Ailing Iverson no longer a starter

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

Falling fast in the Eastern Conference standings, the Detroit Pistons decided to mix things up again.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 28 of28
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
CPO Slocum

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

Walther wrote:
Yes, "realist" , I AM what is right with the world. I am a patriot, support the United States of America, pay my taxes, go to work every day, don't ask for handouts, don't throw chairs to kill girls, don't expect the government to do anything for me. So yeah,,,fu__kwad,,it is me and people like me, that are what is right with the world. I don't rant. I just speak the clear truth buddy.
Blowing sailors is not what we call supporting the men.
Procurator

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

When Iverson is on his game its like poetry in motion. A blur at both ends of the court. Fearless down the lane.
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

Tiffany wrote:
Your just a hater,hatin gets you no where in life
hatin------hatout, is that like wax on------wax off?

Oh, one more little thought, nowhere is one word.

Again, run to the nearest school and sign up for GED classes. You too, can be the next flipper at the local Hardees.
WE THE PEOPLE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

Butch wrote:
Having worked in health care, I wonder if the people that seems to be caught in a time warp (1865) reconstruction era and the beginning of Jim Crow, ever ask the doctor or nurse before a operation, uhh excuse can you make sure that the blood your going to give me or my love one is not from a person of a different race, live downtown, votes liberal, on welfare, goes to church, is a muslim, etc., etc., etc. Nope they just want the medical staff to save their lives or their love one's life. They never ask where that blood comes from. So the next time a family member or yourself are in need of some life saving blood, remember it just could have come from "ALAN IVERSON" and he could be a very big part of what's pumping through your veins, think about that!
If I were to know that I was being given HIS blood, the first thing I would demand is for them tp test it for H.I.V. Goodness only knows who he's been poppin' in the sack with.
RUT ROH

Addison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2009

Iverson is probably the toughest guy in the NBA. He has taken more hits in his career and keeps popping back up. Eventually this was going to take its toll. A little guy with that aggressive play is fun to watch, but the body cant take that kind of abuse night in and night out.

One good thing though. If he's on the bench he hopefully will not be interviewed.

Listening to him talk is PAINFUL. I can barely understand anything he says. I need a translator to figure it out. He pronounces his words in a mumble. As if he is unable to grasp the language so he kind of mumbles through it.

Physically or b-ball skills he is a role model.

The rest of him..........not so sure about it.
Larry David

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2009

PWT wrote:
<quoted text>
When you go in for heart surgery, do you want a surgeon who is the product of Affirmative Action?
That's my line, you piece of &#|^!
Democrats Have No Brains

Winter Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2009

Judged:

Wasn't Iverson suspected in running over and killing some people in his big power boat a while back and they could never prove it, but highly suspected that he was the one. This guy is a sociopath. Putting him on any team is like playing a wild animal on your team.
marko

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2009

allen iverson already wants out of detroit!
he will demand a trade after this season is over!!
he does not fit into detroit at all....i see him getting moved to another team fast..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 28 of28
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Detroit Pistons Discussions

Search the Detroit Pistons Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Trade Season: Detroit Dealin' (Jan '14) May '14 Will 2
Report: Isiah Thomas could replace ex-backcourt... Apr '14 Pearl Heyboer 2
Lillard's shot lifts Blazers over Pistons in OT (Dec '13) Dec '13 Ravishankar kumar 1
Heat seek revenge against Pistons (Dec '13) Dec '13 NFL STREAM 2
2014 NBA Mock Draft: A Very Early Look at Next ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 mars 2
What they're saying: Tom Gores says Pistons nee... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Umberto Menghi 1
Where Do Chicago Bulls Go From Here? (May '13) May '13 tyan 3
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••