pistons swept by king james and the c...

pistons swept by king james and the cavs baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted in the Detroit Pistons Forum

PistonsEatPoop

Utica, KY

#1 Apr 27, 2009
Yes it is true, yesterday the Cavs beat the stolen Pistons who turned all their fans into convicts by more then 10 points. Which means the Pistons have finally been swept in the first round of the playoffs losing by more then 10 points each game. Now on my final note, I just want to say that the PISTONS SUCK ASS and the Pacers will take their spot in the playoffs next season, BECAUSE THE REAL PISTONS WHO DON'T HAVE CONVICT FANS BELONG IN INDIANA!!!!!!! And the Pacers (at least since Reggie Miller's been on the team) have never been swept in the NBA playoffs. Also if there is any city that deserves a championship in professional sports, weather it be the NHL (even thought they lost their team), NBA, NFL, or MLB, it's Cleveland Ohio by a long shot. Nice sweep on Detroit Cav's good luck in the playoffs. I'll be rooting for the Cavs, because I'm always for the Pacers first, then who ever has a player who graduated from Purdue, then who ever beats the Pistons. Because they suck and their fans are a bunch of convicts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Detroit Pistons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sorry, Denver, Chauncey belongs to Detroit (Oct '14) Oct '14 Steve 2
News Trade Season: Detroit Dealin' (Jan '14) May '14 Will 2
News Report: Isiah Thomas could replace ex-backcourt... (Mar '14) Apr '14 Pearl Heyboer 2
News Lillard's shot lifts Blazers over Pistons in OT (Dec '13) Dec '13 Ravishankar kumar 1
News Heat seek revenge against Pistons (Dec '13) Dec '13 NFL STREAM 2
News 2014 NBA Mock Draft: A Very Early Look at Next ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 mars 2
News What they're saying: Tom Gores says Pistons nee... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Umberto Menghi 1
More from around the web