Nuggets open season-long road trip in...

Nuggets open season-long road trip in Philly

There are 3 comments on the Sports Network story from Mar 9, 2006, titled Nuggets open season-long road trip in Philly. In it, Sports Network reports that:

Denver, which has won two in a row and seven of its last 10 games, is currently seeded third in the Western Conference playoff race.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sports Network.

Justin Quattlebaum

Columbia, SC

#1 Mar 9, 2006
The Sixers are the best team in the NBA now. Noone and I mean noone can stop A.I. AKA The Answer. He is one of the top five greatest players ever: (1)Micheal Jordan, (2)Magic Johnson, (3)Larry Bird, (4)Allen Iverson, (5)Kobe Byrant. Allen Iverson has been playing by himself for the last 10 years. He has never had any teammates but once (2001) and he ran the team then. Allen Iverson should be trader to a better team, maybe the Denver Nuggets.
Rachel Martinez

Englewood, CO

#2 Mar 13, 2006
Yes I would have to agree with you Justin, I think Allen would be awesome here, we need more shooters like him~
PointGuardAndy

London, UK

#3 Mar 4, 2013
Rachel Martinez wrote:
Yes I would have to agree with you Justin, I think Allen would be awesome here, we need more shooters like him~
Nuggets rule and the rest drule

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Nuggets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What is the Sixers' Ideal Pick Position? (Apr '15) Apr 29 Just Saying 4
News Jonas Valanciunas may get a max-deal despite no... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fart news 2
News LA Lakers Are Best Landing Spot for Quincy Mill... (Nov '14) Nov '14 LAKER4LIFE 1
News Carmelo Anthony, Wes Johnson, Dion Waiters faci... (Apr '14) Jul '14 engd 2
News Carmelo Anthony Asking About Tom Thibodeau Make... (Apr '14) Jun '14 Go Blue Forever 9
News Knicks fire coach Mike Woodson, rest of staff (Apr '14) May '14 bigtool 5
News Could New York Knicks Swing Trade for Chicago B... (May '14) May '14 No heart in newyork 38
More from around the web