Khloe Kardashian Denies That Her Marriage Is in Trouble

Full story: IVillage

The reality star scoffs at a Star story that claims she and her NBA star hubby, Lamar Odom, are headed for a split Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom are doing just fine, thankyouverymuch! On her Twitter, Kardashian has been making fun of a Star magazine cover story that claims she and her NBA player husband are headed for a split.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
smokey gibi

Pawleys Island, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

i am glad that none of the rumors are tru an your make a good couple an u cant believe everythimg u hear just have faith
Sandokan

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

I wonder how much time Odom spends with the kids he practically abandoned that he conceived out of wedlock!
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Sandokan wrote:
I wonder how much time Odom spends with the kids he practically abandoned that he conceived out of wedlock!
I wonder how much time you spend worrying about him and his kids.
Sandokan

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> I wonder how much time you spend worrying about him and his kids.
I wonder how heartless you are not giving a damn about any abandoned kids. You obviously didn't put too much thought into your response.
sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Sandokan wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how heartless you are not giving a damn about any abandoned kids. You obviously didn't put too much thought into your response.
look pal , it doesn't take much to respond to a pea brain like you anyway. What do you want a script? Please son keep you're comments to yourself.
sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Sandokan, here is a good response for you. Quit acting like a house wife watching soap operas all day and salivaring in people's lives. You actually sound like a total Jack ass.
Sandokan

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

sam wrote:
Sandokan, here is a good response for you. Quit acting like a house wife watching soap operas all day and salivaring in people's lives. You actually sound like a total Jack ass.
Instead of responding directly with insult, I'll just say, "How classy of you!"

(See, I want to set a good example for my young son)
clueless

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Who cares what the stupid who-e does
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Sandokan wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of responding directly with insult, I'll just say, "How classy of you!"
(See, I want to set a good example for my young son)
You are very welcome Junior

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••