story wrote:
LA Times has much more information. It seems like the parents should be looking for a lawyer to somehow explain away the fact that the kid had "gotten away from them" and they were looking for him when he fell. Hopefully when CPS gets done with them they will no longer have any kids to interfere with their Lakers games.
What was a 2-year-old Lucas Anthony Tang doing there anyway?

Since: Dec 07

Torrance

#99 Nov 24, 2010
To Rest of Story wrote:
<quoted text>
What was a 2-year-old Lucas Anthony Tang doing there anyway?
I was asking that same question at work and my coworkers said because I don't have children, I don't know the joy and bonding a 2 year old experiences being in that social environment. They said parents should take their 2 year old to social events in a Staples Center luxuary box for events like Laker games and Motley Crue concerts. It's irresponsible for the parents to deny the child that experience.
Michelle

Vallejo, CA

#102 Nov 28, 2010
The Grunter wrote:
<quoted text>
I was asking that same question at work and my coworkers said because I don't have children, I don't know the joy and bonding a 2 year old experiences being in that social environment. They said parents should take their 2 year old to social events in a Staples Center luxuary box for events like Laker games and Motley Crue concerts. It's irresponsible for the parents to deny the child that experience.
\\Is nothing wrong in taking a child there or to any social event but just keep you eye at your child at all times. IF you are going to be drinking or get distracted then why take him/her in the fist place. Is nobodys job but yours to take care of your own child.

“Quotes don't replace thinking”

Since: Aug 08

Temecula

#103 Nov 29, 2010
Torrance Resident wrote:
Considering the height of the rail, I doubt the kid climbed. Probably someone was holding him on the railing and accidentally let go (maybe drunk or maybe too focused on the game - who knows). A high price to pay for a dumb mistake.
<quoted text>
You would have to be drunk to be too focused on a game that's already over.
Pedro Sanchez

Los Angeles, CA

#104 Nov 29, 2010
Here's an idea...as I'm looking at ANYTHING that will work at this point. How about lose the cute visor when it starts raining next time and switch to a full baseball cap. Keeps the heat in your head instead of suffering early hypothermia symptoms leading to bonehead decisions and play calling. SC needs to win. I couldn't sell all the parking spots at my house! ugh!

“Quotes don't replace thinking”

Since: Aug 08

Temecula

#106 Nov 29, 2010
Pedro Sanchez wrote:
Here's an idea...as I'm looking at ANYTHING that will work at this point. How about lose the cute visor when it starts raining next time and switch to a full baseball cap. Keeps the heat in your head instead of suffering early hypothermia symptoms leading to bonehead decisions and play calling. SC needs to win. I couldn't sell all the parking spots at my house! ugh!
Que?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Golden State Warriors Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The chatter about LeBron James leaving the Cavs... Jun 16 ThePhartz 2
Warriors at White House Jun 13 Kinder and Gentle... 1
Cleveland Is a Shit Hole Jun 12 Changing the Channel 2
News Draymond Green ejected, then referees make biza... Jun 12 Makes pharts 4
News Best Bay Area-themed Bay to Breakers costumes o... May '17 Advertiser phart 2
News Cavaliers dump Warriors to force Game 7 (Jun '16) Jun '16 Go Blue Forever 5
News Igoudala In NBA Finals Spotlight As Warriors Lo... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Browns Fan 3
More from around the web