The Chicago Bulls Need to Trade Carlos Boozer Now

Jan 31, 2013 Full story: BleacherReport 8

Carlos Boozer is averaging 15.8 points and 9.7 boards for the Chicago Bulls and leads the Eastern Conference with 24 double-doubles. Instead of waiting to amnesty Boozer during the offseason to avoid committing to his $15.3 million contract for the 2013-14 season and $16.8 million contract for the 2014-15 season, the Bulls should trade Boozer and ... (more)

Full Story
Richard

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Yes trade him boozer for smith a good trade and rip to magic for j. J

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2 Jan 31, 2013
Not.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3 Feb 1, 2013
Yeah, I Agree they should trade him. They need to do what the Grizzles are doing with Rudy, trade him before his contract ends.
Bullsguy

Yorkville, IL

#4 Feb 3, 2013
Richard wrote:
Yes trade him boozer for smith a good trade and rip to magic for j. J
yes boozer for smith. But def not rip for JJ. JJ isn't even worth that much. We would need him plus a pick or someone from ATL
greg secor

Hopewell Junction, NY

#5 Feb 7, 2013
who ever wrote this is an idiot josh smith doesnt fall into the bulls gameplan . the team is centered around rose boozer is perfect if you want to win
Bulls Fan 44

Houston, TX

#6 Mar 9, 2013
if the bulls trade boozer they are retarded...because who is going to offensive rebound..noah cant carry the team by hisself...who is going to make that 15 foot mid range shot..boozer can put the ball on the floor and drive or post and can aquire at least 2 assist a game..the bulls play big and take boozer out of the equation would be a step backwards on top of the other injuries we have
Tiki

Cedar Rapids, IA

#7 Mar 17, 2013
Noo he is this teams heart and soul I don't think that they should tread him
It's like treading cris bosh from the heat
Tiki

Cedar Rapids, IA

#8 Mar 17, 2013
greg secor wrote:
who ever wrote this is an idiot josh smith doesnt fall into the bulls gameplan . the team is centered around rose boozer is perfect if you want to win
I agree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Detroit Pistons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sorry, Denver, Chauncey belongs to Detroit Oct '14 Steve 2
Trade Season: Detroit Dealin' (Jan '14) May '14 Will 2
Report: Isiah Thomas could replace ex-backcourt... (Mar '14) Apr '14 Pearl Heyboer 2
Lillard's shot lifts Blazers over Pistons in OT (Dec '13) Dec '13 Ravishankar kumar 1
Heat seek revenge against Pistons (Dec '13) Dec '13 NFL STREAM 2
2014 NBA Mock Draft: A Very Early Look at Next ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 mars 2
What they're saying: Tom Gores says Pistons nee... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Umberto Menghi 1
More from around the web