LeBron says he wishes Cavs 'the best'

There are 2 comments on the The Topeka Capital-Journal story from Jan 31, 2011, titled LeBron says he wishes Cavs 'the best'. In it, The Topeka Capital-Journal reports that:

LeBron James sees no reason to enjoy Cleveland's epic struggles this season. And it doesn't give him a sense of vindication, either.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Topeka Capital-Journal.

Freda Johnson

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Feb 2, 2011
Hello Anderson Varejao

I hope that you get well and back in action next season. I hate that you got hurt, because you was doing such a very excellant job and you are my favorite player. I sent my love and pray's to a wonderful young man. You are great and very active.

I will keep in touch. I really enjoy watching you play with all that energy.

A friend and number 1 fan always Freda Johnson
harvey

Columbus, OH

#2 Feb 8, 2011
Cleveland's struggles leave me with a sense of hatred and contempt for traitor LeBron and the hope that his current team flames out and fails miserably in the most humiliating way possible.

Suck it, big guy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Cavaliers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stephen Curry, a Warrior with a golden touch, i... May 5 tom wingo 2
News NBA: Derrick Rose lifts Bulls past Cavs May 5 tom wingo 2
cheap jerseys supplier(www.newjerseysky.com ) (Mar '13) Apr '15 elisha 9
LeBron James plans to wear 'I Can't Breathe' T-... Dec '14 southbronx 2
News Chicago Or Cleveland: Whose Teams Had More Down... (Nov '14) Nov '14 EARL SCOTT 1
News LeBron James Gives Wade, Bosh Cold Shoulder, Tr... (Jul '14) Aug '14 NBA Fan 7
News Can Sebastian Telfair salvage his career in Cle... (Apr '10) Aug '14 johnny 44
More from around the web