Wade, Haslem lead Heat in 101-96 win over Pistons

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

Dwyane Wade scored 39 points, Udonis Haslem hit a short jumper with 6.3 seconds left and the Miami Heat beat the short-handed Detroit Pistons 101-96 on Sunday.
Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2009
charles

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2009

Wade is the man. The Heat has no other choice but to exhaust him because their coach doesn't know how to develop the other players. Wade is not only the MVP he is also Coach of the Year.
Wade was great before Spoelstra and he'll be great after Spoelstra leaves.
DOM

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2009

DWADE---------NEVER LEAVE MIAMI--PLEASE------ man, whoever watched that game, U saw DWADE IN action---even though it wasnt one of his almost triple double games, you just had that feeling he would come up with something big. Way to go dwade. I have been down on haslem lately, but he stepped up. Wished the beas would have had more minutes, and JO looks ok on offense, bUT WHY CANT HE REBOUND HERE FOR US?? Way to go Heat and team------
Kimbo Slice

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2009

Kinda crazy how we can barely beat a team without it's 3 key starters.
yomo

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2009

Kimbo Slice wrote:
Kinda crazy how we can barely beat a team without it's 3 key starters.
WE ALMOST BEAT THE CELTICS IN THEIR HOMECOURT WITHOUT WADE, IT'S ABOUT WHO WANT IT MORE...
tony

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2009

THE HEAT DIDN'T PLAY WELL TODAY and STILL WON.
Sfla

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2009

no chauncey (traded) no hamilton, no wallace, no iverson, and we barely beat them? ok
Tee

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2009

Glad we won, but barely beating the Pistons without three of its star players is pretty sad. What has happened to Cook? He has totally fallen off the map. And while Beasley has shown flashes, he to often has the deer in the headlight look on defense. He simply doesn't score enough to make up for his lack of defense. The bench has NOTHING!
DRoc

Boynton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2009

I am the first to criticize Spo for not playing Beasley but today wasn't one of those days. He didn't seam to have it..

So Spo's logic worked out for today.. Although in the long run it would be best for Beasley to start and get the bulk of the minutes with UD coming off the bench. It just makes sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Detroit Pistons Discussions

Search the Detroit Pistons Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Trade Season: Detroit Dealin' (Jan '14) May '14 Will 2
Report: Isiah Thomas could replace ex-backcourt... Apr '14 Pearl Heyboer 2
Lillard's shot lifts Blazers over Pistons in OT (Dec '13) Dec '13 Ravishankar kumar 1
Heat seek revenge against Pistons (Dec '13) Dec '13 NFL STREAM 2
2014 NBA Mock Draft: A Very Early Look at Next ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 mars 2
What they're saying: Tom Gores says Pistons nee... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Umberto Menghi 1
Where Do Chicago Bulls Go From Here? (May '13) May '13 tyan 3
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••