Who is better, Kobe or LeBron?

Feb 24, 2009 Full story: Recordpub.com 2,097

By DARNELL MAYBERRY The Oklahoman It's the National Basketball Association's great debate.

Full Story
mississippi feller

Ripley, MS

#2172 Oct 29, 2012
Ok, i've watched Kobe from the time he entered the NBA hes allways been what i call My Micheal Jordan.. whats it take to be Great? Thats the question no one will ever answer.. In clutch situations in the final 4 to 5 seconds down by 1 or 2 who will you hand the ball to? Kobe or Lebron? KOBE hes clutch just like the great Micheal Jordan. Lebron is NOT a clutch player.. Lebrons stats may be better then Kobes its because Lebron had to do everything him self with the cavs.. He moved to a team with talent and they win a few years later. Great teams and Great players are two differnt things. take a look at Kobe so many years Ive watched this man play Ball he is GREAT 5 rings come on in what 15 years lebron 1 ring in almost 10 years the stats of greatness is oviously Kobe look at the year Kobe scored 81 yeah the most 40+ games in one year we saw what stats Kobe can do by him self i didn't see LEBRON make those kind of stats by him self... Pointless argument lebron has had 10 years to prove him self he hasnt lebron in my Opinion is NOT better than KOBE
Wilt Chamberlain

Mound, MN

#2173 Oct 30, 2012
KB24MVP wrote:
<quoted text>First of all learn how to spell. Second LeBron is definitely not smarter than Kobe. Or even Michael Jordan. Lj in tight situations get worried and passes to his worst player to throw it too in that situation. He can't take the weight on his shoulders. Lebron is better than Kobe now, but you can't say LJ is the best ever.. Kobe is old, he has obviously lost a step or two. But when all three players are in their prime it goes. 1. Michael Jordan 2. Kobe Bryant and LJ is down the list a little.
First of all KB24 lol.Kobe was 2nd behind Lebron in MVP votes for 3 years straight in 06,07 and 08.That year Kobe got 35 a game was shooting 45% lol.His numbers were not better than Lebron.Lebron that year beated Kobe head to head 2-1 on his so called best year.Lebron was in his 3rd year and we couldn't tell who was better.Kobe has never had any Finals a good as Jordan vs Utah,LA and etc your the idiot.Jordan average nearly a triple double with 35 points vs LA.No way dude.
lebron illuminati

Santa Fe, Argentina

#2174 Nov 1, 2012
why would anyone love some player who is part of the illuminati organization..?? last picture they took of lebron james, see for yourself

https://drivehq.com/file/DF.aspx/isGallery/sh...
Sammy

Chatham, Canada

#2176 Nov 2, 2012
KB24MVP wrote:
<quoted text> maybe if he had more competition I would put him that high up.
How do you explain Jordan then compared to today? Let's be fair here. Then create a seperate poll vs. Greatest. There's a difference.

Since: Nov 12

Phoenix, AZ

#2180 Nov 11, 2012
LBJ is the Man when it comes to Bball...
KB24MVP

United States

#2181 Nov 12, 2012
Wilt Chamberlain wrote:
<quoted text>First of all KB24 lol.Kobe was 2nd behind Lebron in MVP votes for 3 years straight in 06,07 and 08.That year Kobe got 35 a game was shooting 45% lol.His numbers were not better than Lebron.Lebron that year beated Kobe head to head 2-1 on his so called best year.Lebron was in his 3rd year and we couldn't tell who was better.Kobe has never had any Finals a good as Jordan vs Utah,LA and etc your the idiot.Jordan average nearly a triple double with 35 points vs LA.No way dude.
My point is that Kobe is better then LeBron in his PRIME! You can't say LeBron is the better player because he has more MVP's! If your going by MVP awards both of these players are not even in the discussion!
Laker Man

Fontana, CA

#2182 Nov 13, 2012
KB24MVP wrote:
<quoted text>My point is that Kobe is better then LeBron in his PRIME! You can't say LeBron is the better player because he has more MVP's! If your going by MVP awards both of these players are not even in the discussion!
Kobe will never rank as high as James or Jordan for one simple reason ; Kobe has always needed a dominating big man to join the team and win championships...James and Jordan didn't.
KB24MVP

United States

#2183 Nov 15, 2012
Laker Man wrote:
<quoted text>Kobe will never rank as high as James or Jordan for one simple reason ; Kobe has always needed a dominating big man to join the team and win championships...James and Jordan didn't.
That doesn't mean shit! Jordan had Pippen! And James has Chris Bosh with NBA superstar Dwayne Wade! At least I don't use lame ass excuses like that. Haha
Sammy

Canada

#2184 Nov 15, 2012
KB24MVP wrote:
<quoted text>That doesn't mean shit! Jordan had Pippen! And James has Chris Bosh with NBA superstar Dwayne Wade! At least I don't use lame ass excuses like that. Haha
Who did Duncan need? Or better yet Chaucey Billups? Not sure if there were any Batman and Robins there.
Sammy

Canada

#2185 Nov 15, 2012
*Chauncey*
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#2186 Nov 16, 2012
James right now is almost a one-man wrecking crew.
Wade and Bosh has been hurt a lot, he has carried the team the last two years.
Sammy

Canada

#2187 Nov 16, 2012
Ginobili wrote:
James right now is almost a one-man wrecking crew.
Wade and Bosh has been hurt a lot, he has carried the team the last two years.
Bosh hurt a lot? When? That crap Gino flake.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#2188 Nov 16, 2012
In an interview , Bosh says his abs are still bothering him, he is not 100%, you could see in the game last night he had only 2 or three rebs against the Nuggets.
Sammy

Canada

#2189 Nov 16, 2012
Ginobili wrote:
In an interview , Bosh says his abs are still bothering him, he is not 100%, you could see in the game last night he had only 2 or three rebs against the Nuggets.
He's still playing though isn't he? Injured means being away, down and out. Which he is not.
Laker Man

Fontana, CA

#2191 Nov 17, 2012
KB24MVP wrote:
<quoted text>That doesn't mean shit! Jordan had Pippen! And James has Chris Bosh with NBA superstar Dwayne Wade! At least I don't use lame ass excuses like that. Haha
Doesn't mean shit!, pfft , you don't know what your talking about , those guys(MJ&SP)really had to do something,KB24 could just throw the ball into shaq and sit back and watch a championship come his way!
Laker Man

Fontana, CA

#2192 Nov 17, 2012
Do you think Kb24 could have won a tittle along side Pipen , with ' WILL PURDUE', L Longley or Bill Cartwheel at center???!....your dream'n my friend.
Laker Man

Fontana, CA

#2194 Nov 17, 2012
Randal got beatdown wrote:
<quoted text>
I know d antoni going to take a huge bean dump right on lakers deffense. You already had good offense so should have got someone else like bill cosbey or arnald swartenagger to coach.
Should have Probably got aDolf Schayes , or Hitler to coach ,for that matter!
Laker Man

Fontana, CA

#2195 Nov 17, 2012
Randal got beatdown wrote:
<quoted text>
I know d antoni going to take a huge bean dump right on lakers deffense. You already had good offense so should have got someone else like bill cosbey or arnald swartenagger to coach.
I know coach L1ck-turd Jackson ,took some means dumps on the hardwood-floor...but I don't know if D'antoni ,will or not!
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#2197 Nov 18, 2012
As long as KoMe is on the team with his ME ball the Lakers are going nowhere.
KB24MVP

Salt Lake City, UT

#2198 Nov 18, 2012
Laker Man wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't mean shit!, pfft , you don't know what your talking about , those guys(MJ&SP)really had to do something,KB24 could just throw the ball into shaq and sit back and watch a championship come his way!
I don't know what I'm talking about?? Your the one hating on a legend. Haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Cavaliers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LeBron James Gives Wade, Bosh Cold Shoulder, Tr... Aug 27 NBA Fan 7
Can Sebastian Telfair salvage his career in Cle... (Apr '10) Aug '14 johnny 44
Lost Akron: What long-gone landmarks do you miss? Aug '14 Tyrees Baby Mama 21
Ohio lawmaker proposes LeBron license plate Aug '14 Evilgelicalling 5
cheap jerseys supplier(www.newjerseysky.com ) (Mar '13) Aug '14 Sully 8
Should Cleveland Cavaliers Listen to Offers for... Jul '14 wertgh 2
LeBron James returns to Cavs: 'I'm coming home' Jul '14 sam 3
•••
•••

Cleveland Cavaliers People Search