Scoring Assist Differential - Breakin...

Scoring Assist Differential - Breaking Down The Kobe Laker Era

Posted in the Detroit Pistons Forum

Pest

Kaohsiung, Taiwan

#1 Jun 18, 2009
What up motor city! Thought you guys might like to read this after those finals wins/losses with LA, even if Kobe wasn't on those teams.:)

Hey LA fans, don't think you'll like it, but I was interested in your feed back anyway as you'll be the most interested in picking out the holes. Cheers!

Check out this stat that analyzes assist production with respect to scoring, and then applies it to the post-Shaq Kobe era lakers. Scoring/assist differential. Its not loving on Kobe, but its quite fair. Definitely an original view of the stats.

Is anyone else here good with the numbers and would like to talk abut the legitimacy/illegitimacy of such a statistic and it's use in comparing players?

Cheers!

http://www.fullcourtpest.com/2009/06/scoring-...
Pest

Tainan, Taiwan

#2 Jun 28, 2009
n e one catch this? Its a good breakdown
Pest

Kaohsiung, Taiwan

#3 Jul 11, 2009
was hoping to find a stat guy to talk it up with

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Detroit Pistons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sorry, Denver, Chauncey belongs to Detroit (Oct '14) Oct '14 Steve 2
News Trade Season: Detroit Dealin' (Jan '14) May '14 Will 2
News Report: Isiah Thomas could replace ex-backcourt... (Mar '14) Apr '14 Pearl Heyboer 2
News Lillard's shot lifts Blazers over Pistons in OT (Dec '13) Dec '13 Ravishankar kumar 1
News Heat seek revenge against Pistons (Dec '13) Dec '13 NFL STREAM 2
News 2014 NBA Mock Draft: A Very Early Look at Next ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 mars 2
News What they're saying: Tom Gores says Pistons nee... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Umberto Menghi 1
More from around the web