Who is better, Kobe or LeBron?

Feb 24, 2009 Full story: Recordpub.com 2,097

By DARNELL MAYBERRY The Oklahoman It's the National Basketball Association's great debate.

Full Story
Osama

Mission Viejo, CA

#2129 Jun 17, 2011
Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're capable of actual thought process? Cool, there is hope for you afterall!
Now, lets see, would your moniker of "bendover" fall into the "grow up" category you spoke of or...? LOL
Stalker? why am I a stalker, because I responded to you as YOU NOW DID TO ME?(Someone should tell Topix administration to delete the "reply" icon!) but, until then, Were one in the same I guess...STALKERS. Hey, we should start up a rock band and call it "The Stalker Boys".
<quoted text>
Yes, we established that, he's a "rapist" but, that wasnt the original query to you. Just the same, can you tell me how either being an alleged "rapist" or being "stupid" applies to the game itself?
I mean, unless Kobe raped a ref in the past or an algebra exam is required prior to each game...LOL
<quoted text>
I'll try and keep it in mind if you tell me why I should. What information do you have that the rest of us dont know about them?
Anyway, Im sorry to dissapoint you, I dont work at 7-11...I knew I couldnt resist the slurpie machine all shift long so, instead, I elected to become a scientist and own a successful business employing others instead of being employed.:)
Happy to take you through a mental F.Vck though ;)
nobody is going to read that longwinded crap. I should crash plane into you PC or just fly it right up your ahalahala!!!
bendover

Brighton, CO

#2130 Jun 17, 2011
Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're capable of actual thought process? Cool, there is hope for you afterall!
Now, lets see, would your moniker of "bendover" fall into the "grow up" category you spoke of or...? LOL
Stalker? why am I a stalker, because I responded to you as YOU NOW DID TO ME?(Someone should tell Topix administration to delete the "reply" icon!) but, until then, Were one in the same I guess...STALKERS. Hey, we should start up a rock band and call it "The Stalker Boys".
<quoted text>
Yes, we established that, he's a "rapist" but, that wasnt the original query to you. Just the same, can you tell me how either being an alleged "rapist" or being "stupid" applies to the game itself?
I mean, unless Kobe raped a ref in the past or an algebra exam is required prior to each game...LOL
<quoted text>
I'll try and keep it in mind if you tell me why I should. What information do you have that the rest of us dont know about them?
Anyway, Im sorry to dissapoint you, I dont work at 7-11...I knew I couldnt resist the slurpie machine all shift long so, instead, I elected to become a scientist and own a successful business employing others instead of being employed.:)
Happy to take you through a mental F.Vck though ;)
Your spelling is comparable to Osama's. When you rape someone, you're not exactly bright. The fact that he never went to college should shed some light. He'll be broke 5 years after he retires due to overspending and divorce.
Water Boy

Davenport, WA

#2131 Jun 17, 2011
Osama wrote:
<quoted text>nobody is going to read that longwinded crap. I should crash plane into you PC or just fly it right up your ahalahala!!!
Did you read the reply to me above yours? Not exactly the brightest crayon in the box are you?

I'll try and "dumb it down" for you next time...some pop-up pictures and blank areas to doodle.

Hey, Osama crashed a plane into a building? Wow, move over THOR. His weakness seems to be a bullet to the head.
Sammy

Mississauga, Canada

#2132 Jun 17, 2011
Too funny Water
Water Boy

Davenport, WA

#2133 Jun 17, 2011
bendover wrote:
<quoted text>Your spelling is comparable to Osama's. When you rape someone, you're not exactly bright. The fact that he never went to college should shed some light. He'll be broke 5 years after he retires due to overspending and divorce.
Again, relevance to the game?

If its his personal life and finances that interest you, perhaps you should find a reality show such as "Khloe and Lamar" to quench your diva-drama-queen preferences--not sports.

Im glad your posts encapsulate the very essence of intelligence and rational thought, nothing embodies this better than one who goes under the moniker "bendover". ROFL.

Dummy.
Sammy

Mississauga, Canada

#2134 Jun 17, 2011
Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
If its his personal life and finances that interest you, perhaps you should find a reality show such as "Khloe and Lamar" to quench your diva-drama-queen preferences--not sports.
Im glad your posts encapsulate the very essence of intelligence and rational thought, nothing embodies this better than one who goes under the moniker "bendover". ROFL.
Dummy.
Soon to be Kim and Kris. Man that girl is already spending dude's money.
Water Boy

Davenport, WA

#2135 Jun 17, 2011
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>I so love it. The response clearly will be marbles in his mouth.Or with a name like Bendover, something else.
LOL His response is as lame as it is predictable.

Some people have a cup of Joe in the morning, I heckle retards on Topix...Although I am going easy on this one, to begin that is ;)
Sammy

Mississauga, Canada

#2136 Jun 17, 2011
Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people have a cup of Joe in the morning, I heckle retards on Topix...Although I am going easy on this one, to begin that is ;)
I hear ya on that. Never get on here at this time generally. Its worse in the morning that the evening trolls.
Sammy

Mississauga, Canada

#2137 Jun 17, 2011
Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read the reply to me above yours? Not exactly the brightest crayon in the box are you?
I'll try and "dumb it down" for you next time...some pop-up pictures and blank areas to doodle.
Hey, Osama crashed a plane into a building? Wow, move over THOR. His weakness seems to be a bullet to the head.
He can read?

“That's for being StUpiD!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2138 Jun 17, 2011
HAHA!

The idiots are being served in here! Luv it!
TRUTH

Fort Worth, TX

#2139 Jun 17, 2011
They are both overrated players who need good team mates to stand out.

“Everyone needs a hero.I'm mine”

Since: Dec 07

Gibson City, IL

#2140 Jun 18, 2011
Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, what kind of girl uses the screen name "bendover"?

“Everyone needs a hero.I'm mine”

Since: Dec 07

Gibson City, IL

#2141 Jun 18, 2011
Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dummy.
To intelligent a response my friend. All you'll do is give her a headache trying to assimilate it. Plus, I just made it worse.
Water Boy

Davenport, WA

#2142 Jun 18, 2011
big tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, what kind of girl uses the screen name "bendover"?
That's his calling card, he enjoys hearing it, he enjoys saying it and most of all, he enjoys executing it.
Water Boy

Davenport, WA

#2143 Jun 18, 2011
big tim wrote:
<quoted text>
To intelligent a response my friend. All you'll do is give her a headache trying to assimilate it. Plus, I just made it worse.
Yes but, he went to college Tim therefore, he is pretty bright.
jud

Corpus Christi, TX

#2144 Jun 18, 2011
dont like either one of them
clem

Hamilton, Canada

#2145 Jun 18, 2011
LeBron is better because he can dissapear, not everybody can do that.
Sammy

Mississauga, Canada

#2146 Jun 18, 2011
clem wrote:
LeBron is better because he can dissapear, not everybody can do that.
Wow a genious from the mountain.

“500Lb Bench Press Club!”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2147 Jun 18, 2011
Kobe is better than Lebron not just cause he choked in the finals harder than weve seen any hyped up player but because kobe has more court IQ. He has slipped into low gear, he barely has hops but he now has brains in its place. Lebron may be permanently damaged goods now. just think of the anguish he has and will coninue to go thru.he'll be 27 years old and hasnt overcome the hump yet. Kobe wins hands down even as an old fart. That doesnt mean Lebron isnt good just that he comes short where a real leader should. If he played poorly but really gave it his all instead of choking that could pass but o flat out choke in every game? How much you wanna bet that Jordan called pippen up and said 'who's better than who you say'?

“That's for being StUpiD!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2148 Jun 19, 2011
Bigdaddymike wrote:
Kobe is better than Lebron not just cause he choked in the finals harder than weve seen any hyped up player but because kobe has more court IQ. He has slipped into low gear, he barely has hops but he now has brains in its place. Lebron may be permanently damaged goods now. just think of the anguish he has and will coninue to go thru.he'll be 27 years old and hasnt overcome the hump yet. Kobe wins hands down even as an old fart. That doesnt mean Lebron isnt good just that he comes short where a real leader should. If he played poorly but really gave it his all instead of choking that could pass but o flat out choke in every game? How much you wanna bet that Jordan called pippen up and said 'who's better than who you say'?
Yup i think youre right about the queen being damaged goods big mike. this was it and he knows it he bailed out of cleveland because he didnt have help supposedly and now he has it and bombs out worse than ever. he knew many people were counting on him choking and he didnt dissapoint! CHOKE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Cavaliers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago Or Cleveland: Whose Teams Had More Down... Feb 16 stewart scott 2
LeBron James plans to wear 'I Can't Breathe' T-... Dec '14 southbronx 2
LeBron James Gives Wade, Bosh Cold Shoulder, Tr... (Jul '14) Aug '14 NBA Fan 7
Can Sebastian Telfair salvage his career in Cle... (Apr '10) Aug '14 johnny 44
Lost Akron: What long-gone landmarks do you miss? (Aug '14) Aug '14 Tyrees Baby Mama 21
Ohio lawmaker proposes LeBron license plate (Aug '14) Aug '14 Evilgelicalling 5
cheap jerseys supplier(www.newjerseysky.com ) (Mar '13) Aug '14 Sully 8
More from around the web