Nuggets open season-long road trip in Philly

Full story: Sports Network

Denver, which has won two in a row and seven of its last 10 games, is currently seeded third in the Western Conference playoff race.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Mar 4, 2013
Justin Quattlebaum

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2006

The Sixers are the best team in the NBA now. Noone and I mean noone can stop A.I. AKA The Answer. He is one of the top five greatest players ever: (1)Micheal Jordan, (2)Magic Johnson, (3)Larry Bird, (4)Allen Iverson, (5)Kobe Byrant. Allen Iverson has been playing by himself for the last 10 years. He has never had any teammates but once (2001) and he ran the team then. Allen Iverson should be trader to a better team, maybe the Denver Nuggets.
Rachel Martinez

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2006

Yes I would have to agree with you Justin, I think Allen would be awesome here, we need more shooters like him~
PointGuardAndy

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Rachel Martinez wrote:
Yes I would have to agree with you Justin, I think Allen would be awesome here, we need more shooters like him~
Nuggets rule and the rest drule

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••